Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nike Oshinowo's Estranged Husband Says Twins Story Not True - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nike Oshinowo's Estranged Husband Says Twins Story Not True (866 Views)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nike Oshinowo's Estranged Husband Says Twins Story Not True by bbkool09: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nike Oshinowo's estranged husband is obviously in the dark about her new adventure because I personally called Nike to do amebo congratulate her on the birth of her twins, she nicely said thank you then rudely told me to bug off...lol. So yeah, Nike has a set of twins which she welcomed via a surrogate mum many weeks back...but a clueless Dr Tunde Soleye says the story is not true.

He told Encomium mag
"I don't believe it is true. The story is false. They are just trying to sell their papers, I guess. Nike might have a challenge but this is the last thing she can do. She doesn't have any twins through surrogacy". Dr Soleye maintained that the story is the figment of the imaginations of desperate tale bearers.
here:http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/10/nike-oshinowos-estranged-husband-says.html

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Named Most Beautiful Woman In West Africa / Dj Timmy's Letter To Don Jazzy On Wande Coal Saga / Man Who Unzipped and Exposed His Private Parts to Minors Gets 10 Years in Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.