Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

.......ways To Improve Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .......ways To Improve Nairaland. (736 Views)

How To Improve Nairaland / Ideas To Help Improve Nairaland / How To Improve Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......ways To Improve Nairaland. by quivah(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2013

Err..
This is just quivah's opinion,not a demand or an order!..
But if critically looked into and considered,hopefully Nairaland will be convenient and more enjoyable..(awww fun,i'd spend more hours here)

- I saw the "liked" notification,with a smile I clicked on it to see which post of mine was liked..cool! But wouldn't it be more interesting if one could see who liked such post/s?...
With this,I think Seun should create an avenue where we get to see who liked our post/s.. I know its tasking,especially when your particular post was liked by 10--40 ---hundreds nairalanders...
But if a new 'engine' (who liked your post)can be made,it'd be easier..im also not saying,the already "liked" notification that comes up whenever a particular post is liked should be brought down(no I still would love to see my post that caught someone's interest). Its Just an extra "engine"..to show who and who liked my post.

- ok,I really dont know why its different here...
I wanna change my moniker but had to wait for days/weeks to get my request to Seun successfully. Not only that, I had to convinced him with genuine reasons(really ugh?!should there be one in the first place? I mean,its a CHOICE) as to why I need a change of username(its harder than you think) especially when I had to beg a mod to pass my request to him!..
I don't know why it is so,I mean why should Seun be the only one to solve this?
I THINK, its suppose to be a personal job..
Like,i should go to my profile and change my current moniker to whichever new one I want!
Thank God tho,we dont have to wait for Seun before we can change the signatures..
Seriously, the change of moniker should be one of the easiest things to do. I don't know how much grateful i'd be if I can get to change my username as many times as I want(or better, 5 change of monikers trials)by myself without waiting for Seun to do the work for me.

(Don't know why it is so here...maybe an explanation will do but still let me be able to change my username myself and at a convenient time)

- yeah!! The email messages is cool but it can be very very boring(really?) I mean,tiring!
What could be more fun if one can get to do a live chat with other nairalanders without visiting some other sites?!
As in, let me be able to see my online fellowers and have a smooth chat with them right here on NL.(rather than just going through topics,interesting/educative but sometimes boriiiiing when one runs out of ideas,some personal chats will do just good!)
Then other offline messages can go to the mails like "so so so wants to send you a message blah blah notice!"..(thank you!)
I should be able to see the numbers of my fellowers who are currently online. Not only that,i should be able to connect with them directly(just like facebook chatcheesy)..

These are just few suggestions from quivah.(im sure I ain't the only one)
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
cooltrue talk...nice writeup. true talk...nice writeup.
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Ladybianca(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
supported.......our oga at the top (SEUN OSEWA) could u pls do something abt the op's demand/request.....tnx in anticipation
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
ADVICE SECTION NEEDED!
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Tuntheycr7: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Change of USERNAME.....

100 [s]Likes[s] votes
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by quivah(f): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
as in,I will be soooo glad for the change of moniker thingy...cheesy..
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2013
+200 Likes

1 Like

Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
Thats why I opened a thread demanding for a Nairaland App. the live chat thing would be so easier using the app. Seun said we should give him some time, still waiting

The change of moniker would not be easy and cool cos what would happen to yur posts which have been quoted?? Would it be like BBM where users abuse it? Just like the deactivation ish that peeps abused, Seun may not be so keen on putting this one.
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Doc_Miss: +200 Likes
is that ur child on ur profile? He's cute. U get?
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by quivah(f): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2013
KingMEXX: Thats why I opened a thread demanding for a Nairaland App. the live chat thing would be so easier using the app. Seun said we should give him some time, still waiting

The change of moniker would not be easy and cool cos what would happen to yur posts which have been quoted?? Would it be like BBM where users abuse it? Just like the deactivation ish that peeps abused, Seun may not be so keen on putting this one.
yeeeah!! The NL app will be perfect...that's nairaland on the go!

As for the moniker thingy,the quoted posts can just stay the same...
After a while,people will get used to it..
I know it will be a bit hard...
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bossforeva: is that ur child on ur profile? He's cute. U get?
not my child. My nephew. But uhhmm. .what exactly am I supposed to get?
Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Doc_Miss: not my child. My nephew. But uhhmm. .what exactly am I supposed to get?
mean u understand me?

1 Like

Re: .......ways To Improve Nairaland. by lirusehn(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2013
1,000,000,091 likies for d chaties stuffies.. #Facties.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! He's On Fire! / Nigerian Roads Are Bad But Check Out This Russian Road, Worst Right? / Christmas In The City Vs Christmas In The Village Which Is More Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.