Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is Okupe Lying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Okupe Lying? (419 Views)

Is Okupe And Femi Fani Kayode OKAY? / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Where Is Okupe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Okupe Lying? by gregg2: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okupe Claims and I quote:
"Road Infrastructure has been handled expertly and effectively. These include:
a. Benin – Ore Road
b. Kano – Maiduguri dual carriage way
c. Enugu – Port Harcourt
d. Abuja – Abaji – Lokoja
e. Apapa – Oshodi Express way
f. The 160 billion Lagos – Ibadan Expressways which is currently under reconstruction

Have you used any of these roads recently? What are your sincere observations? For me these are my observations:

a. Benin – Ore Road

I agree with Okupe 100%. That road is about one of the best roads in Nigeria currently)

b. Kano – Maiduguri dual carriage way

I don't know this road

c. Enugu – Port Harcourt

Used it last long ago before GEJ became president sef. Was full of bad spots

d. Abuja – Abaji – Lokoja

Used it last in 2011. Quality of work was superb and work was progressing steadily with several flyovers and pedestrian bridges expecially around Giri, Gwagwalada and Abaji

e. Apapa – Oshodi Express way

Quality of work is superb and progressing steadily

f. The 160 billion Lagos – Ibadan

Haven't been to Ibadan recently so don't know about RCC's part from Shagamu to Ibadan but the Julius Berger part Lagos to Shagamu work has started in earnest between Shagamu and Redeem camp

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: A Must Read Letter To The FG / My Nigerian Dream!!! / Nigeria Is Negotiable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.