Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

You Have Nothing To Lose: Just For Beginners. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Have Nothing To Lose: Just For Beginners. (566 Views)

Just For Soap Dealer & Prospect (irish Spring Produce In Nigeria) / Soap Equipments At Give Away Prices For Beginners / Ardyss Body Magic Do U Want To Lose Fatness Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Nothing To Lose: Just For Beginners. by metroagen: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2008
One of the ways to develop a streams of income and perhaps a way to start a yielding online business, as far am concern, is GET PAID TO READ EMAIL. It is the easiest way to generate cash for your online business without hard work. PTR (get paid to read) does not require a big preparation nor involve any payment of naira or dollars to start. Infact, you can start immediately after reading this article.

What is PTR?
This is a websites where people read emails, surf webs and visit advertisements. They paid their subscriber some fee for reading the emails and following the links that is sent, through their companies , into their email account.

Where does the money comes from?
All the money circulated in the PTR programs comes from big advertising companies and promoters. Many of the big companies choose PTR as a medium to reach out to their prospecting customers because its affordable and reliable.

When do I get paid?
Most PTR programs paid their customers fast and pay within a couple of hours depending on their minimum payout. I will advise to read their TOS before you decide on the company you want to join.

How to start?
To start earning from Paid to Read can be instant, if you decide it to be. You can still earn yourself some real cash guaranteed TODAY. To start, just follow my the simple steps bellow and you are through.
1.Open a new e-mail (email should be dedicated for the purpose)
2.Sign up at any GTR programs (goto: www.getpaid-ptr.info ) . then after completing your registrations you will receive strings of emails.
3.Start reading them, this is the way PTR works. Some email expire quickly.
If you are a fresh-online-man that is looking for ways to earn. You can make PTR your choice. You definitely have nothing to loose. You need virtually NO CASH to join, it’s all FREE. Maybe later and you found it as a good way to earn, you can upgrade your membership into gold or silver to earn more cash and bonus. The program is available worldwide.

To your success,
Solomon
heeelp78@yahoo.com
Re: You Have Nothing To Lose: Just For Beginners. by israel77: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
am a starter, could u pls send me more info b4 i get started. My email is aladesegun77@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Work Legally In The U.k / Do You Need It / Any Electrician In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.