Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans (28687 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Sends Troubling Mass Sms To Customers / Mtn Dashing Out 150mb To Customers / Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by mralani: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] grin Abeg who no were a fit see london use ram buy,I realy need am now

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by royale442(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Like if you sold your bb in order to get an android phone.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Temismith(f): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Okocha
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2013
I smell fear .....

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by sheunpompey1: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2013
BB is still the dope....
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by JayCee2010: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2013
I wanna feel sorry for Blackberry, but i think they've got what they deserve.

This is what happens when a company does not pay attention to the needs and complaints of their clients. no innovation, nothing new or fantastic about them.

bad business strategy.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by alotofgrace(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2013
isnt that already late........cos i heard say na for naija dem get lag pass
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by TheMan3: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2013
RE:BLACKBERRY

Dear blackberry,

My poupose of righting you this letter is to remind you of the planned bbm for android. The last time you kept me awake all night only to be disappointed. I don tire oh.

Yours faithfully.
Anonymous.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2013
anoda attempt to give themselves and their customers a false sense of security,to abyss with blackberry ,iphone next.#team samsung
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Agbalanze: Am I really and trully the first to comment? grin grin

Er.....No! lipsrsealed
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Tuntheycr7: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Rawdeal: Who cares?
NACC does.....
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by iphoneloaded(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2013
Lmao... iPhone all the way.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2013
JayCee2010: I wanna feel sorry for Blackberry, but i think they've got what they deserve.

This is what happens when a company does not pay attention to the needs and complaints of their clients. no innovation, nothing new or fantastic about them.

bad business strategy.

If you say nothing new from them, I'm assuming you have not used the BlackBerry 10¿?

I agree with you they brought this disaster on themselves, they should have released their current set of OS and devices 2 years ago rather than staying stubborn and holding on to an OS that was no longer competitive

Now that they are here in terms of meeting customer needs, they deserve a fighting chance
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by OCcool: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2013
lacicrips:
What an ignorant comment.

There's something they call "customer loyalty". It simply means your true customers will stick with you irrespective of your Bleep.ups.
abegi keep shut make person hear word. Loyalty my foot.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by volcanoash(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2013
The.Man:
RE:BLACKBERRY

Dear blackberry,

My poupose of righting you this letter is to remind you of the planned bbm for android. The last time you kept me awake all night only to be disappointed. I don tire oh.

Yours faithfully.
Anonymous.

'R' is not adjacent to 'U' on the keyboard. I don't think it is a typo.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by samsard(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Sijo01: Them dey fear say Tecno don dey over power them.
Lols. Who know tecno for there?
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by matrixme(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2013
I fear Blackberry will soon stand as the company which wasted her big opportunity if it doesn't get to reinvent herself. The company had such fine features that appealed to global consumers, but refused to stay out of the competitive redwaters. Black berry ought not to compete with Android, Apple and perhaps Nokia because it had what those others didn't possess - a quality brand and faithful followership. I guess the company ran short of innovative thinkers that businesses critically requires.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Ayorh4you(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2013

NO sir!
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by cupid4ig(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2013
carujmonella: grin.. Medicine after death.. tales by moonlight.. grin

Nope, yours is the ignorant comment

BB president acknowledged the fierce competition in the market and that's why they took the time to write this epistle... And you'll be deluding yourself to think that techno is not a competition to BB especially here in nigeria, where the masses are porting to techo with alacrity.

BB started like techno before getting to gain global prominence, techno is no exclusion. iPhone started small before hitting it big, never underestimate your opposition or believe that "loyal customer" delusions. The same people porting to techno and androids were staunch advocates of BB. What then happened now?. Nothing like loyalty when I can ten times, get the value of my money with android with same or less amount as that of a BB product. I'll port fast. Loyalty ko, loya milk ni undecided
another ....only u know what u are..... here again to compare tecno to blackberry. How low will u people get to just make people appreciate china tecno? Oga for ur information tecno is not recognised anywhere in the world except Africa, they started in Nigeria and then rest of africa people dont even know them in china. B4 tecno will be recognised they will need to produce better quality phones and not all this rubbish they are selling to u people. Snap with tecno 13mp camera and snap with touch2 5mp camera and tell me the picture that is more clear and beautiful. U people should just get a life and stop comparing tecno to very phone out there. Soon some of u will start comparing tecno with iphone smh

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by maestrob(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2013
ariseandshine:

No.

Are you using Airtel?

The guy is using etisalat
Airtel is still d best
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Burger01(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2013

Olodo ni e.

4 Likes

Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by millhouse: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Neva say die
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by fabulous660(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2013
I would love to see blackberry android!
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by LKO(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2013
Please I need ur expert suggestions. I m thinking of getting a bold 4 (9780) this month. Is it a good choice in terms of performance and durability? Which of the bold 4 should I buy, white or black, branded or unbranded? I need the phone because of BB cheap data package. Please help me. Thanks.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Gerrie(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Nice one.

Well-articulated to sustain hope in its fading fanbase.

#team..........
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by Innodon(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2013
still on team BlackBerry. Bold 6 Tinz.
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by odohokechukwu(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2013
oga u no say anything about una battery? still una customers dey carry chager everywhere they go...lol
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2013
L K O: Please I need ur expert suggestions. I m thinking of getting a bold 4 (9780) this month. Is it a good choice in terms of performance and durability? Which of the bold 4 should I buy, white or black, branded or unbranded? I need the phone because of BB cheap data package. Please help me. Thanks.

Get a BlackBerry Q5. It's more value for money...better hardware and runs BlackBerry 10 OS
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by walcolm(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2013
odohokechukwu: oga u no say anything about una battery? still una customers dey carry chager everywhere they go...lol

That's so blatantly untrue. BlackBerry devices have always had better battery life than 95% of Android phones out there.

There's no android phone with same battery capacity as a BlackBerry device that can outlast that blackberry device on a single charge
Re: BlackBerry's Open Letter To Customers, Partners & Fans by lilTunechi(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Ur Mtel no dy fast. Switch to visafone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage / Download All Games For S60v5 5800 N97 / Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.