Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Airline Forced Obese, Fat Passenger To Buy Double Plane Tickets - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Airline Forced Obese, Fat Passenger To Buy Double Plane Tickets (3375 Views)

Woman DIES After She Was Deemed 'too Fat' To Fly (photos) / Fat & Sexy, You Can Still Be Sexy Without Being Skinny (photos) / "I Was Forced To Masturbate In Front Of Teammates" - David Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airline Forced Obese, Fat Passenger To Buy Double Plane Tickets by Elcapo(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Obese Man, Fat Passenger Forced To Pay For Double Airline Tickets
An overweight manidentified asLes Pricewho hails from the South Wales was recently forcedto pay for two plane ticketsin order to board a plane.
To his surprise, the 43-year-old man was shocked when the airline gave him 2 seats in different rows.
Les Price got a rude shock when an airline (name withheld) ordered him to by an extra ticket because he weighed more than two stones.

‘When I got to the airport I had to explain to all the staff why I had two tickets,’ he said.
‘They didn’t have a clue. When I finally got on the plane one was an aisle seat and the other was by the window – in a three-seat row.
‘On the way back from Ireland one seat was in row 17 and the other in row 19.’
The slightly over-weighed man claims he is currently working tirelessly to shed off the excess pound causing him discomfort. Les Price has registered with an NHS weight management clinic to help him get rid of the excess weight.
He currently weights 37 stones an equivalent of 518 pounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airline Forced Obese, Fat Passenger To Buy Double Plane Tickets by R0seMaryM(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
i think thats a common rule in all airliners...i think cause its uncomfortable 4 people sitting next 2 u...its like sitting close 2 an obese person in a bus, they kinda sit on ur seat 2, making u not so comfortable

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! MEET 8-year Oldsnake Girl Who Attracts Crowd& Tourists / 2018 list of Major TV Reality Shows That Didn't Hold This Year / Listen/download Here: Davido Bless Me Ft May D [new O.b.o Album]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.