Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,803 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) (11409 Views)

Port Harcourt Is An Igbo City! Stop All The Debates (SEE PROOF) / Port Harcourt Is Calm, I've Just Been Accredited. Pictures. / Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Default01: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
My state delta hasnt failed we have our challanges but we havnt failed.go to delta and see changes yourself.we have about 5big cities that needs to be attended to while river state has on PH

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Default01: My state delta hasnt failed we have our challanges but we havnt failed.go to delta and see changes yourself.we have about 5big cities that needs to be attended to while river state has on PH
apparently you have'nt heard of boony island in rivers state. The only place in nigeria than has permanent uninterupted power supply at a cheap and at times no cost rate. PHCN does'nt exist there. They have the bonny utility company. Can any of your so called five cities boast of these?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Default01: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
So who are you attributing the success of bonny island is ur governor or the oil companies
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Default01: So who are you attributing the success of bonny island is ur governor or the oil companies
are the oil companies the state government? If the government does'nt hold them accountable do you think they'll carry out their limited host community responsibilities? Are there no oil companies in delta? Infact that state is as rich if not richer than rivers state. What have they done?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Default01: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
You need not lie we all know that river state allocation is higher than that of delta but now delta state has two airports,has the best teaching hospital (delsuth) and also ultra morden schools..e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Symphony007: It will be very pathetic to relitigate issues like this everytime any ignorant fool comes to post trash on nairaland because their state of mind is already in the gutter so arguing with them is like a race to the bottom.

But for all the lies and miguided opinions, the facts still remain standard and they are 250 model secondary and primary schools, 150 healthcare centers, a state of the art dental free hospital, abiye amesimaka stadium and sports village, stadium road, ikwerre road, ada george, okrika ring road, the RSSDA which is the largest sponsor of overseas scholarship in nigeria and giver of loan to small buisneses, the shonghai farm in tai, buguma fish farm and many more. These are facts no fool can dispute so they can keep running their nasty mouth.

Bros, don't you have shame? Rivers State which is one of the richest in Nigeria is being robbed blind and you are here supporting evil that impoverishing you and your family? Look at Lagos, Akwa Ibom or even Jigawa or Enugu that gets less than 5% of what Rivers State gets always posting new audacious projects being built by the Governors there.Mind you, Rivers State has ONLY PORT-HARCOURT to worry about!

The Rivers State secretariat you are showing was built by Melford Okilo, The Aba road was built by the FG the flyovers you showed elsewhere was built by Peter Odili.

The issue is not the infrastructure built be previous governments, it question is WHAT HAS AMAECHI DONE WITH MORE THAN $21 BILLION DOLLARS?

The Rivers light rail is still uncompleted, all the other towns in Rivers state look like shit hole, so where did Amaechi spend such whopping amount?

Even former Head of State Sani Abacha reputed to be the most corrupt Nigerian leader stole less than $4 billion dollars!
Is it possible that Amaechi could have stolen from Rivers State more than Abacha did to Nigeria ? ABSOLUTELY!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Default01: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Delta state is doing well maternal mortality has reduced by 60% even people from near by states do enjoy the free health care for pregnant woman and also for children of the age o-5yrs.small and meduim scale businesses enjoyed by delta state.my brother is a cousin is a 1st class student and he was given scholarship to study abroad.this and many more are what has been going on in delta.many deltans are enjoying this good policies.mind you i havnt even started with roads constructed or under construction.you cant compare river state to the whole of delta state,we are ahead in all ramifications..
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Bros, don't you have shame? Rivers State which is one of the richest in Nigeria is being robbed blind and you are here supporting evil that impoverishing you and your family? Look at Lagos, Akwa Ibom or even Jigawa or Enugu that gets less than 5% of what Rivers State gets always posting new audacious projects being built by the Governors there.Mind you, Rivers State has ONLY PORT-HARCOURT to worry about!

The Rivers State secretariat you are showing was built by Melford Okilo, The Aba road was built by the FG the flyovers you showed elsewhere was built by Peter Odili.

The issue is not the infrastructure built be previous governments, it question is WHAT HAS AMAECHI DONE WITH MORE THAN $21 BILLION DOLLARS?

The Rivers light rail is still uncompleted, all the other towns in Rivers state look like shit hole, so where did Amaechi spend such whopping amount?

Even former Head of State Sani Abacha reputed to be the most corrupt Nigerian leader stole less than $4 billion dollars!
Is it possible that Amaechi could have stolen from Rivers State more than Abacha did to Nigeria ? ABSOLUTELY!
first of all you ignoramus, the state secretariat was built by diete spiff not melford okilo and secondly if you want to know where all the money has been going to read earlier post and stop running your mouth. Go and find out about the RSSDA and what they have done, their budget, etc. And tell me if there is any other state in nigeria with such an agency. Gove. Ameachi has invested in both infastructure and human development. Ignorant people like you look at flowers and round abouts and say that is development. Go to rivers state and see how how many people have been helped to open buisnesses, how many people have gotten jobs via the shonghai farm, buguma fish farm,etc...the rivers state government hired 13,000 teachers. Name any state or even the federal government that has hired so much people at a time. Do you know how much drop that will reflect in the unemployment rate? Do you know how many more farmilies will no go hungry because they now have bread winners. Please, get a brain.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Default01: Delta state is doing well maternal mortality has reduced by 60% even people from near by states do enjoy the free health care for pregnant woman and also for children of the age o-5yrs.small and meduim scale businesses enjoyed by delta state.my brother is a cousin is a 1st class student and he was given scholarship to study abroad.this and many more are what has been going on in delta.many deltans are enjoying this good policies.mind you i havnt even started with roads constructed or under construction.you cant compare river state to the whole of delta state,we are ahead in all ramifications..
hey, don't come here and tell me fairytales. There are pic of ameachi's over 250 model secondary and primary schools, also of his over 150 healthcare center which assures free healthcare to everyone. Above i have posted various proofs of the scholarship sponsorship, human capacity building, loan schemes,etc carried out by the rivers state sustainable development agency(RSSDA)...post your proofs here and stop spewing thin air. Only someone in your state of mind will make that final sentence you just did.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Symphony007: first of all you ignoramus, the state secretariat was built by diete spiff not melford okilo and secondly if you want to know where all the money has been going to read earlier post and stop running your mouth. Go and find out about the RSSDA and what they have done, their budget, etc. And tell me if there is any other state in nigeria with such an agency. Gove. Ameachi has invested in both infastructure and human development. Ignorant people like you look at flowers and round abouts and say that is development. Go to rivers state and see how how many people have been helped to open buisnesses, how many people have gotten jobs via the shonghai farm, buguma fish farm,etc...the rivers state government hired 13,000 teachers. Name any state or even the federal government that has hired so much people at a time. Do you know how much drop that will reflect in the unemployment rate? Do you know how many more farmilies will no go hungry because they now have bread winners. Please, get a brain.

Even if the secretariat was built by Spiff or Omehia is not the issue.

The issue is WHAT HAS AMAECHI DONE WITH $21 BILLION DOLLARS?

Remember as at 1991, when the seat of the Federal Government of Nigeria moved to Abuja, only $23 Billion dollars had been spent to provide roads, government buildings which include the national assembly buildings,eagle square,federal secretariat Abuja and numerous other world class buildings such as Nico Nuga and the present Aso Rock villa! Mind you, i'm from the Niger Delta region. When the northern leaders point to the thievery going on in our region as the reason we don't deserve a higher derivation, i'm at a loss of words, because i know they are speaking the truth!

Imagine if that Amount of projects had been added to Rivers State in the last 5 or 6 years. We would be comparing Port Harcourt to Durban or Cape town South Africa by now. But the money simply grew wings and flew away, and you have the effrontery to tell us not to ask questions?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Akainzo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Of course you lie through your teeth and do not show the true picture. Yes, Rivers state collects more Federal Allocation than Lagos State (and it is not 5% of Rivers) but Lagos state also generates more than 200% of what Rivers generates as IGR. Therefore total revenue for both states might not be far apart at the end of the day.

That single Port Harcourt is a misconception, or is Lagos only Balogun area? For what it is worth, just as you have Ikeja, VI, Agege, Mainland, Ojodu, etc, all making up "Lagos", so also there is Rumuola, Rumuodara, Rumebekwe, Obigbo, Borokiri, Port Harcourt Town, Woji, Elelenwon, Wimpey, Diobu all making up "PH". Learn to know the area you are talking about before yarning.

cjrane:

One of the banes of our society is the lack of maintenance of public infrastructure, I am therefore happy with any government that imbibes the spirit of renovation and maintaining the legacies of previous governments.

Odili built 2 One-lane flyovers in Rumuola and Cathedral junctions, if you cannot see the difference with the 2-lane fly-over built by Amaechi at Agip Junction/Roundabout, then you are truly a bare faced liar.

cjrane:

So in your mind, Amechi could have completed a Light rail project in Four Years, what would be the cost not only in the actual project cost, would he have also just simply bulldozed all the houses to be affected? Also account that this kind of bold steps also needs planning, Design, fabrication and then installation/project work. You assumed all this na straight away stuff? No wonder many fail in business for they simply rush in!
We need to move away from that mentality that governments should only embark on projects they can complete within their tenure; it is the reason why everything seems disjointed in Nigeria. We have to imbibe the culture of proper planning to enable us have 10-year plans and have successive government implement whichever part of the plan falls due within their tenure.

cjrane:
Now you have started your rubbish thinking again. If Amaechi would have stolen such huge amounts of money, why hasn’t GEJ used that card in his fight with him? Or is he saving that as a joker card for 2015?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Akainzo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Remember as at 1991, when the seat of the Federal Government of Nigeria moved to Abuja, only $23 Billion dollars had been spent to provide roads, government buildings which include the national assembly buildings,eagle square,federal secretariat Abuja and numerous other world class buildings such as Nico Nuga and the present Aso Rock villa! Mind you, i'm from the Niger Delta region. When the northern leaders point to the thievery going on in our region as the reason we don't deserve a higher derivation, i'm at a loss of words, because i know they are speaking the truth!

Imagine if that Amount of projects had been added to Rivers State in the last 5 or 6 years. We would be comparing Port Harcourt to Durban or Cape town South Africa by now. But the money simply grew wings and flew away, and you have the effrontery to tell us not to ask questions?

Are you a kid or did you miss the economics class in Secondary School? Comparing how much was spent in 1991 to how much was spent in 2012/2013 and using just face value to make decisions?

Ok, in 1991 most students had an allowance of N100 per week, do you think that someone with an allowance of N2,000 per week in 2013 would automatically have Twenty times (20x) the purchasing power of that student of 1991?

You, simply are a case.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Akainzo:

Now you have started your rubbish thinking again. If Amaechi would have stolen such huge amounts of money, why hasn’t GEJ used that card in his fight with him? Or is he saving that as a joker card for 2015?

I don't even have words for you. For all i care about, you are probably Amaechi himself using a fake moniker here to justify your thievery.

Lagos generates 1000% what Rivers generate, and Rivers collects 1000% what Lagos collects from FG allocation. So it balances out in the end.
The only reason Amaechi is not in jail is because he has constitutional immunity from prosecution by Nigeria's constitution.

[size=15pt]Lagos 2013 budget is N 497.3 billion naira
Rivers 2013 budget is N 490.3 billion naira
[/size]

Can Amaechi boast of 1% of what Fashola has achieved in Lagos? see thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/7
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Akainzo:

Are you a kid or did you miss the economics class in Secondary School? Comparing how much was spent in 1991 to how much was spent in 2012/2013 and using just face value to make decisions?

Ok, in 1991 most students had an allowance of N100 per week, do you think that someone with an allowance of N2,000 per week in 2013 would automatically have Twenty times (20x) the purchasing power of that student of 1991?

You, simply are a case.

Dude, don't be silly.
Do i look like one of the f00ls Amaechi will deceive with his lies?
The money was quoted in US Dollars not Naira. Was your father giving money in dollars in the 1980s? If he did, he'll probably be giving you the same amount today, because it will be just about the same thing. The reason international contracts are quoted in dollars is because no matter how much the local currency depreciates, the value of the contract will remain the same. The same reason why countries leave their foreign reserves in US dollars to maintain its worth.
We are talking about the value in DOLLARS, not NAIRA which have witnessed a lot of turbulence since SAP days.
The US dollars have lost less than 1.5% of its 1980 value today!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Akainzo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

I don't even have words for you. For all i care about, you are probably Amaechi himself using a fake moniker here to justify your thievery.

Lagos generates 1000% what Rivers generate, and Rivers collects 1000% what Lagos collects from FG allocation. So it balances out in the end.
The only reason Amaechi is not in jail is because he has constitutional immunity from prosecution by Nigeria's constitution.

[size=15pt]Lagos 2013 budget is N 497.3 billion naira
Rivers 2013 budget is N 490.3 billion naira
[/size]

Can Amaechi boast of 1% of what Fashola has achieved in Lagos? see thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/7

In your mind, you do not know the difference between PROSECUTION and INVESTIGATION? Tell me which anti-corruption body has indicted Amaechi? Or do you think agencies rush to prosecute before they investigate and make their findings known to the Stale House of Assembly that could then impeach the erring Governor?

Any sane person knows that if there were any notion of corruption linked with Amaechi, GEJ and his team would have unleashed all the anti-corruption books at him that he would be cooling in EFCC cell right now like Sylva.

So almost same amount of budget, are their priorities the same? Are their needs the same? Are their terrain the same?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Akainzo:

In your mind, you do not know the difference between PROSECUTION and INVESTIGATION? Tell me which anti-corruption body has indicted Amaechi? Or do you think agencies rush to prosecute before they investigate and make their findings known to the Stale House of Assembly that could then impeach the erring Governor?

Any sane person knows that if there were any notion of corruption linked with Amaechi, GEJ and his team would have unleashed all the anti-corruption books at him that he would be cooling in EFCC cell right now like Sylva.

So almost same amount of budget, are their priorities the same? Are their needs the same? Are their terrain the same?

O'l boy, i don't have time for your silly semantics.
I thought by now you will be reeling out Amaechi's projects to justify the billions he got to Fashola's achievements. But you are here playing with English language which i know you had F9 in WAEC, instead of answering the questions here begging for your response.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

ameachi has gotten 21 billion dollars? Are you okay? 21 billion dollars? How much is rivers state allocation? How much is rivers state GDP? Heck, that is almost half of nigeria's foreign reserve. Are you okay?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Akainzo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Dude, don't be silly.
Do i look like one of the f00ls Amaechi will deceive with his lies?
The money was quoted in US Dollars not Naira. Was your father giving money in dollars in the 1980s? If he did, he'll probably be giving you the same amount today, because it will be just about the same thing. The reason international contracts are quoted in dollars is because no matter how much the local currency depreciates, the value of the contract will remain the same. The same reason why countries leave their foreign reserves in US dollars to maintain its worth.
We are talking about the value in DOLLARS, not NAIRA which have witnessed a lot of turbulence since SAP days.
The US dollars have lost less than 1.5% of its 1980 value today!

And Amaechi has spent $21Billion in 6 years ko? You are a shameless liar.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

O'l boy, i don't have time for your silly semantics.
I thought by now you will be reeling out Amaechi's projects to justify the billions he got to Fashola's achievements. But you are here playing with English language which i know you had F9 in WAEC, instead of answering the questions here begging for your response.
okay, let's talk facts. I just posted above the programs carried out by the RSDA which includes sending students abroad, giving out loans to small buisnesses, micro finance schemes, trainings, the shonghai farm, buguma fish farm,etc, the pictures of ameachi's 250 model primary and secondary schools plus the 150 healthcare centers are all over nairaland. Look above for pics of road projects also outlines of roads being constructed, also the abiye a.s stadium/sports village, the greater port harcourt project, the new rivers state university of science and tech under construction, the new school of nursing...let me stop for now. Outline a few things fashola has done. Let me held you with one. Lekki-ekpe cable bridge.....ok, go on....
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Symphony007: ameachi has gotten 21 billion dollars? Are you okay? 21 billion dollars? How much is rivers state allocation? How much is rivers state GDP? Heck, that is almost half of nigeria's foreign reserve. Are you okay?

You are damned right, that is more than half of Nigeria's entire foreign reserves! ... and that is why i'm so angry with Amaechi!
I have not said Fashola, Akpabio or even Uduaghan are saints, but there is a limit to wickedness and greed.

Amaechi does not have to be a saint, but if he deploys just 50% of the resources meant for the people of Rivers state and steals the other 50% ( a whopping $10.5 Billion Dollars) , i will be one of the people posting all his projects and hailing his good wrks. But he simply decided to embezzle the entire 100 % of the resources! WHY ?

Mind you even if Amaechi decided to be merciful and stole just 50% of the funds at his disposal which amounts to about $10 billion dollars and is being praised as a messiah, he still would have stolen more than twice what Sani Abacha stole and was crucified as a devil and mindless looter!

Besides the excess crude account and VAT that Amaechi has receive billion from,
Since 2007, Rivers State Budget have been in excess of $3+ Billion dollars.
Now, conservatively Amaechi has handled more than $21 billion dollars.
Post Rivers State budgets and supplementary budgets and other revenue and lets do the conversion here into US dollars. It will surpass $21 billion.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

You are damned right, that is more than half of Nigeria's entire foreign reserves! ... and that is why i'm so angry with Amaechi!
I have not said Fashola, Akpabio or even Uduaghan are saints, but there is a limit to wickedness and greed.

Amaechi does not have to be a saint, but if he deploys just 50% of the resources meant for the people of Rivers state and steals the other 50% ( a whopping $10.5 Billion Dollars) , i will be one of the people posting all his projects and hailing his good wrks. But he simply decided to embezzle the entire 100 % of the resources! WHY ?

Mind you even if Amaechi decided to be merciful and stole just 50% of the funds at his disposal which amounts to about $10 billion dollars and is being praised as a messiah, he still would have stolen more than twice what Sani Abacha stole and was crucified as a devil and mindless looter!

Post Rivers State budgets and supplementary budgets and other revenue and lets do the conversion here into US dollars. It will surpass $21 billion.
i don't want to be banned so i will be here to call out liars like you, or else i would have insulted hell out of you. Rivers state under governor ameachi has has recieved about 2 trillion naira and that is not even up to 1 billion dollars. What kind of brain does this guy have? How brainless are you? Do you know what 21 billion dollars is? If congress had not passed the debt celling increase america would defaulted and treasury secretary jack lew told congress that the u.s had only 30 billion dollars in it's account. That is the richest country on earth and you open tell me a state under one governor has recieved 21 billion dollars. And he has stolen 10 billion dollars, that means ameachi is half as rich as the u.s federal reserve. This is a serious and acute case of brain drain.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Akainzo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

So to humour you, let's even assume the budget for the State is about $21Billion for the 6 years of his tenure, for him to steal 100% of that amount would imply the following:
a. No single Rivers State Civil Servant has received salary in the past six years.
b. All the road projects done in Rivers State had been funded by FGN and Akpabio.
c. The health centres were all donated by Rotary International.
d. The Dental Clinic at Garrisson was built and equipped by the Melinda Gates Foundation.
e. The dualisation of Igwuruta to Elele was done by WHO.
f. All the funds spent by RSSDA was donated by Dangote.
g. The schoold that were built/upgraded were donated by UNESCO.
h. The cost of the yearly Christmas carnival at Liberation Stadium was footed by Arsenal Fan Club.
i. The new stadium and Games Village was funded by Nigeria Sports Commission.

Make I stop there, please pick which of the above is correct to support your claim that Amaechi has stolen 100% of the Rivers allocation in 6 years?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
The money this man is using to send people abroad could have been used to build good facilities at the state university.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Akainzo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
slim fit :
The money this man is using to send people abroad could have been used to build good facilities at the state university.

How about the money being used to send the militant abroad, it could have been used to resolve ASUU crises?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Akainzo:

So to humour you, let's even assume the budget for the State is about $21Billion for the 6 years of his tenure, for him to steal 100% of that amount would imply the following:
a. No single Rivers State Civil Servant has received salary in the past six years.
b. All the road projects done in Rivers State had been funded by FGN and Akpabio.
c. The health centres were all donated by Rotary International.
d. The Dental Clinic at Garrisson was built and equipped by the Melinda Gates Foundation.
e. The dualisation of Igwuruta to Elele was done by WHO.
f. All the funds spent by RSSDA was donated by Dangote.
g. The schoold that were built/upgraded were donated by UNESCO.
h. The cost of the yearly Christmas carnival at Liberation Stadium was footed by Arsenal Fan Club.
i. The new stadium and Games Village was funded by Nigeria Sports Commission.

Make I stop there, please pick which of the above is correct to support your claim that Amaechi has stolen 100% of the Rivers allocation in 6 years?

Oya, Clap for yourself, you really have no shame !
All the above shameful things you mentioned as achievement cost less than $2 billion dollars to put in place.
So to you, Christmas carnivals and sponsoring youths to exercise in game villages is now an achievement for a state that earns over $3 dollars per year? Do you know that more than half of the COUNTRIES in Africa don't earn that much in a year?

How about saying, an International airport was built or refinery was built to add value to our oil resources or an LPG plant was built or deep sea port or an export free zone have all been built and functional? So paying teachers and civil salary is now an achievement for Amaechi?
How about using all that resources to build something concrete to be his long legacy on Rivers State? Something to create employment and add value to Rivers economy.Uduaghan you have been arguing against have in addition to raising ang paying Delta civil servants which by the way is twice the number of Rivers civil servants, he has built a state-of-the-art International airport, re-building Osubi airport into International standards, dualized countless roads in Asaba, the capital city and Warri,the commercial city, building the $15 billion dollars Delta park in Warri famed to look exactly like Disney world in Florida, USA.

Sometimes i actually feel like crying for my beloved Rivers State being looted to the ground by a bunch of rabid dogs in Government House PH.
You are telling me about Dental clinic built by Amaechi as an achievement while Uduaghan, Peter Obi or Suswam have all built shining teaching hospitals within the same period and with much less money than Amaechi has! I don't even want to mention Akpabio's state-of-the-art Specialist hospital Uyo or Fashola's interventions in LASUTH, LASU and his other mighty projects, including a cable car system for Lagos in addition to his fast going light rail project! Yet fashola's budget is only N7 billion naira extra over Amaechi's N490 billion naira! Suffice to mention here that even Ebonyi state government, one of the 10 poorest states in Nigeria! with a budget of less than N100 billion naira have delivered a world class teaching hospital in Abakaliki for his people and you are mentioning a DENTAL CLINIC as achievement for Rivers State!
SHAME ON YOU AND AMAECHI! God will judge you people!
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Oya, Clap for yourself, you really have no shame !
All the above shameful things you mentioned as achievement cost less than $2 billion dollars to put in place.
So to you, Christmas carnivals and sponsoring youths to exercise in game villages is now an achievement for a state that earns over $3 dollars per year? Do you know that more than half of the COUNTRIES in Africa don't earn that much in a year?

How about saying, an International airport was built or refinery was built to add value to our oil resources or an LPG plant was built or deep sea port or an export free zone have all been built and functional? So paying teachers and civil salary is now an achievement for Amaechi?
How about using all that resources to build something concrete to be his long legacy on Rivers State? Something to create employment and add value to Rivers economy.Uduaghan you have been arguing against have in addition to raising ang paying Delta civil servants which by the way is twice the number of Rivers civil servants, he has built a state-of-the-art International airport, re-building Osubi airport into International standards, dualized countless roads in Asaba, the capital city and Warri,the commercial city, building the $15 billion dollars Delta park in Warri famed to look exactly like Disney world in Florida, USA.

Sometimes i actually feel like crying for my beloved Rivers State being looted to the ground by a bunch of rabid dogs in Government House PH.
You are telling me about Dental clinic built by Amaechi as an achievement while Uduaghan, Peter Obi or Suswam have all built shining teaching hospitals within the same period and with much less money than Amaechi has! I don't even want to mention Akpabio's state-of-the-art Specialist hospital Uyo or Fashola's interventions in LASUTH, LASU and his other mighty projects, including a cable car system for Lagos in addition to his fast going light rail project! Yet fashola's budget is only N7 billion naira extra over Amaechi's N490 billion naira! Suffice to mention here that even Ebonyi state government, one of the 10 poorest states in Nigeria! with a budget of less than N100 billion naira have delivered a world class teaching hospital in Abakaliki for his people and you are mentioning a DENTAL CLINIC as achievement for Rivers State!
SHAME ON YOU AND AMAECHI! God will judge you people!

the ignorant one that does'nt know simple maths. Please i'm still waiting for your clarrification on the 21 billion dollars ameachi has recieved from the F.G!

The address you latest rubbish talk, while other governors build teaching hospitals for thei uni's. The rivers state government is currently constructing a new RSUST at the greater port harcourt and will soon relocate them from their current nkpolu site. At the same time, a new school of nursing is being built at hospital road in town, port harcourt. The school will be moved from it's current site at mile 4, agip. Let's not forgot that more schools and healthcare centers are under construction. How many of those governors are carrying out projects of this scale at a time? Get your head straigthened.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Akainzo:

How about the money being used to send the militant abroad, it could have been used to resolve ASUU crises?

True.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by cjrane: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Symphony007: the ignorant one that does'nt know simple maths. Please i'm still waiting for your clarrification on the 21 billion dollars ameachi has recieved from the F.G!

The address you latest rubbish talk, while other governors build teaching hospitals for thei uni's. The rivers state government is currently constructing a new RSUST at the greater port harcourt and will soon relocate them from their current nkpolu site. At the same time, a new school of nursing is being built at hospital road in town, port harcourt. The school will be moved from it's current site at mile 4, agip. Let's not forgot that more schools and healthcare centers are under construction. How many of those governors are carrying out projects of this scale at a time? Get your head straigthened.

Buahahahahahah....grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros, If thats ALL you can mention was done with $21 Billion dollars? Shame on you!

Ekiti State Government have built more nursing schools and an envious State University with less than 5% of what Amaechi has.
You are indeed shameless.Please review some of Gov. Fayemi's projects and see why Amaechi deserve to face firing squad for thievery in Rivers State.

http://www.ekiti.com/
https://www.facebook.com/EkitiState/photos_stream
http://eksu.edu.ng/
http://www.slideshare.net/EkitiState
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Buahahahahahah....grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros, If thats ALL you can mention was done with $21 Billion dollars? Shame on you!

Ekiti State Government have built more nursing schools and an envious State University with less than 5% of what Amaechi has.
You are indeed shameless.Please review some of Gov. Fayemi's projects and see why Amaechi deserve to face firing squad for thievery in Rivers State.

http://www.ekiti.com/
https://www.facebook.com/EkitiState/photos_stream
http://eksu.edu.ng/
http://www.slideshare.net/EkitiState

you are now actually comparing ekiti state to rivers state? I see you're trying to change the discussion. Time to take the trash out...

i can't belive i'm arguing fiscal issues with a loon who thinks the rivers state government has recieved 21 billion dollars under ameachi....please prove it. Since you love posting links. Pls post one that confirms your premise.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by ugojamali(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Default01: My state delta hasnt failed we have our challanges but we havnt failed.go to delta and see changes yourself.we have about 5big cities that needs to be attended to while river state has on PH

Delta has failed drastically. I live in Asaba and it is so terrible. Bad roads, poorly built roads, massive floods, everlasting potholes. Though Emmanuel has been trying to wake up and mend things but he is still sleepy eyed cos all his works are of low quality. D only reasonable development in asaba are the airport and the rehabilitation of schools.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by ugojamali(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Default01: Delta state is doing well maternal mortality has reduced by 60% even people from near by states do enjoy the free health care for pregnant woman and also for children of the age o-5yrs.small and meduim scale businesses enjoyed by delta state.my brother is a cousin is a 1st class student and he was given scholarship to study abroad.this and many more are what has been going on in delta.many deltans are enjoying this good policies.mind you i havnt even started with roads constructed or under construction.you cant compare river state to the whole of delta state,we are ahead in all ramifications..

Shame on you if you're actually praising the achievements of delta government.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by ugojamali(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2013
cjrane:

Uduaghan you have been arguing against have in addition to raising ang paying Delta civil servants which by the way is twice the number of Rivers civil servants, he has built a state-of-the-art International airport, re-building Osubi airport into International standards, dualized countless roads in Asaba, the capital city and Warri,the commercial city, building the $15 billion dollars Delta park in Warri famed to look exactly like Disney world in Florida, USA.

Only a fool would call Asaba airport a state of the art international airport. Only a fool would say that Uduaghan dualised countless roads because I can actually count the dualized roads in asaba and they are not more than 5. some of them even have massive potholes and no drainage like the mariam babangida way. Some are taking forever to build like the Ezenei Avenue. Some are patched every other day only to spoil again like the Okpanam road, some are even neglected totally like the mammy market area in nnebisi road. I have not been to Warri but people who have been there say its worse than Asaba. And trust me, Asaba capital of an oil producing state is a shithole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Confirms Gawuna As New Deputy Governor / "Civillian JTF" Embark On "Operation Stop And Search"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.