Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Calling All Pizza Lovers! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Calling All Pizza Lovers! (2400 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Lynn48(f): 1:33am On Oct 16, 2013
I would like to know if anyone in Nigeria likes Pizza and what kind?
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Illuminatus(m): 3:18am On Oct 16, 2013
Most people here don't even know what Pizza is!
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by MissyB3(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Illuminatus: Most people here don't even know what Pizza is!
Speak for yourself!
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by homesteady(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2013

Are village people on Nairaland?? Who doesn't know pizza? Even if they've not tasted it, they have heard the name before
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Vivly(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2013

Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by degurl(f): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2013

You opened a thread by 1.3am and so because by 3.18am no one has replied yet, you came to such conclusion!!!. Nairalanding is not a full time jon you know. We also have lives and jobs and cant be on Nairaland 24/7 replying every thread.
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Lynn48: I would like to know if anyone in Nigeria likes Pizza and what kind?
Yes I love pizza and I am thinking of opening a pizza shop. Would be open to ideas from you guys. wink
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
I love pizza
Sobbing
I really do
U can't find me doin Debonairs bt I love Pizza inn
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Lynn48(f): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
luizworld: Yes I love pizza and I am thinking of opening a pizza shop. Would be open to ideas from you guys. wink

Where are you going to open a pizza shop? My family is thinking of moving to Nigeria and pizza will remind me of home.
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by tpia5: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2013

Quite right.

At least, most nigerians in nigeria dont.

The pizza outlets are only in a few cities- maybe lagos, abuja, port harcourt and kaduna perhaps.

Jos?
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Vivly(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pizza is a bit popular in portharcourt now. Most fast food restaurants stock them. So, it's not that new
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by zionjewel: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
tpia@:

Quite right.

At least, most nigerians in nigeria dont.

The pizza outlets are only in a few cities- maybe lagos, abuja, port harcourt and kaduna perhaps.

Jos?

And you think its only in outlets that people eat pizza? most people I know eat home made pizza.,..so they will be able to enjoy different variety....
I stay in a remote area in Osun state and there are 5 standard pizza outlets....

so speak for yourself, especially when you don't travel wide....

1 Like

Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by tpia5: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
^ just wondering why you need to direct your lies at me?

if you stay in a remote village in anywhere of your choosing, how is that my concern?

just tell your lies without referencing my posts, thanks.

you people and your twisted priorities, nothing is too small for you to fight over.
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by tpia5: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
and going through your posts where you are advertising cakes in ile ife, is that where you're calling a remote village in osun?

1 Like

Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm very selective when it comes to trying out new pizzas cos most times they don't end well for me but I love Debonairs and pizza inn too. Dominos are cool too. Just google up the city you are moving to and you might get something.
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 21, 2013
I don't mind pizza. Once in a while is okay for me. I like my pizza with plenty meat. Gosh its so scrummy. tongue

Lmaaoo. I beg to differ.
Re: Calling All Pizza Lovers! by annieuzo22: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
zionjewel:
Please where and where o cos am a corper in osun osogbo

And you think its only in outlets that people eat pizza? most people I know eat home made pizza.,..so they will be able to enjoy different variety....
I stay in a remote area in Osun state and there are 5 standard pizza outlets....

so speak for yourself, especially when you don't travel wide....

(1) (Reply)

21 Year Old Graduate Shows Great Creativity At Bolefestival (photos) / Christmas Cakes For Abuja Residents. / Canola Oil Olive oil Promo Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.