Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? (696 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / What Tools Do I Need To Make A Video Tutorial / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by fatgirl: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
I dont want to go thru the hassels of creating a one page site, buy domain name, hosting, design the sites etc.
Then start looking for traffic to see and buy my write-up.

Is there any software or site i can use to skip all these processes? And can help me create and organise the write up for sale.

Ps i dont want anyone i will be asked to pay with credit card. Thanx
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by moderatorr: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Try Brain tem.
login to www.Brain tem.com
and click on 'create and sell'. Thank me later.
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by databoy247(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
pay a freelancer to do it for you. There are good ones on odesk or your can source for them locally. Better than softwares.
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by jidez007: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Am currently working on a similar project. Over 3600 products frm d following categories with master resell right.
*Adventure/Western
*Affiliate Marketing
*Alternative Medicine
& Health
*Animals & Nature
*Art
*Article Marketing
*Beauty & Fashion
*Blogs/Blogging
*Business
*Cars & Driving
*Child Care &
Parenting
*Children's Literature
*Classic Novels &
Stories
*Computer & Internet
*Crafts & Hobbies
*eBay
*eBook Creating/
Reselling
*eCourses
*Education &
Homeschool
*Entertainment &
Leisure
*Ezines/Email
Marketing
*Folklore
*Food & Drink
*Go Green!
*Health & Fitness
*Holiday/Seasonal
*Home & Family
*Horror
*Inspiration &
Motivation
*Internet Marketing
*Jobs & Career
*Law of Attraction
Series
*Make Money Online
*Money & Finances
*Music and Dance
*Mystery and
Suspense
*Organization &
Productivity
*Other
*Pets & Pet Care
*Poems & Poetry
*Private Label Rights
Articles
*Religion & Spirituality
*Romance &
Relationships
*Sci-Fi and Fantasy
*Search Engines and
SEO
*Self-Help
*Shakespeare
*Social Media
Marketing
*Software & Scripts
*Sports & Recreation
*Travel/Relocating
*Unknown, Unsolved,
or Unexplained
*Web Development &
Design
*Weddings
*WordPress
*Yard & Garden.
I can create a similar store 4 u wit a payment gateway (As soon as d customer pays wit a credit card, d product will b downloadable.)
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by fatgirl: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2013
moderatorr: Try Brain tem. login to www.dwitch.com and click on 'create and sell'.
Wow! Amazing and simple to use. Just what i need. I like the fact that i can use it to gradually build my ebook and publish it anytime i like.
How can i enable credit card payments on it so my readers can purchase with verve, visa or gtb? I saw the option but cant get it activated.
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by fatgirl: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2013
databoy247: pay a freelancer to do it for you. There are good ones on odesk or your can source for them locally. Better than softwares.
Cool but i dont want a place i can 'pay'. Dont have the money now.
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by Etecscompanies(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2013
fatgirl:
Cool but i dont want a place i can 'pay'. Dont have the money now.
my online library is cooming soon email me with your interest indicated.
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by fatgirl: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Etecscompanies: my online library is cooming soon email me with your interest indicated.
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What Tools Or Sites Can I Use To Create And Sell Ebooks? by mrperfect(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
You can outsource everything.

(1) (Reply)

Hostgator Black Friday 2013 / Yahoo Mail Is Down / Teach Me Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.