Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Omega Watch Commercial On Cnn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omega Watch Commercial On Cnn (773 Views)

The General Overseer Of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman / ''We Use Our Own Money To Buy Our Uniforms'' - Nigerian Soldier On CNN / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omega Watch Commercial On Cnn by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
I don't know if someone has ever noticed the wonderful creativity in OMEGA WATCH commercial on CNN. Everytime I watch it, I wonder when Naija advertorials will get to that level. Guess what, I just bought an OMEGA watch just because of the advert and I'm happy I did cool #teamomegawatch#
Re: Omega Watch Commercial On Cnn by Tonykings: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Una can lie...i just wonda oooo no b say babe dy her now
Re: Omega Watch Commercial On Cnn by DuduNegro: 2:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I don't know if someone has ever noticed the wonderful creativity in OMEGA WATCH commercial on CNN. Everytime I watch it, I wonder when Naija advertorials will get to that level. Guess what, I just bought an OMEGA watch just because of the advert and I'm happy I did cool #teamomegawatch#

Look, I started to open a new thread today on talents and insights but I decided to scrap it because there were too many chatter and jumps on the forum today, not a good timing.

I know the add you are talking about. It takes many aspects of "a day in the life of..." and drills them down into the skillsmanship of precision mechanics and synchronized chronology in timing.

We have talents that can outdo that but we wash away their talents with our overkill on education. We worship education but we demonize individual talents.
Re: Omega Watch Commercial On Cnn by omenka(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I don't know if someone has ever noticed the wonderful creativity in OMEGA WATCH commercial on CNN. Everytime I watch it, I wonder when Naija advertorials will get to that level. Guess what, I just bought an OMEGA watch just because of the advert and I'm happy I did cool #teamomegawatch#
You damn right. Was wowed seeing that advert three days ago!
#team omega aqua terra seamaster proffesional#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Can You Rein In Your Mods Please? / Network Has Been Restored In Maiduguri / Habits You Plan To Drop Or Pick Into 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.