Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders (2432 Views)

January Salary Paid For Fed Workers / FG Has Paid October Salary / Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by dapachez: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2013
My fellow nairalanders I got a shocker yesterday 14th of october when I got my october salary alert. Infact it was a wonderful surprise. We got paid september salary on the 20th of september and now october on the 14th,I really commend the federal government under GEJ for this feat. The integrated salary payment system has its snag but I think its the best. I work in one of the tertiary teaching hospitals to be precise. Did any other nairalander receive their salary alert yesterday

5 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Gboliwe: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2013
dapachez: My fellow nairalanders I got a shocker yesterday 14th of october when I got my october salary alert. Infact it was a wonderful surprise. We got paid september salary on the 20th of september and now october on the 14th,I really commend the federal government under GEJ for this feat. The integrated salary payment system has its snag but I think its the best. I work in one of the tertiary teaching hospitals to be precise. Did any other nairalander receive their salary alert yesterday
grin grin Gej is working
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Gboliwe:
grin grin Gej is working

Haters are hating. Frontpage biko
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by stebell(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
This is de kind of stories yu get to hear always when yu believe in de #Fresh Air" crew of GEJ.

Long Live GEJ
Long Live #Fresh Air# crew
Long Live Naija

2 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
I thought they said the country is broke.
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Gboliwe: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Maybe not broke enough. If being broke means early salary payment, then it should be 'broken'. Lol
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
APC governors will withhold my October salary claiming that my beloved country is broke.
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by DonHummer(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
dis na big temptation oo cos dis peeps go spend d whole money on top ram nd parties# especially my yoruba brodas,
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by afunmmy: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ogun state workers never collect september salary talk less of October. Yeye people.
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by agbameta: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Are you not supposed to get paid your due salary to start with or are you ding them a favor by paying them for work done?

So, paying workers salary and what you own them is the new achievement in dullardland?

When you have nothing to show the people, you cling on to even the most absurd and laughable rubbish..

Wonders shall never end..lmao

4 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
agbameta: Are you not supposed to get paid your due salary to start with or are you ding them a favor by paying them for work done?

So, paying workers salary and what you own them is the new achievement in dullardland?

When you have nothing to show the people, you cling on to even the most absurd and laughable rubbish..

smart Alec! You get paid after the job is done in Nigeria. That is how it has been for a very long time, so getting paid before the job is a new one that got most of us shocked. Stop talking when you dont have anything to say

12 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by ikeyman00(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
@@@

any surprise?

Ogun state workers never collect september salary talk less of October. Yeye people.

these rascal should borrow a leaf from Peter obi that goes as far as paying the pensioners their dues shocked
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by agbameta: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gboliwe:
smart Alec! You get paid after the job is done in Nigeria. That is how it has been for a very long time, so getting paid before the job is a new one that got most of us shocked. Stop talking when you dont have anything to say

Oponu, does it really matter before or after to get paid your salary or not and is the government doing you a favor by paying your monthly salary? Are you not surpassed to get paid in the first place?

Must you people act freeking brainless all the damn time?

3 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
big fat lie!
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by manmade(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank God for Gej ,gone are the days of lodging workers salaries in fixed deposit accounts by unscrupulous govt officials in collaboration with some banks for their selfish gains.
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by agbameta: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
SSANU

NIPOST

FEDERAL DOCTORS

PHCN

NASU

NIMET

^^^^^^ All either on strike or threatening strike because of unpaid salaries...

Even the faceless OP pulled this rubbish from thin air...

...bunch of jokers...

6 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by mayorall(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Professor Peter: APC governors will withhold my October salary claiming that my beloved country is broke.

Are you sure you've started working or your parents are still feeding you. You sounds like one .
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by 99100(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu, does it really matter before or after to get paid your salary or not and is the government doing you a favor by paying your monthly salary? Are you not surpassed to get paid in the first place?

U dullard,i thought u guys said d govt is broke.Indeed GEJ is working.

1 Like

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by agbameta: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
99/100:

U dullard,i thought u guys said d govt is broke.Indeed GEJ is working.

Ode, the FG is not broke, but they can not allocate states their correct dues, federal workers all over the country are on strike and threatening strike, ASUU is still on strike, Federal High Court workers are still unpaid.

SSANU

NIPOST

FEDERAL DOCTORS

PHCN

NASU

NIMET

All still unpaid for months...

Please STFU..

1 Like

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Gboliwe: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
agbameta:

When you get home, that is assuming you have a home, call your eldest relative 'oponu'.
Upon all your exposure and education, you resort to name calling to drive a stewpid point across. Keep hating on a man, a government that don't even know of your existence.

3 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by agbameta: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gboliwe:
When you get home, that is assuming you have a home, call your most eldest relative 'oponu'.
Upon all your exposure and education, you resort to name calling to drive a stewpid point across. Keep hating on a man, a government that don't even know of your existence.

Oponu dullard, what's this dumb cry got to do with federal workers not getting paid?

I addressed you same way you addressed me and to even start with, you quoted me with your smart alec nonsense even though I wasn't talking to you so take your own rretarded advise to your eldest relatives back home for proper understanding and context...

Don't start what you can not finish...

1 Like

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Gboliwe: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu dullard, what's this dumb cry got to do with federal workers not getting paid?

I addressed you same way you addressed me and to even start with, you quoted me with your smart alec nonsense even though I wasn't talking to you so take your own rretarded advise to your eldest relatives back home for proper understanding and context...

Don't start what you can not finish...
You are lower than I thought! SMH.
Go find a local tout of your kind to exchange insults with. I have better upbringing and education.

BTW, Federal workers were paid yesterday

2 Likes

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by agbameta: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gboliwe:
You are lower than I thought! SMH.
Go find a local tout of your kind to exchange insults with. I have better upbringing and education.

BTW, Federal workers were paid yesterday

Look at this village clown talking about upbringing. Must be what you saw in the mirror because your dumb assess and upbringing don't go hand in hand..

So, ASUU and all the federal workers I listed are still in strike because they have been paid? Who paid them? You. lmao.

Lying and deception must be part of your failed upbringing....?
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Garrithe1st: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gboliwe: Maybe not broke enough. If being broke means early salary payment, then it should be 'broken'. Lol

Ok sweetie.. Run along to romance section, you're not too endowed upstairs for this section..

cool

1 Like

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lies and deceit are fast becoming the order of the day.
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Gorrbachev: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ategun ibosi, Fresh Air noni. just learnt that. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
agbameta:

Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by Mylove55(f): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Don't be carry away,dat is Gej antics,is because of sallah.buhari wil pay ur six months salary in advance,but don't fair to work 4 d money u collected because it wil land u to jail,we don't joke with corruption.meanwhile,has pdp govs paid their workers?maybe Gej is playing politic by not paying apc and G7 govs their due allocation.we wil sue fg for dis dubious act
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by funnyx(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank GEJ for making sure it rains, how persin go survive without the rain undecided GEJ na you biko o grin grin grin
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by jliusadura(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2013
OP, hw much is ur salary?
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by ba7man(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2013
See as salary payment dey "trip" person........SMH.

We need to stop being impressed by peanuts, Thank God I'm self employed.
Re: October Salary Paid On The 14th.gej Is Doing Wonders by divatosin(f): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2013
agbameta: Are you not supposed to get paid your due salary to start with or are you ding them a favor by paying them for work done?

OGA, nobody is rolling out the red carpets because of payment of salaries.
His joy is that despite the false rumour that Nigeria is broke, he or she received his/her salary before the end of the month which indicates financial strength on the part of govt.
Do you understand?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Is True Then We're Doomed In Nigeria!!! / Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro / Should Nigeria Divide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.