Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Anyone Ever Thought Of Doing A Digital Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Ever Thought Of Doing A Digital Cv? (589 Views)

Have You Ever Thought Of Working In Shell Or Chevron?? / Anyone Doing A Gtb Test This Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Thought Of Doing A Digital Cv? by olabello(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hello Nairlanders,

The World is in the IT age and I keep wondering why graduates can't just sit down and think of putting their CV in CD rather than the normal paper form which is common.
Being uniques is a thing any reasonable employer will always appreciate. No matter what, the employer is impressed and the owner has an upper hand over the regular applicants. Remeber, CHANGE IS CONSTANT & GOOD.

Change the way you do your CV. Do a flash animation CV that can load immediatelly its inserted in the computer and even plays a solo sound for the reviewer. Try it today, I'm sure you'd have a edge!

If you have difficulties doing this, get in touch with me via the site below for tips and help.

To your success

www.netserveafrica.com
Re: Anyone Ever Thought Of Doing A Digital Cv? by tboy1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
olabello:

Hello Nairlanders,

The World is in the IT age and I keep wondering why graduates can't just sit down and think of putting their CV in CD rather than the normal paper form which is common.
Being uniques is a thing any reasonable employer will always appreciate. No matter what, the employer is impressed and the owner has an upper hand over the regular applicants. Remeber, CHANGE IS CONSTANT & GOOD.
Change the way you do your CV. Do a flash animation CV that can load immediatelly its inserted in the computer and even plays a solo sound for the reviewer. Try it today, I'm sure you'd have a edge!
If you have difficulties doing this, get in touch with me via the site below for tips and help.
To your success
www.netserveafrica.com

not in this case . . . your idea sounds absurd to me!!!
Re: Anyone Ever Thought Of Doing A Digital Cv? by izeek(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
sorry pal, i dont think that idea will be very much appreciated,
if you have not been advised by the prospecting company to do such, then desist from it.
how mnay of them will have time to start going thru ur resume on cd?
they really dont have the time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Employ Yourself How? Then Read This / Permanent Opening Positions For News Submission / Urgent Female Secretary Needed in Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.