Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy (1581 Views)

Which Toyota Sienna Is Best For Use In Public Transportation And Why? / Which Honda Make Is This? [IMAGE] / Car Interior: What Car Make Is This? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy by sprdon: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
please i need a strict and kindid advice from my fellow naira landers.am gettin a 1995 toyota avalon nigerian used...whats ur advice for me.its a v6 engine
Re: Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy by Gee2728(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Camry is the most reliable of toyota's.
Re: Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy by RollingFella(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
spr-don:
please i need a strict and kindid advice from my fellow naira landers.am gettin a 1995 toyota avalon nigerian used...whats ur advice for me.its a v6 engine
. The avalon is the most reliable toyota sedan. Its much heavier,stronger and upgrade version of camry. Its toyota flagship sedan. I always prefare the avalon to camry, especially from 2000 model avalon. But for the 95 model avalon compared to 95 model camry, I will go for the avalon.
Re: Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy by sprdon: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
thank u all what about d fuel consumption since its a v6 engine.and how cheap is the vehicle to maintain.all of d spare parts are they avaiable in d market?? And how affordable ar avalon spare parts compared to that of camry??.
Plz someone wit the experince shold say somthin

(1) (Reply)

Does Vehicle Wires Expire? Case Of Endless Repairs Of A Ford Scorpio / 1mzfe Engine For Toyata Highlander / First Body 2004 Nissan Sentra Sport Edition For 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.