Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Is It Still Possible To Make Money From Forex? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Still Possible To Make Money From Forex? (617 Views)

List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Are People Still Making Money From Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Possible To Make Money From Forex? by flexman007: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
If you are interested in making money online from forex trading, this is a wonderful opportunity to get started. You can start trading with no risk to your money by using a forex bonus.

Making money from Forex trading is risky, and most traders have lost rather than gain from it. But the truth is, you don’t need to know how to trade forex to make money from forex. You can simply make money from following the trades of experts. And everything can be done for you free.
I do not claim to be a forex guru, I’m an ordinary guy like you, but after months of hard work, I have finally developed a strategy that makes me a profit of 40+ pips per day. With this system your profits can add up really fast. By registering with me, my trades will be copied to your account automatically. You don’t need to do anything. We both make profit from this.
The good news here is that, you can start with bonus money and make real money (only your profits can be withdrawn. If you are living in lagos, please visit the instaforex office in lagos, and obtain a 20$ bonus from instaforex. Visit instaforexng,com, Or call, 08084603182 for details.

If you are not living in Lagos, There are other bonuses available for you where you will not risk any of your money. If you have a valid driver's license, international passport, or national ID card, and a proof of residence (anything such as PHCN bill, bank statement etc) just contact me on 07036663974, and I will set up for you free. If you don't have this, you can still call me on that number and i will show you how you can still start with instaforex bonus money.
I am not going to collect any money from this. I would only make money if you have profit on your trading account. So I am committed to making this work. Call me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Tolu. 07036663974
Re: Is It Still Possible To Make Money From Forex? by gift01: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Sir; i stay in lagos and am interested but my drivers license is expired. I'd get an international passport soon but in the mean time, can you set up the bonus for me pls
Re: Is It Still Possible To Make Money From Forex? by biz1234: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Am afraid, I tried it before but never got anywhere. You might just be lucky.. but it requires a whole lot of technical stuff. Be guided before jumping at it.

Why not consider other online businesses? that was exactly what I did when forex failed me. I am better off today doing a several legitimate businesses online-just offering valuable services.
Re: Is It Still Possible To Make Money From Forex? by gift01: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why not consider other online businesses? that was exactly what I did when forex failed me. I am better off today doing a several legitimate businesses online-just offering valuable services.

What other online businesses did you venture into? pls....legit ones only

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Linkedin Tools For Business / Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.