Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. (569 Views)

PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. / Why I Reverted/converted To Islam / Emotional- Brother Reverted To Islam- Masha Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by zakson4real(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
A 25 year old Pastor's Daughter, Miss Charity
Uzoechina has begged the World to use this
Eid el Kabir to pray for her safety.
Miss Charity, the daughter of Pastor Reymond
Uzoechina, a clergy with Redeemed Christain
Church of God (RCCG) in Kwankwashe, Suleja
has been under serious threat from her
father and some other former Church
members in Suleja. She has been taking
refuge in Etsu Nupe Palace for her safety.
Miss Charity now Aisha, has taken her father
to court for the series of threat she received,
her father has threatened to Kill her if she
refuse to come back to Christ.
Aisha (Miss Charity), use the occassion of Eid
el Kabir to beg the Muslim community and the
World in General to Pray for her safety.

Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by Godian45(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na wa o but I smell front page
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by tinuolababy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
She is not in her right senses.
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by nerodenero: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
I dont think her father's threat carries any weight but she is indirectly saying if she dies,her father and the church should be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
religions vary in their degree of brainwashing,
If we really have an all powerful god in the sky who watches over us, why do we need human prayers to activate him? the whole idea is absolutely bungled.

(1) (Reply)

Makkah Tower Retains Its Place As 2nd Tallest Building In The World / Islamic Nasheeds / Who Has The Right To Choose Name For A New Born Baby According To Islamic Rite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.