Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO (687 Views)

Download Donjazzy Feat Mastarkraft, Wizzpro, Selebobo, Terry G And X_don4real / The Meaning Of A,b,c,d,e,f,g And G,f,e,d,c,b,a / Please What Is The Latest About The Npc M & E Test Of November 6 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by israelboy1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
A must read please, don't ignore

Everything about this country is so funny

considering what is happening now, we have a group who are on strike...maybe they are fighting for the student rights or for their own rights i don't even know and don't want to know...all what i am hearing is that....those in the house of assemble shouldn't be sharing such huge cash amongst themselves...they should remember them (strikers) also...the teachers/lecturers has to be paid, they have to be compenciated.... It sounds funny to me...
Then the students are in their father house...growing older but not younger......then at the end, those fighting fights....in their company which they established, which this is the time they have more concentration on, before you can be given a job to do there, what you will be told goes thus

*minimum of 5-6 years experience
*between the age of 22-26
*sound in your field
etc....if i am to write everything...infact, you the reader will fear
tell me now, with these standards listed above, and with this strike, can any of the students present be able to apply for jobs in their so called company...is it not so funny
these strikers, the question i will forward to them now is that, are they working for the money or working because of the passion they have for the job...?
Even though the leader are not ready to listen to their laugh or cry whatever, why then are they putting the future leaders in confusion...it's just so funny...and the funniest part is that, their money (salary), nothing will stop it....every month, it is pilling up...or maybe they always hear pompom..pompom....who knows....hmmmm...
Even if they are working with passion, there won't be need to worry about those embezzling money, what they need to do is to train those under them (students) well, so they won't grow up and take to the step of the ones there now....i know you have a family to feed, have you forgotten that millions are out there, they are living below the standards of a normal cow in the overseas......
Do your best......your reward is on its way....don't mind those playing the pranks of chop, i chop...chop i chop...no wahala......as one of my friends Udeme says.....everyday na for theif, one day na for the owner...when will the owner catch the theif, thats what i don't know.....but be alert......and be prepared

Everything is just so funny......GAMES...thats what i see everything as, if you don't want to die young, follow the principles been laid by the port bellies....funny me, funny them...life full of funny acts.
Bad news are much more appreciated than the good ones.... If you see a train cut a persons head, removed his arm..you will see million LIKES, thousands comments...well, thank God for RIP's, i wonder what they would have been using.......whao....funny life...funny world.....but the sad news about it is that, am also a suspect, you reading this also you are a suspect, in one way or the other, there is surely a link which linked us to those we know are really scatering the puzzle of this great nation....why not take your time, why not take my time visiting their various houses, after which i will spit on their face....in which a heavy slap will follow and tell it to them...WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG, THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE THERE DIEING AS A RESULT OF YOUR SELFISHNESS...BEFORE THEY RAISE THEIR HEAD AGAIN, GIVE THEM THREE DIRTY SLAP AND SPIT ON THEIR FACE AGAIN THEN RUN AWAY......

One love.....it might sound funny, but its really hurting....
Why should good supercede bads.. sad why can't we just have peace

One Love
i am searching for great friends oooh...you can add me sha
on facebook or legnote, whatever..
-meshileya israel-
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is d worst write-up I ve seen since I ws born, seriously Smh 4 u. I giv up
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by israelboy1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
norseman2: This is d worst write-up I ve seen since I ws born, seriously Smh 4 u. I giv up

thanks for taking your time in commenting
one love sha...bt the funniest thing is that i know u re nt the first and i pray you won't be the last, cos i get my motivation from people like u...i remain my humble jargon writer....still one love
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by ATMC(f): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
chai! shiit happens!
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by israelboy1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
ATMC: chai! shiit happens!
are you with me or against?
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by ATMC(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
israel boy:
are you with me or against?
...within yhu
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by israelboy1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
ATMC: ...within yhu

thats funny and strange, how can you be within me without me realizing that....i guess i will soon start to shiver now.....well, thanks sha, cos u re nt like the person above who is Mr perfect in his own eyes......forgetting the fact that those that are claming to be perfect, their names starts from F and ends with S...but there is a double letter within sha...Make God have mercy on us all
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by ATMC(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
israel boy:

thats funny and strange, how can you be within me without me realizing that....i guess i will soon start to shiver now.....well, thanks sha, cos u re nt like the person above who is Mr perfect in his own eyes......forgetting the fact that those that are claming to be perfect, their names starts from F and ends with S...but there is a double letter within sha...Make God have mercy on us all
lol what's d double letters? teach me
Re: Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO by israelboy1(m): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2013
ATMC: lol what's d double letters? teach me

teach you ke shocked won't you fear if i write it here

(1) (Reply)

Can You Name 10 People You Think Will Attend Your Funeral / / The Difference Between Good And Bad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.