Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Good Rehab Centers In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Rehab Centers In Nigeria (2321 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of All Ivf/fertility Centers In Nigeria / Danger: LUTH & Redeemer University, ONLY W.H.O Certified Ebola Centers In Naija! / Is There A Drup Rehab Center In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Rehab Centers In Nigeria by MrMurdah: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi,

I would love any recommendations about any rehab centers in Nigeria.

Lagos and Abuja particularly.

I was over at an Auntie's house for a week and saw what local gin had done to their 32 year old son.

I actually thought he was on drugs because I have not seen someone being intensely under the influence of alcohol before

He talks to himself on a permanent basis.

He sees things that nobody else can see.

He has this conspiracy theories about being neglected and treated poorly as compared to other people.

This boy has pawned his essentials clothes, phone...everything.

He has been hit twice by speeding vehicles because he was too high.

You wont believe that this dude was given money to go for treatment and purchase some medical stuff for his hand.

He spent it on gin.

He was taken to rehab center that cost tons of cash.

It was more of a hyped up center with only crappy results to show.

He was there for 3 months.

Barely stopped drinking for a month and came back worse than before.

Everybody is being religious.

Their church is doing nothing.

Reverends, elders, youth leaders are all just looking.

The boy shows tendency to get violent as he is being deprived plenty of things in order not to fuel his appetite for destruction.

I do not even think that matters.

I have seen him leave the house as early as 7am in the morning, without a dime in his pocket only to come back drunk.

No one is taking the bull by the horn and seeking a more permanent and proactive solution.

The only option here at the moment is a psychiatric hospital which the mom believes is too extreme ( I concur).

Please l would value serious answers.

I see this scenario as a keg of gunpowder waiting to implode.

Unless something is done and done fast.

Thanks.
Re: Good Rehab Centers In Nigeria by femu(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
A private and standard Drug and Alcohol rehab center/
hospital with qualified professionals exists in Lagos.
call 08034209301 for an appointment.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Gave Birth To A Goat In Portharcourt (photos) / Can Someone Take In During Menses? / 8 Surprising Scientific Facts About Breastfeeding (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.