Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (61778 Views)

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by unitysheart(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
The two both of you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by March1117(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
An acquaintance boasted he was going to approach the most beautiful gurl on campus then called Avalanche.
He walked straight to the gurl and then next thing he said was "Hello dear, you look resembled".
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by apollo13(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
I heard this from some elders drinking palmie during my school days.and the man was shouting at the top of his voice" when I wented for the interview"
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Lighthouseman: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
madam what's your email address?
my email address is no 10 asa road, Aba.

a man was visiting the principal. He met the secretary to the principal on the way then he asked him.: Is the principal around?
Secretary: YES! Is the principal around.
st John's college Jos

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nepapole(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
A 2013 thread.. I no even sabi nairaland that time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
...the bus that I wear.. tongue...
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by yeeshanana(f): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
i was passin by a particular street and I heard a woman talkin to a boy that beat her son, "u dis were boy, u beat my son dat his head come out wit contour" lol.... WHAT'S YOURS?

The man was 'purchasing' me

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Dmeenat(f): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Rain catch us for Pako pop.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by femmy123(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. l didnt wanted to eat the minerals 2. just one people paid 3. why did u ran away?.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by alabama713(f): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who is suppose to swept the class?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Alhkerimu(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
nepapole:
A 2013 thread.. I no even sabi nairaland that time.
That means you are still a novice in nairaland
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you did it,tell me you did it and if you didn't did it,tell me you didn't did it
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by karllemah44(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Enter your shoe and follow me"
"Open the window and let the atmosphere come inside"

Said by one of my teachers back in the days @ Sec Sch!

"What you are cooking is dancing o"
guy u go fgc ohafia ..no lie ..identify yourself sharperly
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Bills2307(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mummy It's a true
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by renod(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
yesterday party was dope, I go did u went?

who say him?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by nepapole(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alhkerimu:

That means you are still a novice in nairaland
Yes ooo....i be small pikin for here.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by speaktome(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am running out of this thread before they bomb me with wrong English...

"My Life is not spare"

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
nepapole:
Yes ooo....i be small pikin for here.
You are welcom. Where are you from
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by bitrade: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nawa o. 2013 thread made fp in 2017. Lalasticlala, na weed u smoke?
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by libertymax(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
ahhh dis one came from my own nigga during general studies exams him see babe him yarn her say na "your face sounds familiar" omo everybody tear lafff
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by ebuclassic18(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
'see ronaldo do lekova',,,,,in akwa ibom tongue.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Dekadet(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. You look so take away.
2. She is my cousin sister angry
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by YoungB1a(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
live the front of my back
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Harmony92(f): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tolexander:
A guy approaching my elder sister when we were travelling;

baby watsup, your face look similar,
you have a second
?
English ooooo. Toasters and their wahala...baby are you afraiding? N I replied no am scareding angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by iLiquidator: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
1. Leave me let me kill she.
2. It may kill person and person may die when inhaled excess chlorine.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Winifred468(f): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Two kids (Jesse & Ayo) in my neighborhood were playing "police and thief" game. At a point, this conversation ensued :

Jesse : pa pa pa pa
Ayo I don kill u oh

Ayo: ehn? No oh
Me I no can die
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Adewalefae(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
na flance na him wear led
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

You won't cuz you weren't trained to.

Oh! you tried tookin' intelligent here, but guess what?.....You just become dumber

Thank God that I wasn't trained to read gibberish grin

I think the readership can figure out who the intelligent one is wink
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Marcofranz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
She died of thinkness ,
Its nothing but proudness
He did that because of the hateness he have towards then
Me as a saloonist
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
AA
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by oseiwe(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
13th october, 2013! even the op has deactivated. Nobody wey no fit to make am.
Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by Monk92(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Check the area plus including all the whole entire corners

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.