Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' (780 Views)

Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brother And Sister / Eid Mubarak To All Nairalanders / Eid Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by write2obi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
To all you Muslim out there, As you Marks the end of the annual Hajj to Mecca Celebrations, As you honour the willingness of the prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his young son, as an act of submission to Allah's command and his son's acceptance to being sacrificed, Don't see it as an opportunity to eat plenty of Meat, see it as an opportunity to reflect on your life, As you slaughter and cook your Cow or Ram or both remember the less privileged, because that is what the feast is all about in the first place, show them love, eat n drink with them. May Allah guild and protect you.
Eid Mubarrak.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by Godwin978(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
dat rice an ram dat u ar eatin make sure u keep my own cause amon my comin oooooooo HAPPY EID to all muslim
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by mrnuur(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eid Mubarak
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by mukina2: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2013
May the peace and blessings of the Eid be upon us all and the entire Ummah.

Eid Mubarak! kiss
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Muky sweetie, i'm i getting a Ram sent via courier services this time? kiss
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by bcomputer101: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2013
EID MUBARAK to happy people of Islam in the world, as we show unity and peace among the world...

Allihamdulilah لَبَّيْك اللَّهُمَّ لَبَّيْكَ لَبَّيْكَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَكَ لَبَّيْكَ إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ وَالنِّعْمَةَ لَكَ وَالْمُلْكَ لَا شَ...
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Nairalanders' by write2obi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
El Guapo: Muky sweetie, i'm i getting a Ram sent via courier services this time? kiss
Of cos dear, check your inbox

(1) (Reply)

Any Evidence in the Shari'a for this? / Is Responding To Those Who Defame Islam Right? / Needs A Sister For My Lovely Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.