Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. (412 Views)

FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. by Gabrinoz: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2013
From the way the ASUU wahala is going am convinced that GEJ is not aware of ASUU strike. Or what else will he be thinking for not keeping to an agreement reached by the FG with ASUU. This money is not GEJ'S money. An agreement was reach in 2009, ASUU has kept their part of the agreement for more than 4yrs now, but FG has refuse to keep theirs. I think is time for ASUU to take FG to court of law for breech of agreement.
Re: ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. by Ikpewe: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2013
You must be a fool

1 Like

Re: ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. by Gabrinoz: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Ikpewe: You must be a fool
Thanx.
Re: ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. by johnobi1: 2:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Ikpewe: You must be a fool
then you must be foolish
Re: ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. by acychanty: 3:01am On Oct 15, 2013
I don't think so I think that they shud truy settling this thing amicably
Re: ASUU Should Take FG To Court For.. by wesley80(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2013
As a matter of fact it is ASUU that deserves to be sued. Greedy oaves trying to force total implementation of a one sided agreement.

(1) (Reply)

Shutdown: Senate Leaders Announce Deal To Avert US Default / Stop Celebrating Mediocrity, Facebook Fans Tell PDP / 4 Dead And 14 Injured In Ondo Road Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.