Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Re:exxonmobil Aptitude Preparation Guide - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Re:exxonmobil Aptitude Preparation Guide (866 Views)

Apple 9l0-012 Exam Overview & Preparation / 117-010 Getting Started With 117-010 Exam Preparation / I need Skyebank Aptitude Test Format pls help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:exxonmobil Aptitude Preparation Guide by orgy: 3:09am On Jul 04, 2008
Mr Phillips,
I know you very well and you equally know me.
You go about dupping people of thier money in the name of supplying exxonnmobil test qestions. This is fraud.
Right now, someone ( and his family) whom you dupped has vowed to get you and luck you up AT ALL COST. Your case is being investigated and Police (EFCC) is on your tail. They will soon track you down using your UBA bank Account details. This is an inside info.

IT IS EVEN TOO LATE TO REPENT OF THIS FRAUD. JUDGEMENT IS ON THE WAY.
Why am i telling you this?
Simple:
1)   I know you,
2)   Fraud does not pay
3)   WHEN they put you in prison, and WHEN I visit you in prison, I will then remind you of item 1 & 2 above and also then reveal my identity to you.

YOU BETTER START RUNNING (, ie if you are not yet on the run)

(1) (Reply)

Private ICAN Lectures In Lagos / Caesar II Training - 08037916993 / Project Management Training And Certification In Prince2(corpers/students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.