Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Governors Should Order Their Employees (lecturers) Bck To Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Should Order Their Employees (lecturers) Bck To Class (536 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / President, Governors Should Have Minimum Of University Degree - CONFAB / SE Governors Should Map Out And Plan New Towns Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governors Should Order Their Employees (lecturers) Bck To Class by seniormallam(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Abi what do you think?, state employed them and they want allowance from fed. Govt, lols, but if GEJ said he wants to appoint VC for LASU now, oga FASH go begin coat section and subsection, they will say its a state institution, niger my country I rep. Why are people with PHD's thinking like monkey like this?
Re: Governors Should Order Their Employees (lecturers) Bck To Class by jking001(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have always said this but no one cares to listen,stupid student nah them i blame after paying huge some of money as school fees they still tell you guys to sit at home and you can't protest that,i sometimes wonder what students of this day think,state uni have no business going on strike.
Re: Governors Should Order Their Employees (lecturers) Bck To Class by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
the allowance is for federal Universities not state. So get it right. Close this thread pls

(1) (Reply)

Apc: Misguided And Selfish Opposition / ' I Earn More Than I Need '. The World 's 'poorest President' / If You Were Gov Amaechi Or President Goodluck What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.