Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member (16000 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
...Chieftaincy title tongue
....FarmLands
....Job
.Above all God's favour(keeping me safe and strong tru out the service yr)!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by komek(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Mr McJay:

They asked of the favours you gain as a corper, U posted that you're going to serve in November. That is exactly how people fail exams.

It is people like you that made that mumu in Kano say that 98% of Corpers can't communicate in English.

No try am for job interviews o!

I don laff sote my friends don wake up.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by komek(m): 12:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Una wey dey correct pple English for here, una nver notice that CORP? Its supposed to be CORPS na.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Idongesit619(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Ediss: I had free rides many times, its risk anyways. Don't check my profile ok? wink wink
bobo,nah watin Oh!
Don't check my profile now don turn to ur new name..U already told us,u r a custom officer.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Idongesit619(m): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2013

hahahah,u r very funny! Njoy ur stay in the biggest village in West Africa..Ugep is good.

spicy244:

Still serving in CRS , Ugep to be precise. No gain @all cos dey always beef corpers n bcod they live in abject poverty , dy can't dash out food stuffs. Even M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ school doesn't appreciate corps members at all.

*SMH for dis state*
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Mercyu1(f): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Havin ppl offer 2 give me free ride which I rejects some depending on wat my instinct tells me cos I knw its risky.Also havin ppl offer 2 pay my tfare most of d time I'm puting on my kahki
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by OLEBRUKU(m): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2013
I was given a room for free and was treated as if i was at home. Not to mention the free food wey my landlady dey send almost everyday... kai, i really enjoyed my stay at Okene, Kogi state!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2013
i wonder y whenever dis nysc fun stories come up no girl comments on hw she get free sex,its only guys dat say, so who r the guys having the sex with?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by gRutiE(f): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Nice tread, well for me I appreciate my 19800 it sure help
Was respected my people
I learnt how to teach and to flog as well
There was no dull moment cos I also learn how to Drum. Thank U
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by nanime(f): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Nothing,nill,error.it total bullshit
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Wordemma(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2013
More knowledge,experience,meet new ppl,learn other ppl language,working experience,receiv more skill, get connection, knowing how to associate wt others, startup capital 4 those who can minimize their cost, A CHANCE TO REACH D UNREACHABLE 4 D GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Oxygenmayo(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2013
favors from my teachers in my PPA, free transport to places where I am going (not in all cases sha wink), NCCF taking me places during their ruggeds and conferences, meeting new people...in fact NCCF made me to enjoy mine service year...NYSC itself na big time dulling...imagine an architect teaching...waste of human resources..
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by joinnow: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Serve as sokoto state
Free lift always
Free drinks at Mammy market
Meet one of Saghari son from then on free Fish whenever we meet at Mammy market.
I was given free room but I rejected the offer because I relocated to town from the.................
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Richy4(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2013
i served in Bayalsa state. around 2005/06 when the state was having some crises, every major road was flooded with Hausa military personnel. stop and search levels. any check point, they will just shout COFFA how are. oya go this side. no body will touch my bag or any thing i pointed was mine. it happened many times.because of the treatment given to me, I recalled one Madonna student screamed from the back of the bus, i go serve ooooo. that was really cool
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by kade4u: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
I was given a free land for farming where I'm serving. And I got an advantage to buy and sell in double price. I love NYSC. But is not the same for other corpers here. Because ''if u don't open your eyes, you won't see.'' Take or leave it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by tcoach(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Got accurate descriptions when you asked from people around, free accomodation with rich local delicasies, unrestricted access to their beautiful daughters(waving bride price inclusive), exempted from search by NDLEA officials when travelling, etc. I was as an Oyo corper.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
During my NYSC days, I had the opportunity of working closely with a former Minister of State Defence. With him, I met the then President of ECOWAS Mohammed Ibn Chambers in his office at the ECOWAS secretariat in Abuja. I also went with my boss to having private meetings (official though) with the then Minister of State Health at the Ministry of Health and Minister of Defence at the Ministry of Defence Ship House. In addition, I got to meet with the Country Director Nigeria of the US Department of Defence at several meetings with other top military personnel and health professionals. Those days were awesome! cheesy
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by wesleychidi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
I served in bauchi 2010/2011 and I stil feel nostalgic abt my service year.I can't count the number of times I got free rides from bauchi town to toro(my PPA)which is a distance of abt 60km±,d respect I got on d highway from military n policemen each time I was travelling back to d south.NYSC was rily a wonderful experience dat I still miss(not dat I nid a lift anymore,lol)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by skedy1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
just passin...abeg anybody get small pin charger
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by femishow2005(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
:DWell I served in maiduguri. I was able to meet Mohammed Yusuf et al.Did some bombing grin Laid my joystick on shuarab babe so so sweet cheesy
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
initialize:

Are u serving in Ibadan? Presently serving there and I can ditto ur comment.
no its edo state. So its same in ibadan, oyo too??
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
konklushun:
Noooo, na edo state tins be dat. At my end hia in akoko edo, if u carry money cross dead man e fit to wake up sef. Dem too stingy. And na village i dey serve o
lool......how u take know. There was a day i went to market, i was buying eggs, there was a kerosene seller beside her, for my front like dis the kerosene seller sold her kerosene for #140 per litre to someone. After buying eggs, i decided to buy kerosene from her. I gave her my keg "ma sell 4litres for me" "ok, corper na #170 per litre o". Oh boy i shock! See cheating of the highest order. I didn't even bother to hassle the price with her, i just asked her to return my keg, make i dey go. Kerosene is not something you price here, it has a fixed price. When she saw me going, she com dey beg "corper wait na, oya take am #150" wtf?! I didn't even say anything again, i just walked away and eventually bought it #140 somewhere else. Na luck say make i know the price, if not i'd be paying #680 instead of #560.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thebrightest: I gain Lots of things Like having SEX about 3 times a day.
If true, this was supposed to be recorded as loss. Because u are like God (GEN.1:26 ),I can boldly say u were created too noble for this kind of talk/action. JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Trippledots(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
SpaceWorld 2013: Anyway, I'm still enjoying the benefits till now. The man I met when I had posting rejection then, bought me the modem I'm using, paid my M.sc form. Above all, I'm living in his house till today in Lagos. To God be the Glory.

GAY ALERT!
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by herkeym001(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mr McJay:

They asked of the favours you gain as a corper, U posted that you're going to serve in November. That is exactly how people fail exams.

It is people like you that made that mumu in Kano say that 98% of Corpers can't communicate in English.

No try am for job interviews o!
Bros sie. With due respect, you dey MAD SIR.
Your comment isn't correction but an insult.
You don use me gather likes abi, foolish Man.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by lasunray(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
kaeyame:
Good for you!
Mine wasn't even a gov (whether sitting or former). Just the local chief who was pleased by my humble CDS in the area.
But, I got my first plot (actually, it was 2 plots) of land @ half price!
Sold them a year later @175% profit

*i hear that properties there now sells in millions of naira, because of Fed. Govt and some private sector presence in the locality! (Wetin I sabi that time? The 175% was too good to be true)

*i also learnt some farming and business skills FREE. (drove a tractor for the first time in my life....ah! Memories)
if this opportunity comes again. I begggggggggggg you. don't waste it for any silly 175% profit. Haba madam, y must u sell it. 2 plots for that matter. if to say na one e for dey okay. Abi u use am buy Brazilian hair?
anyways, mine is still intact, I wana buy more Incase u want to sell...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by lasunray(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
initialize:

Are u serving in Ibadan? Presently serving there and I can ditto ur comment.
I also served in Ibadan. thats how the e-diots behave..sorry to say
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by SpaceWorld2013(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
useless talk

GAY ALERT![/quote]
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by SpaceWorld2013(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
useless talk
Trippledots:

GAY ALERT!
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
lasunray:
if this opportunity comes again. I begggggggggggg you. don't waste it for any silly 175% profit. Haba madam, y must u sell it. 2 plots for that matter. if to say na one e for dey okay. Abi u use am buy Brazilian hair?
anyways, mine is still intact, I wana buy more Incase u want to sell...
Lol @ bolded!
Thank God I'm not bothered by hair extensions!!

*it was the location then that made me sell. Like I said, I was a green horn and the offer then was too good to be true besides, that money has produced more than 600% ROI
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by lasunray(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
kaeyame:
Lol @ bolded!
Thank God I'm not bothered by hair extensions!!

*it was the location then that made me sell. Like I said, I was a green horn and the offer then was too good to be true besides, that money has produced more than 600% ROI

nice one. natural beauty+business guru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Camp Punishment : Share Your Experiences / Borno State B'15 Lets Meet Here / Abia State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.