Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1908 Views)

USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'm so happy for you guys. In this 400+ years of your existence you may choose to draw parallels from your ancestors story in Egypt where they spent about 430 years. Perhaps, this is the appointed time, only catch is you might require a Moses. Wish yall luck in your quest. Long live the kingdom of Biafara/Biafra?
Re: . by OkBounce(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
very mature indeed!..infact it is a matter of time before we regain our full freedom.#TeamBiafra
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Beautiful Biafran Brains at work!

When we are telling them that Biafra is coming, they took us for jokers!
I can't wait to fly my National flag.
Biafra is a legacy I will love to leave for my children and my next generation!

Long live the Bilie Human rights initiative!
Long live the Council of Elders!
Long Live the Republic of Biafra!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Long live Biafra..... The sun shall raise again ;DL
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Go BIAFRA kiss Enough of this useless entity.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nice write up, I won't say much but ya all should watch it. Biafra lives in the mind and heart of every igbo man and woman and as you can see we are not forcing any clan/tribe to join Biafra in the struggle, if you want to join you are free to join if you doesn't want you are free to go, for those saying we are forcing the ijaws to join because of oil you can now see for yourself that no one is been forced, Igbos haven't relied on oil for survival even though we have oil in most of the states in the east. Biafra is a Great Nation. The fight will be actualized because it will never end, its passed down from generation to generation, the zeal is still very much intact and alive

4 Likes

Re: . by Nsonso: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lord, in your hands i commit the Biafra Struggle.
All hail 'The Federal Republic of Biafra, the land of great minds.
Re: . by biafranqueen: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
gboss4sure: Nice write up, I won't say much but ya all should watch it. Biafra lives in the mind and heart of every igbo man and woman and as you can see we are not forcing any clan/tribe to join Biafra in the struggle, if you want to join you are free to join if you doesn't want you are free to go, for those saying we are forcing the ijaws to join because of oil you can now see for yourself that no one is been forced, Igbos haven't relied on oil for survival even though we have oil in most of the states in the east. Biafra is a Great Nation. The fight will be actualized because it will never end, its passed down from generation to generation, the zeal is still very much intact and alive
Oil is in the east plenty, drilling in Nnewi is going on right now as we speak. This could really happen in my own lifetime, lets see.
Re: . by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Maybe the pen will prove mightier than the sword.

See the Nigerian govt. running scared in court asking for adjournements and dismissals instead of defending itself.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
biafranqueen: Oil is in the east plenty, drilling in Nnewi is going on right now as we speak. This could really happen in my own lifetime, lets see.

And even if there is no oil, it still does not matter.
We have what it takes to survive.

I am so glad that the movement is gaining momentum!
I cant wait to hang the flag of my beloved country high!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Emperor007: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
It doesn't matter how long, it would certainly happen.

All cards would be on table for discussion at coming conference.

There's never a forced marriage that yields the required good fruits.

( One ) Nigeria will expire few months from now, the more reason SNC or conference without " no-go areas" must hold soonest.

Re: . by adesammy1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
summary please.... Cho Tai
Re: . by macof(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
cheesy my biafran friends I hail o.

We sef are tired of Nigeria,

Up Oduduwa nation!!!
Re: . by LilBRightTMc(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
I know one day I'll hold a giant BIFRAN flag and walk freely with it on the streets

God bless Ndi Igbo
God bless Biafra

3 Likes

Re: . by LilBRightTMc(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: cheesy my biafran friends I hail o.

Up Oduduwa nation!!!
I'm sure we'll as Biafra NHS will visit u Oduas and play friends matches smiley
Re: . by LilBRightTMc(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: cheesy my biafran friends I hail o.

J
Up Oduduwa nation!!!
I'm sure we as Biafrans will visit u Oduas and play friendly matches smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oh, how I dream of that day cheesy how I long to say am from Biafra. How I long to go back to my state in biafra!
Re: . by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
adesammy1: summary please.... Cho Tai

If you can't read it, then maybe this thread is not for you.
Re: . by jjagz: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
So far as this Biafra is the landlocked South-East only, no problem at all. Carry go! At least Nigeria would lose a lot less criminals leaving us with a managable number. Your hustling would be missed sha. Then at least you people can have all the states you want.

All wishful thinking though, the Igbo leaders wouldn't allow the shït to see the light of the day. And <b>oscof</b> South-South go wash hand totally abandon Biafra.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Front page please. I want to experience a cultural 0rgasm.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Obasanjo's Son - Don't The Following Leaders Have Sons Too ? / APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo / EXISTENTIAL THREAT Our Armed Forces What’s D True Story? Outgunned Or Leaderless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.