Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested (15883 Views)

Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC / Goodluck Jonathan's Former ADC Arrested At The Airport In His Attempt To Flee / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by afroprofile: 2:45am On Oct 17, 2013
The Ogun State Police Com-mand said, yesterday, that it has arrested a 50-year-old fake Colonel Hassan Ayinde for claiming to be ADC to President President Goodluck Jonathan.

The suspect, who claimed to have come from Ifelodun Local Government Area of Osun State was reportedly nabbed while using the name of the President to beg for money to purchase ram for the Eid-el Kabir in Agbado, Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State.

Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi said this in a statement made available in Abeokuta.

Adejobi said “the suspect was arrested in the palace of Alagbado of Agbado, His Royal Highness, Oba Adedayo Shyllon on Monday, October 14, at about 1400hrs.” when he claimed to be a Colonel and the Aide De Camp(ADC) to the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and was soliciting for help to buy ram for sallah.

“The traditional ruler became suspicious of him when he claimed to be the ADC to the president and begging for money to purchase ram for sallah; and the traditional ruler immediately informed the police and he was arrested.

“On interrogation, Mr Hassan confessed to be a dismissed Air Force officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but impersonates Colonel to make ends meet. He said he attended the military school in 1979 and posted to Zuru Kebbi State as a lance corporal; and that he attended the Nigeria Defence Academy in 1980 and passed out in 1985.

“The fake colonel said he worked with the presidency in 1997 before he was dismissed in the year 1999 as a Wing Commander.

“The suspect, who claims to be residing at the National Defence College, is cooling his feet in our custody and will be charged to court at the end of our investigation.

“The Command therefore appeals to the general public to beware of such fraudsters who may want to dupe them of their earnings and always

http://afroprofile.com/blog/2013/10/17/dismissed-officer-fake-jonathans-adc-begs-for-ram/
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by amtalkin(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
It's a lie..... I'm first!!!!
I just knew that one day i will make it and 2day i did!
Чeah make una dey follow me for back

After the celebration party i will comment
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Sermwell(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
D man 4got dat d END of his scam will cum at a TIME wen he least expect dat dis THINGS will backfire!....

by d way I'm 2nd to comment!

1 Like

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by OuchDaddy(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
FTC!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! hahahha, yes.... Make Una Vex!!!! First to comment
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by oluwadare26(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013
ko eazy...man must to survive. i pity d man sha
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Sermwell(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: FTC!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! hahahha, yes.... Make Una Vex!!!! First to comment
u beta edit dis rubbish u posted as 1st 2 comment! Can't u see me above u?

4 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by ABsI1: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Not suprised@all, since d man claomong to be d president and C-I-C himself is an impostor.
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Sllowppoisoon: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Beta
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Sermwell(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Y
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by ABsI1: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Not suprised@all, since d man claiming to be d president and C-I-C himself is an impostor.
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by hayordele1: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
At last i make d 1stpage

wait oo
Wetin dey happen 4 here o?
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by buoye1(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Impersonation is not allowed..........Good 4 him
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by njuwo(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Is like all dose dat commented b4 me jux escaped frm yaba left.

5 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Thank God he's not igbo

3 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by venorite(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
ok, one day for the thief another for the owner
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by pfijacobs(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
How does dis make nepa bring lyt?
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by specialguest(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Former wing commander! Nawa oooo i even thought it was a bloody civilian impersonating the ADC not knowing its an ex military man. I really dont want to be caught saying end time soldiers.... But?
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Choi!!!!!! See wetin ram meat don cause dis man

1 Like

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by tellwsdom: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2013
colonel?? ... Very cheap rank angry
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by samtin(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
going about, spoiling GEJ's name... yeye man
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by jude33084(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
” when he claimed to be a Colonel and the Aide De Camp(ADC) to the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and was soliciting for help to buy ram for sallah"

Haba! We know things are hard but not using President Aide De Camp to beg for money? angry

Abi he think say the King na mumu ni undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by jude33084(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Nikapetrelli: Choi!!!!!! See wetin ram meat don cause dis man

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Man must Wack I tell you grin
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
ram don cause wahala
Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by jude33084(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Promhize: Thank God he's not igbo

angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by kliffo(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
AB$I:
Not suprised@all, since d man claomong to be d president and C-I-C himself is an impostor.
Are you normal? The elected president an impostor. You need to go to school so that you won't be spewing rubbish on the net. And please what is the meaning of 'claomong'? Am sure that is not an English word.

3 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by theripper3: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
This is just one hungry Yoruba man trying to survive.

The means no justify the end though.

2 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by snika: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Promhize: Thank God he's not igbo
He can't possibly be Igbo, we know the 'people' who own this particular profession. grin

12 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by plainmirror(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2013
What is †нэ website of NSCDC ?

3 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by owolabifunke14(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2013
The other day it was fake commissioner of police,today fake colonel,e be like say Nigeria and fake be twins?

1 Like

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by cashkid18(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2013
oduduwas ar always gud in doin dt,am nt surprised grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Fazhy: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
“The traditional ruler became suspicious of him when he claimed to be the ADC to the president and begging for money to purchase ram for sallah; and the traditional ruler immediately informed the police and he was arrested.

The President's ADC WILL NEVER beg for money. He will gracefully received it as GIFT.

Re: 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested by Inioluwa01(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013
D rate @ which all dese scammers dey mumu dese days sef is bcomn alarmn....how on earth wld a whole ADC 2 d presidnt beg a trad. ruler 4 moni 2 buy ram 4 salllah??SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Adoke Stopped Abba Moro From Hijacking 1,600 NIS Jobs / Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.