Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Wanna Be Famous - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Wanna Be Famous (663 Views)

I WANNA Be Famous / I Wanna Be Famous / I Wanna Be Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Be Famous by okeyokpaku: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
My name is Okey Jones from Nigeria I invite you to register and to support me in I Wanna Be Famous contest. Please enter this link and support me http://famous.perfectinter.net/?refid=8ea4781aaa
I Wanna Be Famous - Welcome
famous.perfectinter.net
I wanna be famous

Thank you.
Re: I Wanna Be Famous by Donfamous(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2013
I'm famous
Re: I Wanna Be Famous by okeyokpaku: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thank you brother for your reply,there is a musical contest going on right now in Nevada USA known as "I want to be famous". I am one of the contestant in the competition. I want all my fellow Nigerians to Log in, watch my video and support me in the competition.Here is the Link= http://veedeo.perfectinter.net/video/59TwQywRdNc/MOTHER-by-OKEY-JONES.html.

You can contact me through my email= afrolifemusic@yahoo.com for questions.
Please help and share this information to your friends on my behalf...time is running out .You can also click on www./17zJzyC for my video.

Thanks and God bless,

Okey Jones.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Hottest Musicians Of 2013 / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Set To Receive One Of Portugal’s Highest Honour / God bless you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.