Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? (578 Views)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by Sirniyeh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strenght....
Nigeria is our Motherland. I've travelled all over the continents and there is nowhere to be compared to this our great nation. What other developed countries dont have, we posseess the abundance. We are blessed with natural and human resources. Even beyond the physical, going spiritually, we are blessed with voodoo power!
But any moment I ponder over the present situation in Nigeria, I ask myself what really went wrong. Why is Nigeria not developing? Should the religion be blamed?
As regard this, 90% of Nigerians put blame on Mr. President which I think should not 100% so. Hun un unh! Well, Should president be blamed indeed?
As a citizen, we are all concerned! It's unfortunate that many Nigerians dont really know what governance entails. If we do, we will desist from blaming Mr. President.
A case study is former Gov of Ogun State, OGD. He received lots of petitions that OOU is totally corrupt and needed sanitization. He set up committee to investigate and profer solution to the problem. The report brought to him stated that the number of staff had to be reduced. That was what led to retrenchment of over 2000 staff. As a result of the mislead of the committee report, OGD regretted the action because that led to the genesis of peril to his political career. OGD himself confessed.
Our leaders lead by committee reports to rule us. Have the committees be favourable to us? GEJ acted on committee reports which led to increase in fuel pump price, and many other actions taken so far. Should he be blamed?
My co-Nigerians, in what way should this anomaly be corrected? On what criteria should committee members, Ministers and Commissioners be appointed? This has really been the fundamental problem that is causing backwardness in Nigeria. Our leaders need our suggestions as true Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by Hostermipo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hell No! He should not be blammed . . Everybody is to be blammed. . . Corruption starts with you
Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by gameboy727(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
There are people out there whose job is just to blame Jonathan. Even if them sick, na Jona cause am.
Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:14am On Oct 17, 2013
gameboy727: There are people out there whose job is just to blame Jonathan. Even if them sick, na Jona cause am.
what medicine should we give to those ones, may be they are sick?
Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2013
If the heat is too much, the kitchen has an exit. Leadership is not about whining about inherited problems and taking all the credit for inherited successes.

2 Likes

Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by Kanwulia: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2013
All this wan nor consain me o!
Even 'US GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWN' nor affect my pay-check!
E come be NIGERIAN POLITRICKS!
Please, continue to entertain me on my day off. . . work starts back tomorrow!!!
MY H-AGNOSTIC GAWD BLESS H-AMERICA JARE!!!! cool

Phock Nigeria and NIGERIANS! kiss

Shioooooooooor! cool
Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia: All this wan nor consain me o!
Even 'US GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWN' nor affect my pay-check!
E come be NIGERIAN POLITRICKS!
Please, continue to entertain me on my day off. . . work starts back tomorrow!!!
MY H-AGNOSTIC GAWD BLESS H-AMERICA JARE!!!! cool

Phock Nigeria and NIGERIANS! kiss

Shioooooooooor! cool
you sound like an expatriate, really? Please be concerned if you are not. Remember the National Anthem you sworn to while a teenager
Re: Should President Jonathan Be Blamed? by gameboy727(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Sirniyeh:
what medicine should we give to those ones, may be they are sick?
Na yabaleft tinz for them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Losses $11bn To Crude Oil Theft, Pipeline Vandalism / ASUU To Meet Over Strike, Says Not Under Pressure To Call Off Strike / The Wickedness Of Pension Fund Administrators On Retired Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.