Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! (6627 Views)

Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega / Rochas Okorocha A Man With An Evil Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by nairalander(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Permit me to use the Cliché “Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman”. I am not from Imo State, but I can’t help but envy Imolites. It is obvious the Imo State Governor has achieved in his first tenure what most Governors haven’t achieved in two tenures. From the free education/stipends for students , allowance to corpers to the construction of roads amongst other achievements.
The Imo State Firstlady has been playing more than the usual support role, I stumbled upon her website http://www.imofirstlady.gov.ng/ and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ImoFirstLady ,I marveled at some of the pictures on the various projects she has done. From the building of over a hundred houses for indigent Widows and Orphans and bringing Imolites together in a superb August Meeting to the Feeding of the poor and motherless baby homes in the State. I heard she was humble but to actually see this humility in pictures, I was deeply touched. Little wonder she reminds me of mother Theresa!

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by nairalander(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
FEEDING THE POOR AT AN ORPHANAGE!

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by JECBOSS: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
May God bless her for her service to the masses. Her humility, simplicity, ingenuity and proven integrity speak for her! Unlike most Governor's wives that only show off at public functions with heavy makeup and large security aides. If you attempt to get closer to them, it is considered a breach of security protocols and u'll be severely dealt with.
Click 'LIKE' for this virtuous woman, NNEOMA NKECHI OKOROCHA

6 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by APCstakeholder(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Without being bias or attaching any party linens,this amazon of a woman signify the true essence of womanhood.I have been privileged to seeing her physically wen she visited my little church in my village in Ideato North,she is humble,down to earth and acts like a true mother.i wish Nigeria will allow her be the First Lady of Nigeria someday..Her Milk of human Kindness is truly over-flowing and God will sees in the dark will reward her abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by lefrenzy: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
those widows houses has really brought some sucour for so many poor widow. i just traveled recently and saw some of the portable houses. i wasreally impressed with what i saw.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by tit(f): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Another shepopotamus!
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nneoma nwere ugwu! cool
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by SalC: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
God bless her
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by danot1030: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Rochas keep the good work in Imo State going and let the disgruntle and clueless igbos keep having stomach problem, u will provide them with cure at the appropriate time.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by IGBOSON1: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
tit: Another shepopotamus!

^^^Your mama! Xenophobic twa't!!

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mmm, cool cool
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by earthgreeners(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
good....
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by kayusely70(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Can you repeat that now?
Re: Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! by googlepikins: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2021
We are not ready yet in this Nigeria grin grin grin

This criminal woman that built billions of Naira estates in Imo State that the imo State government just seized from her. Has she ever work in a big company before? Or those she have a billion Naira business before?

Op how much did Rochas Okoroawusa pay you for this cheap PR .

That family is none for anything crime, we will never allow them in Imo State again.

Nigerians be careful with this family, they fooled us with their fake philanthropy nonsense. Only to get into office and became Adolf Hitler. So many people businesses including my aunt's own were destroyed.

God will surely punish these 419 family

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Women Take On Israeli Soldier(pix) / Investment Inflows Declined By N2.18tn In 2015 – National Bureau Of Statistics / See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.