Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo (10007 Views)

New Couple Alert! Adekunle Gold And Simi? / [photo] Trend Alert! Rihanna Steps Out In Severly Oiled, Dirty Jeans / Couple Alert: Uti Nwachukwu And BBA Queen Dillish Steps Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by feARless1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
I Told you all yesterday that Rihanna is a lesbian but a lot doubted me, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj have slept together and are the new couple to watch, according to MediaTakeout, who broke the story. And, the media outlet says that the news of the two pop-tresses making bedroom music together is "100% Fact".

Apparently, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj have been quite open about being bisexual

SOURCE: http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/couple-alert-rihanna-grabs-nicki-minaj.html?m=1

Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Mnewton(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmm.....les...bi?
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by nwaobitex: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
wetin!.....2nd to comment
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Even 4rm d video of dia songs day both behave like lezbians or let me say bisexuals
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
cheesy
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by seankay(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
I hope dis aint true.I can't imagine dose fresh ass and pussy getting wasted.lol
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Luxiana19(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Just simple camaraderie joor

1 Like

Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dats dia funeral jor
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by emperorchedda(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wat are u talking about? Evn an alien or a two yrs old baby will definitely want to grab dat as$, its jst toooo tempting
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by DJda63(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
So,Rihanna is this short?almost same height with Nicki,I used think she's a tall girl. Chris Brown probably beat her ass up because she's cheating on him with a girl
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by switdil(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chaii
So rihanna fit dress lyk this
The gown make am look sane kiss

Back to the topic
Even me go grab n feel that thing wey nicky put for back if I get opportunity
Chemical or no chemical I wan kno

1 Like

Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by demelza: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who the hell believes what mediatakeout spews? That site is thrash.
Riri has always said she loves the female body. Besides there are pix of her grabbing the anatomy of several females. Its all over the internet.
She aint a lesbian.
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by flolancracker: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
OP, what's your problem? Have you been w a n k I n g over riri? Even if she is, its her life not yours angry
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well the female body is sexy
Booobiies and all that soft flesh.
I guess some ladies try it to find out why it makes men go gaga.
Some of them may not be lesbians they get over it once they are done experimenting
Let's hope that her case.
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nwanneamakah: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
DJ da 6'3":
So,Rihanna is this short?almost same height with Nicki,I used think she's a tall girl. Chris Brown probably beat her ass up because she's cheating on him with a girl

From d pic, Nicki's heels look higher than Rihanna's, d@ts d most likely explanatn for dier being of d same height
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Abbey2sam(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
What can I say .................
Than to say I pity gullible people
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by feARless1(f): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
flolancracker: OP, what's your problem? Have you been w a n k I n g over riri? Even if she is, its her life not yours angry
sorry I'm an aproko carrier, other people's business is my business
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by addictiv(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
ohh she just had to tap that didnt she.....dont blame her tho.....the...@zz.....waz looking at her.
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2013
This OP is a lesbian and 85percent of females that commented here are lesbians!
Go get a life, silly lesbians and bisexuals.
Na so i catch one for our lecturers toilet, sucking poshieee
ewww, #pukes
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by feARless1(f): 3:07am On Oct 17, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
This OP is a lesbian and 85percent of females that commented here are lesbians!
Go get a life, silly lesbians and bisexuals.
Na so i catch one for our lecturers toilet, sucking poshieee
ewww, #pukes
ooh now you don't like the idea of your lecturer sucking 'poshieee', he should have sucked your dickkkk right?
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2013
if the vaseline guy never comment... who im i to comment... lol..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by feARless1(f): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: if the vaseline guy never comment... who im i to comment... lol..

grin grin
lol... what did you just do
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
lol... what did you just do
lol... nothing o... grin grin

wat are u suspecting kwa hmmm
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by kodred(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2013
lorretta u: Well the female body is sexy
Booobiies and all that soft flesh.
I guess some ladies try it to find out why it makes men go gaga.
Some of them may not be lesbians they get over it once they are done experimenting
Let's hope that her case.

U must hv experimented wink hw ws it?

∫ξΛ®l:
ooh now you don't like the idea of your lecturer sucking 'poshieee', he should have sucked your dickkkk right?

Reading and comprehending is such a task for some peeps. He meant he caught lesbians in d act, not his lecturer suckin 'poshieee' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by viroblaze: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
So all u living for is to look for people's flaws and capitalise on it huh..?

kodred:

Reading and comprehending is such a task for some peeps. He meant he caught lesbians in d act, not his lecturer suckin 'poshieee' undecided
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by 3ace(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2013
That could be a playful spank which guys too do and it doesn't really mean anything.
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
kodred:

i can bet she enjoyed it to the fullest.

kodred:
u cant blame her, can u? And to think she is a blogger! Ogbonje blogger!!!!!
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by kodred(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2013
viroblaze: So all u living for is to look for people's flaws and capitalise on it huh..?

Aboki shine my shoe!

3ace: That could be a playful spank which guys too do and it doesn't really mean anything.

Omo see rough play. Let no guy come nd playfully do dat one wit me o cos i'll playfully spank his face wit a sledge hammer angry
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by kodred(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

i can bet she enjoyed it to the fullest.

u cant blame her, can u? And to think she is a blogger! Ogbonje blogger!!!!!

Lol dey (bloggers) esp upcoming ones r becoming a nuisance lately
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by feARless1(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2013
kodred:

Lol dey (bloggers) esp upcoming ones r becoming a nuisance lately
NICE
Re: Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo by viroblaze: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Wankeeeeerrrrr... Have u used your Vaseline today....? You need that to get your head fitted.. And straight... It runs through your bloodline.. .

kodred:

Aboki shine my shoe!

Omo see rough play. Let no guy come nd playfully do dat one wit me o cos i'll playfully spank his face wit a sledge hammer angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Abdullahi: Hadiza Gabon Hacked My Social Media Account / Lagbaja’s Real Face Exposed – See What He Looks Like (pictures) / See How Half Unclad Obama's Daughter Stepped Out That Got Tongues Wagging 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.