Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! (3043 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Wizkid Collaborates With Rihanna In New Song --- / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! (2) (3) (4)

Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by onila(f): 4:57am On Oct 17, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-x4qTsDpus7g/Ul6lGgMrxYI/AAAAAAACHeM/nTQPwBPrkMg/s1600/133545-chris-brown-rihanna.jpg[/img]

Last night Chris Brown released his previously unheard verse from DJ Khaled's single 'I'm Still' containing a clear and present shot at ex-girlfriend, Rihanna...

On the verse Chris raps,
"Every nigga in the industry done bleeped my b***h/ And all my niggas said I told ya/Now all these rap niggas wanna be political/Nah, f**k that I'm a real lyrical/killer"
Grow up, Chris Brown, she hasn't been with that many - only Drake, Kanye West, J.Cole, Eminem, ASAP Rocky, Ashton Kutcher, Matt Kemp, Justin Timberlake and Josh Hartnett (rumoured)... that's not everyone in the industry. grin *sigh* Listen to the song after the cut...
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by onila(f): 4:57am On Oct 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by onila(f): 5:03am On Oct 17, 2013
rihanna has suffered
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Wait so are they broken up again, I can never tell with these two?!

Chris, leave the girl alone she's what we call, what is it, ...a FREE SPIRIT.
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nomski0(f): 5:26am On Oct 17, 2013
onila:

Last night Chris Brown released his previously unheard verse from DJ Khaled's single 'I'm Still' containing a clear and present shot at ex-girlfriend, Rihanna...

On the verse Chris raps,
"Every nigga in the industry done bleeped my b***h/ And all my niggas said I told ya/Now all these rap niggas wanna be political/Nah, f**k that I'm a real lyrical/killer"
Grow up, Chris Brown, she hasn't been with that many - only Drake, Kanye West, J.Cole, Eminem, ASAP Rocky, Ashton Kutcher, Matt Kemp, Justin Timberlake and Josh Hartnett (rumoured)... that's not everyone in the industry. grin *sigh* Listen to the song after the cut...
Hahaha!
Biggest industry slùts......between Riri and Taylor Swift. They've been with everybody available.grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by kun04Ley(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2013
I think we care about RIHANA but we don't know what her stand is
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Luxiana19(f): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2013
#Navy for life. e still dey pain breezy.
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Luxiana19: #Navy for life. e still dey pain breezy.
How d tin no go pain am?
Wen everybody dey sample yhur babe yhu wan mke him dey hapi shey?
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by ellarry(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2013
na dem two sabi
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Okay, thank God.

They should be blasting each other in every of their track. undecided
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Deiok(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2013
F**f. And i was currently playing her million miles away.
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by demelza: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Luxiana19: #Navy for life. e still dey pain breezy.
Dont mind the cokehead. Riri no dey him levels at all, he still cant accept that fact.
Nomski0:
Hahaha!
Biggest industry slùts......between Riri and Taylor Swift. They've been with everybody available.grin grin
Taylor is still claiming to be a virgin. grin
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Chris is immature. Drake would never do something like this grin
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nomski0(f): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2013
demelza: Dont mind the cokehead. Riri no dey him levels at all, he still cant accept that fact.Taylor is still claiming to be a virgin. grin
Who dash hertongue. After dating every available hollywood youngstar within her age bracket.......big fat liegrin grin.
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Chris is immature. Drake would never do something like this grin
I swear hs needs to grow uP!

onila: On the verse Chris raps,
"Every nigga in the industry done bleeped my b***h/
And all my niggas said I told ya/Now all these rap niggas wanna be political/Nah, f**k that I'm a real lyrical/killer"
OUCH !!
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
i never for once liked chris breezy sha.. since after d drake saga... na him sabi...

Rihanna na public ashii wey everybody knw... so d time u chose to date her, u shoulda known wat to expect...
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Luxiana19(f): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
How d tin no go pain am?
Wen everybody dey sample yhur babe yhu wan mke him dey hapi shey?

Have you heard of something called GENDER EQUALITY? Can Chris come out and say that he has had sex with ONLY Rihanna? If not, then this is just a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black.
Oga Ade, e still dey pain am joor!

Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2013
its really painfull. especially when rihanna would never waste a line in hr song on him
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Luxiana19:

Have you heard of something called GENDER EQUALITY? Can Chris come out and say that he has had sex with ONLY Rihanna? If not, then this is just a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black.
Oga Ade, e still dey pain am joor!

Wetin concern gender equality here?

We talking about rihanna using the whole rap industry to increase her mileage and Breezy wasting time and record on the chick like a kid
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Maybe she has been his only real lv and it hurts.
Just like brad pitt and jenny.
But me think he should go smoke weed as usual to clear his head.

Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by fr3do(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
And y does he care?
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2013

Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by born2boink(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Chris brown should have Bleep Rihanna and let her go, she bleeped her and want to have her forever, other people Bleep her, drop her and someone might have Bleep her even before christ brown or was she disvirgin by christ brown, why did guy want to die on pussy he did not know the original person that disvirgin. Christ brown must be silly
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by seankay(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
I dislyk guys like chris brown,crazy pussy prisoner!
You should add meekmills 2 d list of rappers dat sampled her sweet p*ssy
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by mysticgal(f): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
born2fuck: Chris brown should have Bleep Rihanna and let her go, she bleeped her and want to have her forever, other people Bleep her, drop her and someone might have Bleep her even before christ brown or was she disvirgin by christ brown, why did guy want to die on pussy he did not know the original person that disvirgin. Christ brown must be silly

no be only christ,na lucifer
people wey the claim to know celebrity werey.undecided
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by lawizle(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Larryfly: its really painfull. especially when rihanna would never waste a line in hr song on him

Sharrap my friend..man down,love in a hopeless place and a couple other songs were all about her relationship with breezy...ds is actually d first time breezy is speaking of her in a song..
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oh whizzy stfu! Industry biatch my azz! Like duh?? U Riri's leftover.nonsense!
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by born2boink(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oh whizzy stfu! Industry biatch my azz! Like duh?? U Riri's leftover.nonsense!
walahi, you go dey smoke weed. I swear to God
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
born2fuck: walahi, you go dey smoke weed. I swear to God
I dey chew am sef. Correct appetiser grin
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by mrdrizzy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
demelza: Dont mind the cokehead. Riri no dey him levels at all, he still cant accept that fact.Taylor is still claiming to be a virgin. grin
shattaap! Where did u hear such news?? .after dating ppl like john mayer will there be anything like v in her word again..no dey blow us lie..dnt talk to my best female artist like dat o. *vexing*#
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by demelza: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
shattaap! Where did u hear such news?? .after dating ppl like john mayer will there be anything like v in her word again..no dey blow us lie..dnt talk to my best female artist like dat o. *vexing*#
You have been noticed!
Re: Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! by filebe777: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
What ever is old in hollywood(America) is new to Nollywood.
Rihanna bring it to Nollywood and you can feel like a virgin again.

INSTRUMENTAL: Olamide - Poverty Die / Top 10 Richest Djs In The World / How Much Can You Pay For Radio Promotion?