Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

HTC Sensation Discussion Thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread (27065 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wozup, pls u can add me on whatsapp 4 us to talk beta
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2014
steric58: am nt rooted. Ics 4.0.3
root, install recovery then flash any custom rom of your choice. ...
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2014
steric58: Wozup, pls u can add me on whatsapp 4 us to talk beta
yes..08032948842....
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2014
maxdozie: The main probs is Htc One click root requires a p.c ... But u could follow the link i just posted earlier... Use method there and root without a p.c...

pls is there a way I can root my htc sensation z710e without pc
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
khenykhey:

pls is there a way I can root my htc sensation z710e without pc

I stopped using that device a long time ago.... but i can still search 4ways to root it 4u
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
maxdozie:

I stopped using that device a long time ago.... but i can still search 4ways to root it 4u

thanks
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
maxdozie:

bro longest time oh how are you doing which phone are you using now?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by pators(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
07064454693 on whatsapp......is dere any group?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by pators(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
wozup:
bro longest time oh how are you doing which phone are you using now?
search for htc sensation recovery on google enter d xda link d recovery should start with ""P'" put it in d base of ur sdcard den boot to bootloader.it wil detect it by itself.....flash it dere den go to google an download flashable zip for superSU put in d base of ur sdcard den boot to bootloader then click recovery from dere flash dat SU u download...voala u r rooted
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by dgreatyen(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls..how can I upgrade my HTC sensation,there was a time,it was indicate dat I had a new upgrade software which I downloaded nd wen I follow d proceed.it takes me to d hboot menu nd dos noting..pls how can i upgrade it?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by pators(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
dgreatyen: pls..how can I upgrade my HTC sensation,there was a time,it was indicate dat I had a new upgrade software which I downloaded nd wen I follow d proceed.it takes me to d hboot menu nd dos noting..pls how can i upgrade it?

don't stress urself...just install recovery den flash cm11 rom. which is kitkat. or viper or slim rom etc
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by nanauju(f): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls guys, I need help asap. I use an HTC sense and it's not reading any sim card since yday. The airplane mode keeps coming ON no matter how I try to OFF it. It keeps saying 'wait for network registration complete'. Pls, I don't know how to go abt fixing it and making my android to read sim card.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Htc sensation need asap lagos only
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Gbade60: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2014
murimoney:
got a very clean one, call 08033897593
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by adefemi007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
murimoney:

i have one for sale but it has an ink on d screen, not much and the screen works flawlessly.
price: 9.5k

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by pators(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
I got one for sell working very well nd comes with an 8gb memory card nd sold for #16000
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
I really need help please. I bought an international version of htc sensation z710e in ikeja fairly used. Software android version 4.0.3. I had tried unlocking bootloader with fastboot on pc but at the command promp after i downloaded the unlockcode.bin from htc in my mailbox, the next run command i entered kept showing 'unlockcode check failed' despite my being online and having installed all necessary drivers. What am i doing wrong and which is the easiest way to go about this? I want to root and change my imei for glo BIS and to be able to customise my phone. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Sammiel:
I really need help please. I bought an international version of htc sensation z710e in ikeja fairly used. Software android version 4.0.3. I had tried unlocking bootloader with fastboot on pc but at the command promp after i downloaded the unlockcode.bin from htc in my mailbox, the next run command i entered kept showing 'unlockcode check failed' despite my being online and having installed all necessary drivers. What am i doing wrong and which is the easiest way to go about this? I want to root and change my imei for glo BIS and to be able to customise my phone. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
are you sure your phone is not s-on ,try using sensation kit from xda and also make sure u are using the proper cable
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks for your reply, will try it and give u feedback. Pls I would appreciate if i can get ur number.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sammiel:
Thanks for your reply, will try it and give u feedback. Pls I would appreciate if i can get ur number.
reply here cos with call i might not give u feedbak due to my kind of work.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2014
I ended up getting my htc bricked, I wish I knew about the risk involved I would not have tried rooting it in the first place. I was trying to use Srsroot since other methods failed but along the line i got to the stage where it was to restart my phone but my laptop restarted because of reduction in battery percentage due to power outage. When it came on again Srsroot dialog box was showing 'failure to mount file....' Now my htc sense will switch on but fail to load the Icons. I hope there is a solution to this...really regret my action.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sammiel:
I ended up getting my htc bricked, I wish I knew about the risk involved I would not have tried rooting it in the first place. I was trying to use Srsroot since other methods failed but along the line i got to the stage where it was to restart my phone but my laptop restarted because of reduction in battery percentage due to power outage. When it came on again Srsroot dialog box was showing 'failure to mount file....' Now my htc sense will switch on but fail to load the Icons. I hope there is a solution to this...really regret my action.
go trough some of the post here u can download the flash file and change to some PG5img.zip and go to the bootloader and it would altermaticaly flash
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2014
EMMAUGOH:
go trough some of the post here u can download the flash file and change to some PG5img.zip and go to the bootloader and it would altermaticaly flash
Thanks for your reply but my question is how safe is this for a novice like me?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=Sammiel post=29232188] Thanks for your reply but my question is how safe is this for a novice like me?[/quoteno geek knowledge required,just copy, rename ,boot to the bootloadder and flash...no geek knownledge .go back the pages i helped someone solved same issue before
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Sammiel: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
A simple reset through the bootloader has restored my phone. Please my main problem is that I am S-on and bootloader is locked and I want to root.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 30, 2014
austino71:
no pix?
forget that phone
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 4:21am On Jan 02, 2015
EMMAUGOHa :
forget that phone
abegg gurus i beg ina pls i mistakenly format my htc system partision pls my phone will stop at the htc bootloader pls i need a working already stored 4xt recovery back up so that i can download it and bring my phone back to life or if there is any other way for you people to suggest pls try i past it here quickly pls i am almost going mad bcause of this
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
peterincredible:
abegg gurus i beg ina pls i mistakenly format my htc system partision pls my phone will stop at the htc bootloader pls i need a working already stored 4xt recovery back up so that i can download it and bring my phone back to life or if there is any other way for you people to suggest pls try i past it here quickly pls i am almost going mad bcause of this
m might need the reovery in a flashable zip and flash like a radio or something but the easy way to get through this is downloading the rom for your phone and flash from scratch...if u need the rom u might post the model of htc with model name like : htc sensation 4g or sensation tmobile
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 3:03am On Jan 06, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
m might need the reovery in a flashable zip and flash like a radio or something but the easy way to get through this is downloading the rom for your phone and flash from scratch...if u need the rom u might post the model of htc with model name like : htc sensation 4g or sensation tmobile
thanks for the advice but i finally get passed it
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 3:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Pls gurus in da house i have unlocked bootloader, flashed 4xt recovery and rooted my phone i have even flashed a 4.0 ics rom om my phone i which i am using now but any time i try to flash cm11 rom and slim pyramid of 4.4 rom on my phone my recovery tell me error cant open sdcard/cm11.zip bad.but when i flashed the gapps it dosent tell me dat. i formated it still d same thing pls gurus any solution to dat bcause i an tired of this ics rom i need to usw a 4.4 rom pls ure response are appreciated pls may God bless u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.