Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Asari Explodes Over New University: I Don't Owe The Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Explodes Over New University: I Don't Owe The Niger Delta (982 Views)

Shocking: Lawyer Explodes Over Kanu, Condemns Nba For Inaction In An Open Letter / Asari Explodes Again: Jonathanmust Win Presidential Election / Dokubo-asari Explodes "we’ll Stop Ibb" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Explodes Over New University: I Don't Owe The Niger Delta by oviebest(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ex-militant leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, who got to National prominence by claiming that he was fighting for the people of the Niger Delta is now singing a new song. As part of the fall out of the Amnesty programme he got a fat contract from President Goodluck Jonathan's government worth billions.

He has now established his own University in Benin Republic and many are complaining that the Niger Delta people are still poor but Asari and other militants leaders are living large.

see what asari said in his own words
source:http://teewodavie..com/2013/10/asari-explodes-over-new-university-i.html

Re: Asari Explodes Over New University: I Don't Owe The Niger Delta by peleson: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
It is a good investment just the same way shell is a good investment to the white. Foreign direct investment to Nigeria.
Re: Asari Explodes Over New University: I Don't Owe The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wat concerns what Asari said and him not oweing d Niger delta...hmmmmmm I smell a yoruba man's stench around here''' Asari Run for ur life o
Re: Asari Explodes Over New University: I Don't Owe The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
I am not α politics person,i avoid it. But when i heard this news on saturday,all i could think of was 'BETRAYER'. That's what this guy is. He is now α politician,after all d 'settlements' he gets from GEJ. Why didnt he open free univ in his village? And i hear Nigerian students pay hefty money to study in these west african univ! Blooody militant angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

44 Passengers,crew Killed In Laos Plane Crash. / What You Will Love To Know About GEJ / An Inquest Into The Death Of President Musa Yaradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.