Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy (2126 Views)

If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers / Presidency 2015: Judge’s Absence Postpones Verdict On Jonathan / Presidency 2015: Court Determines Jonathan’s Eligibility Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by SegzyJoe(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
If the approach, methodology, perspective and strategy of Igbo community on nairaland is a true representative of Ndigbo larger strategy to clinch the Nigerian presidency, I dare say that Aso Villa will forever remain an elusive dream for the them..

While it is not contestable that Igbos have mastered the art of business strategy (they can grow buz from zero level to an enviable height), the same cannot be said of mastering political strategy, especially within Nigerian context.

For instance, it is not a wise political strategy to have a sizable portion of your population and businesses in SW, and yet display so much hatred for Yorubas, it is not.

It is not a grand strategy to approach politics from emotional point of view (jealousy and hatred for perceived enemy), rulership is meant for men of reason, not those dominated by emotion (you can ask Nicolo Machiavelli or Aristotle).

It is a bear parlour strategy to think Nigerian presidency can be achieved through blackmail and noise making rather than a grand strategy of compromise and bridge building.

It is not strategy to make foes out of friends while gunning for Aso villa. Is it really possible for Igbos to clinch the presidency without the support of South West?

If an opinion poll is conducted in the North today on whether an average Northerner will want an Igbo presidency, the answer could be better imagined, yet I know that many Yoruba will still opt for Igbo presidency. If an average Hausa man will not even imagine an Igbo presidency, and the Yorubas are being demonize by Igbo, on whose strength are they then hoping to clinch the presidency?

I am quite aware, Igbos are very proud people with innate desire to lead others, unfortunately Yorubas are not push over in every regard, but resulting to unhealthy rivalry is the least way to respond to our differences.

The lack of political strategy in their SE quest to have a shot at the presidency explained the lack of a meaningful political party in the SE today which will serve as rallying point for their presidential aspiration. LITTLE WONDER IGBO HAS NOTHING TO TRADE WITH OR BRING TO THE TABLE IN THE BID TO OCUPPY ASO VILLA. COULD THIS BE THE REASON WHY NDIGBO ARE PUSHING FOR GEJ (AN AZIKWE IN DISGUISE?). POWER IS NOT GIVEN, IT IS TAKEN, OVERTLY OR COVERTLY.

Igbo need a re-strategizing, a re- order of priorities, compromise, consensus, and bridge building. Igbo should buried their pride, SW represent their best and sure path to the presidency. For almost 30yrs, the Northern ruling elites did not allow an Igbo man to reach major-general rank in the army with the exception of Ike Nwachukwu (who has a northern blood and grew up in KD) until OBJ changed the tide, would the current CAS have been in position to be appointed if not for the restructuring OBJ carried out in the army, would there have been a SS president today, if not for OBJ, why are we behaving as if we have not been around for a while in this country.

Yorubas sacrificed their sons blood to get the presidency, while Igbos are traveling home en mass from Lagos, the jokes those days (1993 - 1998) were they are going for Yam festival, even the 7 SE Govs were opposed to Abiola presidency publicly, Chukwumerije even said Abiola ran away from battle to mock the Yorubas, but after the struggle, while still in the opposition, two Yoruba candidates were nominated as the presidential candidates of the two major political parties of the time, either way, a yoruba must emerge, while can't Ndigbo be strategic for once in their quest for the presidency instead of thinking it is Yorubas that is their enemy. My question is why do the Igbos always think Yoruba is their enemy, instead of the other people that hated them with passion?

An Nidgbo son wrote an article in the news paper last week about lack of strategy in Igbos quest for the presidency, I hope somebody can learn from this.

Sincerely, I didnt write the above to degrade or insult Ndigbo community but I was just disappointed in the way some people are portraying Yoruba as the enemy of Igbo presidency, we can have our differences, but we still need ourselves. The North ruled for many years because of our rivalry. Awolowo worked with Zik even though they have their differences. The hatred being peddled by this generation will definitely widen the divide, and it is not good for the two sides.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2013
@op, you will be insulted by people who know nothing but hate for anyone from the East who dare say any good thing about Yoruba.

Rochas seems to be the most sophisticated Igbo man today when it comes down to bridging the ethnic divides. Unfortunately, he is being regarded as "traitor, mallam, Alhaji, Boko Haram friend". Some also claim Rochas is from Taraba State. There was a personal and savage attack on a lady today in politics section on nairaland for daring to say anything good about APC and Yorubas. She was called names like "Ashawo, Cor.ksucker" and all kinds of unprintable names. One has to ask the question: if Hausas are your enemies, what about the Yorubas? Are they your enemies too? Yorubas are regarded as enemies but till date we have never attacked any Igbo group in the South like the Hausas do from time to time in the North when they decide to go on killing rampage. There is no way an Igbo man can win a Presidential election without the support of either Hausas and Yorubas. Igbos need one of the two major ethnic groups to attain Presidential status in Nigeria.

Igbos have burnt so many bridges to the extent that it will be difficult to heal the rift. Many Yorubas who were never been part of ethnic bashing have taken of their gloves.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by revolt(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2013
You really fink bulk of igbos careless about the presidency? All we need is someone thtll bring level playing ground, so far yoruba and malus hve shown Deir retrogressive penchant for phobia of meritocracy. GEj so far is nt doing bad. Infact what we enjoy frm his presidency will cause an outcry if it were an igbo president doing same. What strategy did GEjs ppl hve b4 gettn the presidency? Shove ur analysis up ur rectum joor

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by SegzyJoe(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2013
South South had strategy notwithstanding it was crude one. Freedom fightin and militancy in the guise of fightin for oppression, neglect, environmental degredation & reaource control. Even though the Northerners did not buy into that sentiment but Obj helped in facilitated that reality. As I said, you have to put smthing on d table or negotoate with somethin. Militancy was stopping oil flow meaning a diminishin oil revenue for govt. Remember Ken Saro wiwa died for d same course, they courted the UN too support their course, above all, they make it difficult for multinational corporation to do business thru kidnappin. If u ask me they have sttategy. That strategy got them VP, it was not to be more than that but luckily Yar Adua died.

The question is what does the SE puttin on the table? SE neeed to look inward and re- evaluate their strategy if there is any.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Afam4eva(m): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2013
I thought i had educated this ignorance but it seems some people need more schooling. No zone that has produced the presidency did so as a result of any ogbanje strategy. These things only exist in your minds. What did Jonathan or his people do before he became president? You think he would have become president had Yaradua being alive? Did Obasanjo become president because the Yorubas had a game plan? Yorubas supported Olu Falae instead and never had a hand in Obasanjo's election. An Igbo, Idoma, TIV, kanuri president will be when the powers that be want it to be. You Nigerians have no say in these things. You're just a pencil in the hands of the architects. These architects care not where a candidate comes from but about how a candidate can protect their interest in government.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by bushwailo: 3:05am On Oct 15, 2013
Igbo presidency ?
We have perfected our strategy because we will produce the next Nigeria Biafra president.
As long as we get the support of Catholic Church we are guaranteed the presidency .

Any endorsement from Peter Obi the messiah of Igbo politics, we love him so much we have his face on our T-Shirts. grin grin grin
We can count on the vote of our Igbo party APGA to produce a president.
Any one that has any political associations outside Igbo land is a traitor, efulefu, Yoruba/Hausa slave.

By 2015 we are guaranteed the votes of our enemies for president.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by ALVA001: 3:08am On Oct 15, 2013
@ op, well said, only if d concerned wud reason, 'why is it so difficult to achieve devlpmt in a region dt produce azikwe et al.,' d concerned are jes too paranoid and dont even trust one anoda nt to talk of trusting others apart from them, i thnk its jes tym they woke up to the reality of d current tym, and desist from an un-achievable dream, its just a mere polical masturbation. we are in ds togda, d northers av d north, and ere d south is divided, so 4 em its a game on. our brodas need to drop sentiment. bi ako ba gbagbe oro ana a o ri enikan abaseere.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 15, 2013
These are the kind of threads you apc lapdogs open out of frustration because you know your apc doesn't stand any chance against pdp as far as 2015 election is concerned.
Igbo have more important projects which they are working on at the moment which are far more important than the nigerian presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 15, 2013
chima12: These are the kind of threads you apc lapdogs open out of frustration because you know your apc doesn't stand any chance against pdp as far as 2015 election is concerned.
Igbo have more important projects which they are working on at the moment which are far more important than the nigerian presidency.

Anambra election is the rude awakening that awaits you. Watch out!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2013
I knew someone like you was going to quote me and write rubbish as usual.useless set of people;you hate Igbo but you want Igbo to support your party.hide there in your southwest and talk about politics of anambra that you've never been to.keep deceiving yourself,apga has already won that election even before they choose their candidate.
payless: Anambra election is the rude awakening that awaits you. Watch out!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Which yeye strategy do the sw people have

1960s AG-failed

I979 UPN-failed

1983 UPN-failed

1999-AD-failed

2003-the first time their candidate(PDP) ever won a presidential election

Abeg where does the sw strategy work here? 1999 was just a mere compensation from the country for the death of abiola that resulted in 2 yoruba presidential candidates and not as a result of any yoruba strategy.Even then their candidate olu falae failed.abeg stop all this talk about strategy.

We all know the new yoruba strategy in 2015-to return to power throug the back door after spending 8 year through obasanjo.Igbos supporting APC ( which will definitely produce a yoruba VP) will further stifle igbo chances of getting the presidency for at least another 24 years(8years North,+8 years sw president+anoda 8 years north and before probably then an igbo candidate)

A GEJ presidency offers a better prospect(4 more years GeJ + 8 years namadi sambo /igbo vp and the an igbo presidency which is approx 12 years)

May I state here that these scenarios are just speculations as I do not even trust the north(whether in APC or PDP) top hand over power after mere 8 years after experiencing 2 terms of obasanjo and GEJ.There are more likely going to hold on to power for as long as possible once power returns to them

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 15, 2013
chima12: I knew someone like you was going to quote me and write rubbish as usual.useless set of people;you hate Igbo but you want Igbo to support your party.hide there in your southwest and talk about politics of anambra that you've never been to.keep deceiving yourself,apga has already won that election even before they choose their candidate.
I thought you were smart but I was wrong. Election hasn't been held but you have the result written on your palm already. Let me know when you wake up from slumber. Could you be talking about rigging in progress?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by agbameta: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Abeg where does the sw strategy work here?

The same strategy they used to claim back every inch of Yorubaland from GEJ led corrupt, incompetent and useless ruling party.

A GEJ presidency offers a better prospect(4 more years GeJ + 8 years namadi sambo /igbo vp and the an igbo presidency which is approx 12 years)

This is why they say ibo people base everything on sentiments, pipe dreams and worthless emotions instead of strategies, political skills and strong backbone.

GEJ or any other character can not give you anything without the consent, approval and support of Hausa and Yoruba people.

GEJ himself didn't win based on SS/SE votes alone, the numbers just wasn't there, it came from the SW and the North so what ibo president are you talking about without the North and the SW aka your so called enemies?

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any right thinking adult left in ibo land, you people are eternally clueless, you exist in your own la la land where emotions and sentiments calls the shot..

You people need to wake up and smell the coffee..

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by cKaiser: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought i had educated this ignorance but it seems some people need more schooling. No zone that has produced the presidency did so as a result of any ogbanje strategy. These things only exist in your minds. What did Jonathan or his people do before he became president? You think he would have become president had Yaradua being alive? Did Obasanjo become president because the Yorubas had a game plan? Yorubas supported Olu Falae instead and never had a hand in Obasanjo's election. An Igbo, Idoma, TIV, kanuri president will be when the powers that be want it to be. You Nigerians have no say in these things. You're just a pencil in the hands of the architects. These architects care not where a candidate comes from but about how a candidate can protect their interest in government.

The SS had a strategy or why did you think all SS governors came out in 2007 for Presidency? Odili, Ibori, Duke , Attah all came out for Presidency on the back of the MEND struggle and the need to compensate the region Or How did the SS become Vice president to Yar Adua?

And almost everyone knew Yar Adua was a dying man, Who doesnt remember when OBJ was calling Yar Adua "Umaru are you alive"? from a campaign rally He brought out Yar Adua to counter Buhari and Atiku. That was the only way the SS could ever have access to presidency. Thats why Asari would always tell Jonathan he owes almost everything to OBJ. Its like someone making Dambaba Suntai president in Nigeria and Okorocha Vice. Thats just another way of crowning Okorocha indirectly cos the rigours of presidency isnt one a sick man can do

Yoruba always had a strategy and that it was on the back of the June 12 struggle and Abiolas death that the ruling party ceded the two presidential slots to Yorubas or since when in the history of this nation has one region produced the two leading candidates or do you think that PDP and AD/APP gave Yorubas presidential slot was by mistake?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by cKaiser: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2013
“For me as a person, I believe in the sayings that ‘show me your friend, I will tell you who you are. For Goodluck Jonathan to continue to associate with Tony Anennih despite a series of allegations against him is unfortunate.”

[size=14pt]“But there is a remedy for him (Jonathan) because he has two years more, ending on May 29, 2015, if he can make amends. Let him genuinely reconcile with Obasanjo, his benefactor, listen to and align with Nigerians, who elected him in 2011.”[/size]

“Let him severe and cut off the people around him, who never wished Nigeria and Nigerians well and redeem the battered image of his administration by delivering on his electioneering promises to Nigerians.”
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by DuduNegro: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2013
SegzyJoe: If the approach, methodology, perspective and strategy of Igbo community on nairaland is a true representative of Ndigbo larger strategy to clinch the Nigerian presidency, I dare say that Aso Villa will forever remain an elusive dream for the them..

While it is not contestable that Igbos have mastered the art of business strategy (they can grow buz from zero level to an enviable height), the same cannot be said of mastering political strategy, especially within Nigerian context.

For instance, it is not a wise political strategy to have a sizable portion of your population and businesses in SW, and yet display so much hatred for Yorubas, it is not.

It is not a grand strategy to approach politics from emotional point of view (jealousy and hatred for perceived enemy), rulership is meant for men of reason, not those dominated by emotion (you can ask Nicolo Machiavelli or Aristotle).

It is a bear parlour strategy to think Nigerian presidency can be achieved through blackmail and noise making rather than a grand strategy of compromise and bridge building.

It is not strategy to make foes out of friends while gunning for Aso villa. Is it really possible for Igbos to clinch the presidency without the support of South West?

If an opinion poll is conducted in the North today on whether an average Northerner will want an Igbo presidency, the answer could be better imagined, [size=16pt]yet I know that many Yoruba will still opt for Igbo presidency.[/size] If an average Hausa man will not even imagine an Igbo presidency, and the Yorubas are being demonize by Igbo, on whose strength are they then hoping to clinch the presidency?

I am quite aware, Igbos are very proud people with innate desire to lead others, unfortunately Yorubas are not push over in every regard, but resulting to unhealthy rivalry is the least way to respond to our differences.

The lack of political strategy in their SE quest to have a shot at the presidency explained the lack of a meaningful political party in the SE today which will serve as rallying point for their presidential aspiration. LITTLE WONDER IGBO HAS NOTHING TO TRADE WITH OR BRING TO THE TABLE IN THE BID TO OCUPPY ASO VILLA. COULD THIS BE THE REASON WHY NDIGBO ARE PUSHING FOR GEJ (AN AZIKWE IN DISGUISE?). POWER IS NOT GIVEN, IT IS TAKEN, OVERTLY OR COVERTLY.

Igbo need a re-strategizing, a re- order of priorities, compromise, consensus, and bridge building. Igbo should buried their pride, SW represent their best and sure path to the presidency. For almost 30yrs, the Northern ruling elites did not allow an Igbo man to reach major-general rank in the army with the exception of Ike Nwachukwu (who has a northern blood and grew up in KD) until OBJ changed the tide, would the current CAS have been in position to be appointed if not for the restructuring OBJ carried out in the army, would there have been a SS president today, if not for OBJ, why are we behaving as if we have not been around for a while in this country.

Yorubas sacrificed their sons blood to get the presidency, while Igbos are traveling home en mass from Lagos, the jokes those days (1993 - 1998) were they are going for Yam festival, even the 7 SE Govs were opposed to Abiola presidency publicly, Chukwumerije even said Abiola ran away from battle to mock the Yorubas, but after the struggle, while still in the opposition, two Yoruba candidates were nominated as the presidential candidates of the two major political parties of the time, either way, a yoruba must emerge, while can't Ndigbo be strategic for once in their quest for the presidency instead of thinking it is Yorubas that is their enemy. My question is why do the Igbos always think Yoruba is their enemy, instead of the other people that hated them with passion?

An Nidgbo son wrote an article in the news paper last week about lack of strategy in Igbos quest for the presidency, I hope somebody can learn from this.

Sincerely, I didnt write the above to degrade or insult Ndigbo community but I was just disappointed in the way some people are portraying Yoruba as the enemy of Igbo presidency, we can have our differences, but we still need ourselves. The North ruled for many years because of our rivalry. Awolowo worked with Zik even though they have their differences. The hatred being peddled by this generation will definitely widen the divide, and it is not good for the two sides.

Please, tell these people the truth and stop lying to them. This is why they are quick to believe Yoruba backstab them. Yorubas dont vote individually, we vote on collective leadership. Therefore when Ibos hear talk like this they are led to believe there exist some Yoruba leaders who will sway favor to their side and bring a population support to back an Ibo candidacy. The fact is there is no such leader in Yorubaland who will back Ibo against a Yoruba candidature.

Given the aftermath of Lagos deportation, Yoruba leaders listened to Ibo political leaders - those who move and dictate Ibo national agenda - refer to a Yorubaland as a no man's land............and went so far to refer to our political legacy as "ewedu and amala" politics.

Any Ibo listening to your statement and believing it to be reliable is deceiving himself. There is no future nor hope for Ibo in Yorubaland. 2015 is my witness!

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2013
agbameta:

The same strategy they used to claim back every inch of Yorubaland from GEJ led corrupt, incompetent and useless ruling party.

This is why they say ibo people base everything on sentiments, pipe dreams and worthless emotions instead of strategies, political skills and strong backbone.

GEJ or any other character can not give you anything without the consent, approval and support of Hausa and Yoruba people.

GEJ himself didn't win based on SS/SE votes alone, the numbers just wasn't there, it came from the SW and the North so what ibo president are you talking about without the North and the SW aka your so called enemies?

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any right thinking adult left in ibo land, you people are eternally clueless, you exist in your own la la land where emotions and sentiments calls the shot..

You people need to wake up and smell the coffee..

I think you have serious comprehension issues.is that all you saw from what I wrote there?How many times has candidates supported by the sw ever won elections? You guys have always been politically irelevant in presidential polls right from the first republic.while I think the chance of APC comming to pwer is zero even if by any stretch of luck that happens Buhari will only use and dump Tinubu and his sw allies.You are the one relying on the North to make you president again from the back door and you are going to get your fingers burnt.

To the last point you raised no section of this country alone can win presidential elections(assuming if votes count which I don't think they do).we all require support from the other sections as well.The sw alone cannot win presidential elections(at least Awolowo learnt tis bitter lesson)
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Tuntheycr7: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2013
Am still waitin for some pple to comments on this thread...,
And by d time dey start de wud change d topic to tribal e -fight
Grabbd popcorn sits on a sofa and waitin....
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2013
I thought goodluck ebele AZIKIWE is an ibo man
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2013
revolt: You really fink bulk of igbos careless about the presidency? All we need is someone thtll bring level playing ground, so far yoruba and malus hve shown Deir retrogressive penchant for phobia of meritocracy. GEj so far is nt doing bad. Infact what we enjoy frm his presidency will cause an outcry if it were an igbo president doing same. What strategy did GEjs ppl hve b4 gettn the presidency? Shove ur analysis up ur rectum joor
there is a very short saying in Yorubaland, but whenever they say it, it carries a lot of weight and changes a lot of things. The words are: Yoruba Ronu!

i won't tell u the meaning though.

But after this well detailed and THOUGHT provoking analysis, u still couldn't think of nothing but ur akpu and white egusi soup, and that is all u can mutter like monkey wey dem collect his banana.

If this were to be against the yorubas, if someone just types 'YORUBA RONU', biliv me, we wld all av gotten the message.

this is wot u lack.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Awakullowo: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought i had educated this ignorance but it seems some people need more schooling. No zone that has produced the presidency did so as a result of any ogbanje strategy. These things only exist in your minds. What did Jonathan or his people do before he became president? You think he would have become president had Yaradua being alive? Did Obasanjo become president because the Yorubas had a game plan? Yorubas supported Olu Falae instead and never had a hand in Obasanjo's election. An Igbo, Idoma, TIV, kanuri president will be when the powers that be want it to be. You Nigerians have no say in these things. You're just a pencil in the hands of the architects. These architects care not where a candidate comes from but about how a candidate can protect their interest in government.

This quote has shown That majority of ibos are not politically savvy and it reveals how clueless ibos are. ibo man will Never occupy Aso Rock except he/she visits the place. ibo président will only happen in biafra not in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2015 Or 2019 : A Lesson In Zero Strategy by Awakullowo: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Electricity Tariffs Paid By Consumers In Nigeria / Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu / Seun Kuti Calls GEJ A Drunk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.