Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,342 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Flash Back To Primary School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flash Back To Primary School Days (717 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Flash Back To Primary School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back To Primary School Days by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
my primary school days is something that will not fade out easily from my memory, my primary school was situated very close to a market called ipata market infact the name of my primary school is ipata primary school, market noise wont even allow u to hear what teachers are teaching, i could remember:
(1) my primary 1 = i do go to school with slate and chalk, i remember i used to chew the chalk grin grin grin grin the same applicable to my primary 2 in my primary 2 i used to load garri and sugar in my pocket, any money i received then goes for kulikuli , i started using notebooks and pencil when i was in primary 3, i rememberd i stole my brother's pen one day and unfortunately it was stolen from me on my arrival to school,o boy i wan kill my self that day, i also rememberd i used half of my notebooks for police cap grin grin grin grin grin , kite, aeroplane,fan, the worst of all, if rain fall peren my books don suffer heyyyyy canoe things. grin grin grin grin grin grin. i was ordained class monitor when i was in primary 4, o boy see big boi things, u are safe if u are in my caucus if not on your own ooo, in that case u have two options, is either u buy food for me or i include your name in the list of noise makers. i rememberd one boy, he's a new comer not knowing that the boy is wicked, i wrote his name because he refused to buy me food, o boy after we closed that day i received the beating of my life, the following day i stepped down as class monitor. so funny days. lets hear your own funny experience(s)

(1) (Reply)

A Message Of Hope For A Hardworking And Prepared Nigerian Student / History And International Studies Students Forum / ASUU Strike: GEJ Provides"proof" Of N200bn To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.