Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Empower Network Success Story - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Empower Network Success Story (4699 Views)

EMPOWER YOURSELF! Learn How To Make 10 Different Cocktail Drinks / Become A Milani, Black Opal, BH, Genuine Makeup Distributor, Empower Yourself / Work Less Earn More- Kike Apeji's Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, my name is Ayere. It has come to my notice that many Nigerian are successful with empower network, why some are finding it difficult to make it and others know nothing about empower network. So I create this thread for the purpose of sharing
Valuable information and ideas,
You can put in your success story,
Ask questions and get answers,
Advice others
Invite others to your empower network seminar.
It is my hope that with this thread we can help so many Nigerians who are having some challenges in empower network, such problem includes,
How to generate leads for your blog,
How to make payment for empower network product,
Which is the best Nigeria master card to use for empower network and many other challenges which i am not yet aware of?
So i urge all nairalander to contribute to the growth of this thread and make Nigerian rich. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND ALL THOSE THAT COMMENT HERE.

1 Like

Re: Empower Network Success Story by Opiosko: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yours first nau. For me, i can't share any darn tory cos Nlders love free tinz die. They would shout scam! once they are asked to pay a dim
Re: Empower Network Success Story by tafiya: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Please i need more info on this,thanks.
Re: Empower Network Success Story by neksummi(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2013
I'll be sharing mine later, probably after the op has shared his.
tafiya: Please i need more info on this,thanks.
u gave no contact detail.
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
guys check this site if you want to know how to make payment for empower network product using alertpay http://blog.internetbusinessacademy-ng.com/nigerians-how-to-make-payments-to-empower-network-using-alertpay/
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Empower Network will train you precisely what related to no training. They provide you with your blog which has a Page Ranking of two from First Day (that’s good). It’s already designed, and if you’re able to type on Ms Word, you are able to blog daily and get results. It’s that easy. Empower Network Features a marketing sales funnel with condition from the art video presentation to describe everything for you. This funnel will give you your clients a literally all-inclusive sorting closing sales system which will optimize sales since it increases conversions that may result in immediate and long-term sales residual earnings.

Empower network refers that empower network has open its doorways to Nigerian to sign up in empower network internet affiliate marketing program. Empower Network Nigeria causes it to be easy for anybody who’s business minded in Nigeria to begin their very own business even when they don’t have much cash or perhaps a credit or an atm card for making obligations. Empower network offers their very own charge card (master Card) you can use for making obligations and shopping online. Empower Network Loads the credit card together with your earnings, or pay direct into your money. Whichever type of payment an empower network Nigeria would choose, exactly the same way other empower network affiliate marketers over the work are utilizing to get their obligations exactly the same is relevant to empower network Nigeria affiliate marketers.
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
neksummi: I'll be sharing mine later, probably after the op has shared his. u gave no contact detail. Mine-08063306838.
. Why not tell him what to do here instead of droping ur number,how will others learn if u. Continue like this
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
. Register with someone that is already a member and u will get the trianing videos.in case u have any more question feel free to ask.u need not to give anyone money to trian u.
Re: Empower Network Success Story by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
What Iv noticed about Nairalanders is that they want free things, once it's not free, they label it a scam, how they expect to make money from free things , I don't know, it's ridiculous. As for Empower Network, I'm a member, and I'm just starting my blogging also, going through the training for the Blog Beast roll out!
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
. You can make$10,000 in a month out of empower network
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
MsSantaClaus: A Free ebook, For those interested in Starting a Blog or improving your existing blog, "The 17 Super DumbAss Blogging Blunders" by The Blog Beast from empower network! Let me know if your interested, I'll send you a Copy! FREE !!!
Re: Empower Network Success Story by BOSCO123(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello friends and fellows. I have been hearing of this empower network of a thing, but today, after reading through the numerous reviews here, I have developed interest, though not yet fully convinced, so I need a good samaritan to walk me through.

First, I am a Nigerian. Nigeria is in West Africa, and for many reasons, Nigerians are not allowed to join some internet making money opportunities. For instance, we are not allowed to open a PayPal account, and this has affected me on hubpages where I am one of the reputable hubbers with one of the most popular hubs on google 1st rank.

Back to the topic:

I already own a viable blog with around 1500 to 3000 unique daily page views.

You can view my blog here: Secret Exposures to see for yourself.

Okay. I don't earn much on adsense despite my numerous visits and sometimes clicks...I earn more income on my blog via direct adverts than google adsense, and now, I want a good programme to monetize my blog and make more money because I put in lots of effort to get my blog to where it is despite all odds.

My questions are:
1. Am I qualified as a Nigerian to join empower network?

2. How much will I pay in all to join and start making good money?

3. How do I pay if I am to join?

4. Who do I join under and will the person guarantee me success and also help walk me through to success?

I have so many ways to promote my blog...including my facebook fan pages, etc.

5. How will I be making money with my blog if I join empower network? Where does the money come from?

6. Will my country of origin; Nigeria, be a limiting factor to my success if I join empower network?

7. I need a layman breakdown of how this empower network works, how the money comes and how to become successful?

8. Lastly, if I join and start earning money, how do I withdraw my earnings and what's the minimum payout I must earn to qualify for a payout?

I mean, since I don't have a paypal account, how will empower network send my earned income after I join and make money?

Forgive my long post, pls someone should kindly answer me pls.

Thanks in great anticipation of your kind responses.
Re: Empower Network Success Story by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2013
BOSCO123: Hello friends and fellows. I have been hearing of this empower network of a thing, but today, after reading through the numerous reviews here, I have developed interest, though not yet fully convinced, so I need a good samaritan to walk me through.

First, I am a Nigerian. Nigeria is in West Africa, and for many reasons, Nigerians are not allowed to join some internet making money opportunities. For instance, we are not allowed to open a PayPal account, and this has affected me on hubpages where I am one of the reputable hubbers with one of the most popular hubs on google 1st rank.

Back to the topic:

I already own a viable blog with around 1500 to 3000 unique daily page views.

You can view my blog here: Secret Exposures to see for yourself.

Okay. I don't earn much on adsense despite my numerous visits and sometimes clicks...I earn more income on my blog via direct adverts than google adsense, and now, I want a good programme to monetize my blog and make more money because I put in lots of effort to get my blog to where it is despite all odds.

My questions are:
1. Am I qualified as a Nigerian to join empower network?

2. How much will I pay in all to join and start making good money?

3. How do I pay if I am to join?

4. Who do I join under and will the person guarantee me success and also help walk me through to success?

I have so many ways to promote my blog...including my facebook fan pages, etc.

5. How will I be making money with my blog if I join empower network? Where does the money come from?

6. Will my country of origin; Nigeria, be a limiting factor to my success if I join empower network?

7. I need a layman breakdown of how this empower network works, how the money comes and how to become successful?

8. Lastly, if I join and start earning money, how do I withdraw my earnings and what's the minimum payout I must earn to qualify for a payout?

I mean, since I don't have a paypal account, how will empower network send my earned income after I join and make money?

Forgive my long post, pls someone should kindly answer me pls.

Thanks in great anticipation of your kind responses.

Hi if you want I can guide you , I can't answer your extremely long post right now, im off to bed( night for me here) but I'll be online today by 2pm Nigerian time and we can chat, pls send me a msg on my FB page Empower nija2, say u wanna get in touch with mssantaclaus !
Re: Empower Network Success Story by BOSCO123(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Mssanta claus I did what you asked me but no one in the fb reply me. What do you want me to do
Re: Empower Network Success Story by ayere19: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Empower Network Success Story by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
BOSCO123: Mssanta claus I did what you asked me but no one in the fb reply me. What do you want me to do

Hi we have been messaging you, no reply from you in your Facebook inbox, wats up?
Re: Empower Network Success Story by BOSCO123(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Hi ,mssanta I didn't receive your message .Did you sent it to my facebook or nairaland
Re: Empower Network Success Story by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
BOSCO123: Hi ,mssanta I didn't receive your message .Did you sent it to my facebook or nairaland

Ok send a mail to Empowernija13@live.com, maybe we didn't see your name cos we have answered everyone who mentioned Mssantaclaus, or not. Many people come on , but don't make any comment, so please be specific, thanks
Re: Empower Network Success Story by santuse: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2016
have anyone withdrawn from this program?
Re: Empower Network Success Story by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Can someone explain this email for me?

Re: Empower Network Success Story by Giftsketches18(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Table (foosball) For Sale / Steel Design ,fabrication And Erection / Where To Buy Original Bee Honey In Lagos State: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.