Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Study In India Conducive And Affordable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In India Conducive And Affordable (508 Views)

What Free Conducive Libraries Do We Have In Lagos? / Study In India Conducive And Affordable / Islamic School With Boarding Facilities In A Conducive And Serene Environment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In India Conducive And Affordable by charlex8888(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
IMPLEX EDUCATIONAL CONSULT
*WANT TO STUDY ABROAD HERE IS YOUR CHANCE*
Study any course of your choice in BANGALORE UNIVERSITY India,the university is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the "I.T. Capital of India,admission is on for UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate/masters)...courses offered are BCOM ,BCA, BBM, BBA, BSC and MBA and more.The fees structures are very affordable and the very environment is very conducive for learning. http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/...for more INFO CALL +918971779774 or mail us@ IMPLEXEDUCATIONALCONSULT@GMAIL.COM

Bangalore University
www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the "I.T. Capital of India", was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Sentence? / De Kemcy -uniuyo First Merit & Direct Entry List 2013/2014 Is Out / Pls I Need To Re-print My Jamb 2013 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.