Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? (2341 Views)

Port Harcourt: Assets/properties For Sale/lease / Your Gps Tracking Device 4 Crs, Family, Mobile Assets, Trucks, Bikes / Safeguarding Your Investments And Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by galatico(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2008
I have noticed one thing and that is that Ugly Girls are mostly blessed with all the Assets Like BIG BREAST BOOBSthat turn guys on and FAT ASS that makes some guys go crazy,
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by francessby(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
Is only babaGod that can explain that
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by Persona82(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
Baba God is Merciful. Thats Why

Jus goes to show u dat most don't have it complete.

even in men

check this out

Men dat can yarn better (make u laff/ trip u wiv yarns)
Men dat can perform in bed (Men wein sabi do well well)
Men dat have plenty dough to spend (So much Money/Generous)

Do u ever find there three qualities in 1 man
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by beauteous(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2008
hmm . . . .i think

Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by beauteous(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2008
kilp. . . re we okay dude? wink cheesy
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by beauteous(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2008
gurls? shocked shocked

where dem dey?
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by whitelexi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2008
God in his infinite wisdom knows better than to give it all to one woman, imagine how she'd feel if she had it all? We no go hear word nowww. Even the seriously ugly come out and make noise nowadays, i wonder how the exceptionally pretty would have done
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tope2000(f): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2008
God works in a miraculous wayz cool
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by nana(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
hmm,person wey get head no dey get cap
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by agwoko: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
What else do u spect.tope2000 want 2 no if is d 1 i no.pls rply my mail segun4luvv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by beauteous(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
Lmao. .
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tope2000(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2008
agwoko:

What else do u spect.tope2000 want 2 no if is d 1 i no.please rply my mail segun4luvv@yahoo.co.uk

im sorry but know from where if i may ask??
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by nana(f): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

im sorry but know from where if i may ask??
wetin ur pics go cause en
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by smooooooth: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2008
@poster-------------remember God is not a partial God, i think that explains your question grin
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tope2000(f): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2008
nana:

wetin your pics go cause en

ehn my dear, i tire o grin
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tboy1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

just remove ur picture miss t, put mickey mouse's pic or donald duck's pic because dis is gettin too much cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by smooooooth: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
on a serious note sha, ugly girls seem to have more asset, and xter too, most times i wonder why, as a guy its really difficult, because u want a pretty girl with assets and good xter, i guess that also explain why guys cheat. abi. tope how far, thanks
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tope2000(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
tboy1:

just remove your picture miss t, put mickey mouse's pic or donald duck's pic because this is gettin too much cheesy grin cheesy
my dear i have grin grin

smooooooth:

tope how far, thanks

u welcome jare, u almost brought tears to my eyes. sweet
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tboy1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

my dear i have grin grin
cool . . . that will scare dem away grin cheesy
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by nana(f): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

i saw ur profile on fb o,i'll send a request soon
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tope2000(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
ok darl but how??
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by nana(f): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
haha,long story
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by chamotex(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2008
eh, no be small fin o!

e be like say Tope don give dis men sumtin chop o

Tope wetin u give dem chop na?

Abeg, release dem o grin
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by spikedcylinder: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ topic
Eh, win some loose some!
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by tope2000(f): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
tboy1:

cool . . . that will scare them away grin cheesy

grin grin

nana:

haha,long story

ok, i bet it thru jay bee lol

chamotex:

eh, no be small fin o!

e be like say Tope don give this men sumtin chop o

Tope wetin u give them chop na?

Abeg, release them o grin

roflmao
i no give them nothing oo
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by Raimond(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2008
@Poster, is anybody in anywhere trying to refer to Empress Nja--- grin
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by nana(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
tope2000:

ok, i bet it through jay bee lol

Yeah cheesy
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by Adeoseyi: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
SUCCESS UNIVERSITY?

Has anyone heard about success university? It is a programme paving the way for preosperity and freedom. It is about learning the secrets to skyrocketing your success in life, love and finances.

lots of people are investing in this great venture and they are reaping abundant rewards. Even sit at home mum are earning incomes through this.

Success University also affords u several training and as u register and get more people to join in, u start to earn depending on your capacity and how large ur team is. There are people who have 30,000 on their teams so imagine the amount of money they're making. This is an opportunity i believe u sholdn't miss at all.  

When u join thru me as your sponsor, u also begin to get people who u will be their sponsor and we become a team. The more people u and ur team can generate, the better for u and i and the more money u will be paid. For instance, if i bring in 2 people this month and the 2 also bring in 2 people each, i get paid $500 (vice versa) and if more people, more money. U also have loads to opportinity for trainning if u want to set up a business and so many things.
Believe me, its an opportunity of a life time and i dont want u to miss it.
I want u to seriously consider this offer, its life changing.

Pls visit the site below.

https://equipped4prosperity.successuniversity.com. And to register its, https://equipped4prosperity.successuniversity.com/successu/register/. I hope u find this useful.

Also, pls check out this website now, there's an online call every tuesday where u can get to call in and also ask questions relating to success university.

Its http://www.WealthGiant.net. U could check it out now and just have a feel.

TIME: 19.30 (UK), 18.30 (GMT), 14.30 (ET)

THIS SEMINAR WILL BE OPEN TO THE FIRST 250 REGISTRANTS! TRY AND MAKE NEXT TUESDAY A DATE

BR,
Equipped
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by beauteous(f): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
hmm. . .

Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by nana(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
beauteous:

hmm. . .
lmao
Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by Raimond(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
@BEAUTEOUS, we could use Empress as the thread model since you want to see pics

grin grin

Re: Why Is That It's Mostly Ugly Girls That Have Assets? by mishooo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
deleted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customized Products For Election Campaign / Large Format Printing Machine For Sale / Bonanza!bonanza!!bonanza!!!buy Calcium At The Rate Of #650 Per Bag And Natrosol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.