Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. (16648 Views)

Nigerian Paramilitary Recruitment 2016 / Military And Paramilitary Recruitment / Which Of The Military And Paramilitary Is Highly Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Boll2010: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ediss: Hmmm that all I can say. Don't view my profile ok? cool. Ok let me just say the truth. It is God that give job, am I living testimony grin
I like your uniform especially your WATCH!!!!!!
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Hunky7m: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
We'l get there some day. I believe in divine intervention. It has always worked out 4 me. Except God has changed.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Gifted4all(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Getting into the military or para military u must hv an oga at d top.As for me anytin dat concerns force in dis country i give up
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by blessed4ever: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by coolshegs10(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls o,is d list of successfull candidates for NDA released? Wanna knw how they go about applying and being admitted cos i want to apply for next year's own. Thanks....................i need a quick reply o,abeg.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by rallymento(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tomorrow makes it the 3rd nigerian airforce enrolment exersice am doing. This one will click in Jesus name Amen! 305 flying school here I come......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Ediss(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
lastmessenger:
bros can u tell me which military or paramilitary body that u got employed and what rank were employed.because i know that those applicant with waec is may be treated with fairness
that is Nigerian customs. Asc11 I enter with a university degree grin the one star general
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by gdino2008: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
This nonsens must stop. It is high time we stand up 4 our right and stop complainin. Nothing will change in this country if we continue to keep calm. I don't mind if this country will be like the arab spring after all the politicians are not daft and blind. Lets fight 4 our right, this country belongs to evry body an not to some few idiot and unwise leaders.

1 Like

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Ediss(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Boll2010: I like your uniform especially your WATCH!!!!!!
thanks wink wink
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
even if u wanted to become ordinary personal in the force(army,navy and air force)...u still need long leg...this year army recruitment for 69rr intake many of my friend where send back home and were replaced with unknown people after passing all the test.....Nigeria only God can save us....corruption everywhere..... why will Nigerian navy will be recruiting not less than 4 people for each state,that's too bad....even though u have BSE,HND or waec who told u is easy.....well there is luck in life.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by lonelydora: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Big Ogas in Immigration collects 500k to give the employment. My 1st cousin got the immigration job recently that way, so I know what I'm saying. I will not call the man's name to save my cousin's job.

2 Likes

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by favinvest: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Its nt dat I am negative abt this country but the actions of the leaders and govt. Agencies just speak one thing. THE GOVT DOESN'T CARE ABT THe SO CALLED MASSES.

U can't create jobs but want to collect from the jobless youths scratch card money or form money from govt. Recruitments.

What a shame!!!
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Sly7: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lol! I applied for the Army Dssc, didn't hear anytin frm dem. All of a sudden dey released names for d interview. I tire for dis country oh.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Ediss(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
ZackiGp:
u be vigilante?
don't tell the world that u can't differentiate between a customs officer and a vigilante. Back to the question, no am not a vigilante but a senior officer in the Nigeria customs service. That answer your question right?
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by wogorparadise: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dr_Bode: The selection process isn't pure. But no matter how corrupt the system may be, merit still exists
gbam............ A certian yr ago i aplied for a certain job, wit nobody on my side after months n months we heard of manipulation n counter manipulation list upon list, but one weekend the overal oga flew in from abroad and demanded all the scripts, from there he selected all the merit people n before people will resume by monday monday the list was published praise God i got it

3 Likes

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Its not fair @ OP. If one doesn't know the supremo, one has no chance of getting ones name shortlisted.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am sowi 4 u guys. I am a senior officer in immgration n we (the oga @ d top) knw hw we run our tin. Dnt waste ur tym in purchasing d form if u dnt hv link. Even b4 d recruitmt is published, pple hv alread fill d vacant n start work.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by holyvirgin: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Funny, when other people pay 500,000 just for a job position and you pay 1000 and wants thesame job?
Nigeria is messed up from the leaders down to the common man.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
There's nothing fair about paramilitary jobs, I know of someone who paid over 1 million naira to join to the Nigeria custom three years ago...
To join any of these agencies, its either you know an oga at the top or pay exorbitant fees to be considered...
Merit has been thrown out the window
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
holyvirgin: Funny, when other people pay 500,000 just for a job position and you pay 1000 and wants thesame job?
Nigeria is messed up from the leaders down to the common man.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
I am sowi 4 u guys. I am a senior officer in immgration n we (the oga @ d top) knw hw we run our tin. Dnt waste ur tym in purchasing d form if u dnt hv link. Even b4 d recruitmt is published, pple hv alread fill d vacant n start work.
shame on you... You are bold to tell us?

How can 9jeria be better with ppl like you?

The monies you rob d poor you and your bosses shall pay with your blood and the future of your lineage...

Sucker

1 Like

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
lonelydora: Big Ogas in Immigration collects 500k to give the employment. My 1st cousin got the immigration job recently that way, so I know what I'm saying. I will not call the man's name to save my cousin's job.
sory for your cousin....

The wind of change will surely blow every f***ktards away
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
If u no get connect sorry
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Jubby(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
@all wit mixed reactions nd comments,I wld jst say dis dat GOD is watching nd wld judge accordingly,no man wld go unpunished for his sins. To ma fellow compatriots never give up cos GOD's plan us wld surely come to pass.... Best of luck in all of ur endeavours

1 Like

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by umulobi: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yes,there's always room for merit.I made it in 2008 Immigration recruitment through merit.I Passed d exam $ interview without any ''powerful help''.I owe a lot to GOD almighty,HE can also do it for u,believe!

2 Likes

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
History made me undstand da,During nigerian civil war, huge number of civilian were kidnaped by military and force to fight 4 dia father land.90% of dem lost dia life in d proces due to lack of basic training,my father was among dem tho he was lucky 2return, now ppl hu have persion to defend dia country are denie opotunity. Believ me, dia r many military personel bribing dia way to exclud dia name being shortlisted 4 fight against BH. No problem, when boko boys finish wt dem, dia form wil be free 4 every1 then, we'l be beged to obtain form free of charge. at dis time,u'l no hu merit reqruitment. I wil apreciat if army and airforce can refund my #2500 multiply by six,i need it pls.

3 Likes

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Ninilowo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
ZackiGp:
u be vigilante?
I wonder oooo cos dt kain uniform without emblem me I no understand.........
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Ninilowo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
ZackiGp:
u be vigilante?
I wonder oooo cos dt kain uniform without emblem me I no understand.........buh d rifle wey im carry na cha cha nah.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by danniyal(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
The problem is not the military or the paramilitary. It is simply the high rate of unemployment in the country. How on earth do you go about selecting 200 people from among 100,000+ applicants. For every 1 person selected, over 500 people will have to be dropped. Its a crazy proportion if you ask me.
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Ninilowo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ediss: that is Nigerian customs. Asc11 I enter with a university degree grin the one star general
Buh why are u without badge or emblem?....just da rank...
Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by garamah: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. by Yseone(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wil come back here testifying about my Immigration employment.....i dont care wah u think or wil say.....mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment / CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.