Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? (5787 Views)

Pastorpreneurs part I. The Church Businessmen Exposed / What I Just Noticed In Church / Wow I Just Noticed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Purist(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

side talk....face fact.

What fact? You mean this fact below?

FOLYKAZE:

Myself? Nope....

Isn't that what I said? cheesy
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

This guy....your african spiritual mumbo jumbo wont go down with atheist....this you bulletproof jazz is not believable

I might as well believe in disappearing joysticks

Oga logic. Im not asking anybody to believe pls.

You cant pick that challenge....and I challenge you to present sixth generation computer talking with artificial intelligence. I will present Osayin 3D Yoruba artificial intelligence machine that talk and audible. It will tell you about yourself... No harm allow
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Purist(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Purist: Lol. Just watch The YouTube video of Blacks Don't Do Atheism and see what you say in action. A black dude in the video said ' . . . you can't be black and atheist no, you might think you are but you are not because they'll beat the atheist out of you . . .' Funny enough the guy is an atheist and just used another phrase to state it 'a uncommitted non-believer'. Them Nigerians sure got the atheism beaten out of them maybe na why logicboy dey para, d guy suffer, im fit still dey suffer am.

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLF2H8jigPc[/flash]
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Purist:

What fact? You mean this fact below?

Isn't that what I said? cheesy

......I wouldn't have been here
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:
I've posted links before where you can read up on Odinani and other Igbo folklore. Well, goodluck to girl. At least with your jazz, I'm sure you'll be able to catch a grenade for her.

lol.

Where is the link?
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Purist(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

......I wouldn't have been here

Exactly. The only reason you're here right now responding to all of us is because you haven't tested the jazz on yourself.

You don't have to shoot the gun. All you have to do is wear the jazz and have another person shoot at you, preferably in the head.

My only worry is that we won't be getting any feedback from you, ever. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Oga logic. Im not asking anybody to believe pls.

You cant pick that challenge....and I challenge you to present sixth generation computer talking with artificial intelligence. I will present Osayin 3D Yoruba artificial intelligence machine that talk and audible. It will tell you about yourself... No harm allow

Stop smoking igbo with that Sango worshipper.....
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Stop smoking igbo with that Sango worshipper.....

I dont worship Sango.... I know sango cuz I embody it. Tell me what electric force is, then you know what sango is.

You cant pick that challenge too? Joel was right, you white man slave
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Purist:

Exactly. The only reason you're here right now responding to all of us is because you haven't tested the jazz on yourself.

You don't have to shoot the gun. All you have to do is wear the jazz and have another person shoot at you, preferably in the head.

The fact is that....my agenda is flagging technological revolution in Africa.

Just teleporting into the future and wondering what fourth generation would say about ya.

Testing is testing...gameover
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I dont worship Sango.... I know sango cuz I embody it. Tell me what electric force is, then you know what sango is.

You cant pick that challenge too? Joel was right, you white man slave

Oh no.......we got sango but no nepa.....

1 Like

Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Purist(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Just teleporting into the future and wondering what fourth generation would say about ya.

Technological revolution, you say? Okay o, good luck to you.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Amen. Start with an os for a microwave. We'll put 'Follytech' on it and who knows, you might rival Samsing or Yahozee some day, maybe even Macrosoft or Tangerine. Or upgrade your 'seeing mirrors' to high-def or ultra-hd.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Oh no.......we got sango but no nepa.....

Oh yes.....we got sango but you waiting for European companies to build better power holding terminal for ya. Sango is there, it operate naturally within universe law...it up to ya to manifest it if ya got intelligence.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Purist:

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Amen. Start with an os for a microwave. We'll put 'Follytech' on it and who knows, you might rival Samsing or Yahozee some day, maybe even Macrosoft or Tangerine. Or upgrade your 'seeing mirrors' to high-def or ultra-hd.

Lol.

Drive commot abeg.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

n probably win the nobel prize
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
rationalmind:

nope.....all for mother Africa.

Self hating generation. Read my signature
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
rationalmind:

na nobrain prize him go win... grin grin
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by UyiIredia(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:
I've posted links before where you can read up on Odinani and other Igbo folklore. Well, goodluck to girl. At least with your jazz, I'm sure you'll be able to catch a grenade for her.

Classic musKeeto yabs. I'm learning.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

lolcheesy
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by UyiIredia(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Dry and anti-climaxic.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Amanfrommars where is the link? Dont tell me Chi details and folklore washed off facet of knowledge

FOLYKAZE:

lol.

Where is the link?
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Bella3(f): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Una wan use laugh bust my empty belle! cheesycheesy
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by MrTroll(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Musky baby cheesy I be learner where you de grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by texanomaly(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars: cry
You two kiil me.
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by libero00: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
rationalmind: There is something here I just noticed. Most atheists here on nairaland seem not to live in nigeria. Logicboy, plaetton, weigraf, mazaje, muskeeto, bindex e.t.c

Seems its safe for me to assume that, majority of them, if not all wouldn't have been atheists had they stayed in Nigeria all through.

This leaves me with one major conclusion, its extremely difficult to break those chains of childhood religious indoctrination most especially when ure in a country like nigeria.

Are there others (atheist or agnostic) here, other than me, who despite not leaving the shores of this country renounced their childhood indoctrination?

I AM HERE! READY TO BURN IN HELL FOR BEING AN INFIDEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
libero00:

I AM HERE! READY TO BURN IN HELL FOR BEING AN INFIDEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, not to worry bro.

The spirit of the flying spaghetti monster whom I worship won't let that happen to you
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by libero00: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kabieosi:

@plaetton

Incidentally I have the book "God, A Biography" (i.e. by Jack Miles) - and its actually one of my best books,

Good book, not a book for the lily-livered grin

I rarely do hardcopies nowadays
but hey this one sits proudly in the house alongside others such as
Dan Browns' Angels & Demons; The Da Vinci Code etc
Dennis Wheatley's The Devil and all his Works

I love Jack Miles' beautiful sentence on page 87 (i.e. God, A Biography's What makes God Godlike? chapter)
it states
"Experience shapes character, and character determines action"

Hope you won't mind sharing the download link of the soft copies to this infidel.
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by libero00: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, not to worry bro.

The spirit of the flying spaghetti monster whom I worship won't let that happen to you

Thank you, thank you *on knees*. I am told that I am a fool in xtainity, should be killed in Islam and what else? The spirit of the flying spaghetti monster is indeed kind and loving. come let us set our myths truths and recopy them in ancient papyrus scripts and seal hide them for two thousand years. so that they may believe and whoever does not believe in the spirit of the flying spaghetti monster, cursed be his fate! grin

religion: one hell of a pyramid scheme. the greatest scam of all time! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by libero00: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Ooh really? But u'll agree with me its not easy doing away with that childhood indoctrination. Except perhaps you had atheist parents which I doubt.

For me frankly,it wasn't so hard. ever since I was young, I could always tell that the religious people had no idea what they were saying. I could feel their doubts through their speech, their hypocrisy in their actions and I noticed similarities with other religions, boldness of non-believers, evidence of science.that was all I needed!
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
libero00:

For me frankly,it wasn't so hard. ever since I was young, I could always tell that the religious people had no idea what they were saying. I could feel their doubts through their speech, their hypocrisy in their actions and I noticed similarities with other religions, boldness of non-believers, evidence of science.that was all I needed!

Lol, maybe you weren't properly indoctrinated. Don't you think so?
Re: I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? by libero00: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, maybe you weren't properly indoctrinated. Don't you think so?

grin same thing I thought myself grin. So in secondary school, I had become a moralist, told my parents I was going to be a bible scholar, read the bible everyday, went to every service. then I saw my so called righteous teachers and adults' inconsistency. to make matters better worse, I read and re-read inconsistencies,contradictions in the bible and how it failed to answer the theories of belief posed by psychology. the most touching for me however was the line in 1984 by George Orwell where he mentions that the poor, after all the maltreatment they faced, are told by their oppressors, not to complain because there is a better world beyond the grave.. angry
the rest is history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 / Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" / Are We A Bunch Of Religious Hypocrites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.