Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Elegbeleye: Goodluck Made Eagles Victory Possible - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elegbeleye: Goodluck Made Eagles Victory Possible (451 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elegbeleye: Goodluck Made Eagles Victory Possible by solbase10(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Director General of the National Sports Commission, Hon. Gbenga Elegbeleye has lauded the Super Eagles for beating the Walyas of Ethiopia 2-1 on their home ground and thanked them for honouring President Goodluck Jonathan who paid the team a visit in Addis Ababa with this victory.

The DG of the NSC observed that President Jonathan's unwavering support to the team did the magic in Ethiopia and he charged the team to finish up the job in Calabar, Cross River on November 16, 2013.

"I’m highly elated for the Eagles' victory over Ethiopia in today's (Sunday) match. The team and their coaches have justified the support given to them by Mr. President (Goodluck Jonathan).

Read More: http://completesportsnigeria.com/blog/2013/10/elegbeleye-goodluck-made-eagles-victory-possible

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Walk Alone(liverpool)thread / Sneijder Dismisses Rumours / My Top Ten Managers In Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.