Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Has Jim Iyke Proposed To Nadia Buari? See Her Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Jim Iyke Proposed To Nadia Buari? See Her Tweets (1450 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Woow!!!,has Jim Iyke Also Broken Nadia Buari's Heart? See Her Tweets / Has Jim Iyke Also Broken Nadia Buariā€™s Heart? Checkout Her Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Jim Iyke Proposed To Nadia Buari? See Her Tweets by gosifechris: 4:17am On Oct 16, 2013
Now that he's been delivered from
whatever thing that held him,Is he is
ready to get married? Has he already
proposed to Nadia or is she just just
dreaming?*Grins*...I think they will
make a cute couple though If I am asked...what do you think?

I cant paste the tweets because of the file size but here it is with a single click www.celebangmedia.com
Re: Has Jim Iyke Proposed To Nadia Buari? See Her Tweets by coolsamba(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
u r joking..
Re: Has Jim Iyke Proposed To Nadia Buari? See Her Tweets by gosifechris: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
coolsamba: u r joking..

who are you again

(1) (Reply)

AT LAST: Naija Female Singer Maheeda Takes Off Completely / Latest Pictured From Yvonne Nelson Movie Premier (singlemarriedandcomplicated) / Timeless Nigerian Broadcasters= Do They Have Replacements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.