Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) (1161 Views)

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI / “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by ohisola(f): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
The GUS is in its 9th day, and so far, two persons (Ema and Peter) have been evicted.
Let's discuss here, what your opinions are about the show.

Personally for me, I don't think Chidi Mokeme is doing a great job. GUS used to be filled with the unexpected, but now everything is predictable.

What happened to the clues they used to search for, infact to know what a task would require of you, you have to first search for the clue on how to go about it. It used to be filled with so many surprises, but can't see that anymore.

Peters' eviction was really painful, because personally I like the guy. He's fun, entertaining and 'strong'. The task that evicted him, Kunle should have been sanctionned. I mean how can u push another contestant to get ahead, especially at the place of the log with sand, it was so glary, yet nothing was done to him.

The 'mud of war' task was another issue. How can you wrap the rope around your hands, that's clearly against the rules, yet Chidi did nothing to Edmund, + how can u ask Tracy and Halima (both of the yellow tribe) to pick opponents, people who were already exhausted.

GUS should go back to the drawing board. Bring back the fun, and surprises in the game. That's what makes made it unique
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by rammytt(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
I wil be back .wait make i turn my attena dis tv dey do blah blah
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by ohisola(f): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
rammytt: I wil be back .wait make i turn my attena dis tv dey do blah blah

Lol. Turn am well mak e clear, so u can get a clear view of what's happening @ d jungle ahahahahahahaha
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2013
I'm a fan of GUS ..Is there any TV Statio that shows Gulder Ultimate Search by 9pm?? Cos dat 10pm and 11pm on amworld and Ait respectively is Late...
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by tunesoft(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello...mod..there's a thread for dis already...nd it's very much active nd lively...chk tv/movies section...
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by ohisola(f): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2013
freakybaby: I'm a fan of GUS ..Is there any TV Statio that shows Gulder Ultimate Search by 9pm?? Cos dat 10pm and 11pm on amworld and Ait respectively is Late...

Yea me too. It would really have been lovely, cos I usually wake late these days cos I sleep late (watching GUS). Don't kn of any 1 sha.
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by rammytt(m): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2013
tunesoft: Hello...mod..there's a thread for dis already...nd it's very much active nd lively...chk tv/movies section...

eh he..wetin u want make he com do now?make he close dis one..after guys like u don pollute dat one wit na gulder mess..abeg mod leave dis one like dat..
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by ohisola(f): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2013
Helo guys what do u tink abt 2day's task? The yellow team won again, and they were actually more composed and really worked as a team. I can't wait to have the almond tribe, and watch them take on individual task.

Dennis takin the stomp of shame for Ifunayna was really touching.

I tink their streak of defeat is really telling on them, their greatest issue actually would be snappin out of this state and encouraging themselves, not to win as a sign of revenge to the yellow tribe, (because den if they aren't able to do it, it wld keep depressing dem) but to prove to themselves and to all that they deserved to be there.
Re: A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol) by mipemi(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Not being interested in GUS again after the third season...jes keeps on getting boring season by season

(1) (Reply)

Thai Sex Show Shut Down Following Rihanna's Tweets / Photos: Funke Akindele Ride Bicycle To Campaign Against Polio / I Will Be Giving Out Free Recharge Cards Here Daily Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.