Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier (3863 Views)

Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Dancehall Burna Boy Star Now Rocking Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by chuqudy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
It looks like Macualay Culkin is taking better care of himself, judging by his recent appearance at Comic-Con in New York.

Last year the star was snapped on the streets of NYC looking thin and gaunt, leading to questions over the former child star's health and rumours he was battling drug addiction.

His reps at the time said that he was 'in perfectly good health', but that didn't stop the pictures quickly going viral.

The 33-year-old 'Home Alone' star appeared on the panel for the cartoon show 'Robot Chicken' alongside creator Seth Green and other co-stars.

He even cracked jokes in front of the crowd over the weekend, appearing with a pair of rabbit ears, a trendy blazer and over-size sunnies.

Culkin has voiced various characters in the cult cartoon series since 2005, but his other acting work since his 80s heyday has been sporadic.

His last film appearance was in 'The Wrong Ferrari', an experimental project by director Adam Green released in 2011 and filmed entirely on an iPhone.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/macaulay-culkin-looking-healthier-at-comic-con-095636619.html?vp=1
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/exclusive--macaulay-culkin-s-gaunt-photo.html

Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by KELVINXY: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wow shocked
How time fly
Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by swtme(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank God!!! I'm really so happy 4 him smiley
Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2013
He's already 33yrs old??Wowzaaa!! I luv dis boy..He looks finer/fresher as a kid..Kul tho! smiley
Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by fr3do(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2013
angry
I don't like the way he looks

1 Like

Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by gulfer: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Is that (Meyer Breckins) his new name
Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2013
He looks somehow

1 Like

Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2013
What the Bleep?why the guy come look like rainy season?

1 Like

Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by judy743(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Tank God for him
Re: Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier by constance500: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Kevin. Wat did u do 2 my room.! sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1'm 18 Now, So Here Are My Nipples - Kendall Jener. / Ice-prince Shares Selfie Pictures Of Himself And Girlfriend (see Pictures Here) / Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.