Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Meaning Of Transformation Agender - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Meaning Of Transformation Agender (670 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Transformation Agender by Delejumi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Over three months now, Nigerian student have been sitting at home just because of the insistence of Federal Goverment of Nigeria not to implement the agreement it willingly agreed upon.
Apart from Road, Light, Water and Health, what else is the citizens asking from this Goverment? We are not interested in the money this people are looting, neither are we concern about the bogus allowances they are collecting. Actually, the probem is that this people are not doing anything for the masses, so what is now the meaning of our DEMOCRACY? Who can tell me, the people THE TRANSFORMATION AGENDER which our president is chanting about is for? What more are Nigerians asking this goverment?
By Nov.1 ASUU strike will enter its fourth month and till now, Goverment is as silent as ever.
I felt we need and indeed need a REVOLUTION in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Research Ethics Training Curriculum For The Eastern Nigeria RET Workshop / I'm Leaving this Section, because ASUU strike has been suspended / Abraham Lincoln's World Famous Letter To His Son's Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.