Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What's Your Take On The Proposed National Conference• - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Take On The Proposed National Conference• (434 Views)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On The Proposed National Conference• by kubumilano(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2013
I will like to know your take on the proposed national conference. Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu Defined the proposed national conference as diversionary and deceptive and half baked,Senator Mark said that the national conference will help to tackle the security challenges in nigeria,Fellow Nlanders Wats Ur Take•
Re: What's Your Take On The Proposed National Conference• by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2013
hm,i dy watch o.
Re: What's Your Take On The Proposed National Conference• by Infomizer(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2013
You asked for my take, take it!
I'm up for anything that solves 'some' of our present problems as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Police Detain Four-month-old Baby, Mother / ASUU: We 're Yet To Receive N100bn From FG- Vcs / Stella And 225m BMW Bullet Proof Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.