Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts (17652 Views)

Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary / Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2013
banega: Elaborate? biko!
in pidgin.... Make long throat no kill me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by jejeannetteya(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Ritual, Ritual, I smell Ritual things.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by ProfZUBRA: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
I accidentally boarded the same taxi with some of those old unkempt women going to the place and the question that came to my mind was didn't these people have children? because the way old people think at times ehn,you wil quickly notice that they need guidiance,so to me,I put the blame on their children...
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by macapela09(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmn! Saraki and his political ritualism. More than 20 people confirmed dead, may God help d poor.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by adebayo201: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
tony1918: Some times I don't know why this people are so gullible and cheap ..They had thesame ordeal in his fathers time now they are been slaves to the son...You are all fighting for food materials while your state allocation is been siphon by thesame by your so called SaiSaraki
undecided
tony1918: Some times I don't know why this people are so gullible and cheap ..They had thesame ordeal in his fathers time now they are been slaves to the son...You are all fighting for food materials while your state allocation is been siphon by thesame by your so called SaiSaraki
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by cyril10(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Kawu Baraje factional PDP

1 Like

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Layolaw(f): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
l think its not ordinary, why must it be happening every year? huuuuuuuuun Nigeria politicians are terrible
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by adebayo201: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: in pidgin.... Make long throat no kill me grin grin
grin
Ogbeche77: in pidgin.... Make long throat no kill me grin grin
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by folaked(f): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
banega: Elaborate? biko!
ant eyes no go kill me

2 Likes

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by TenKobo1: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Tolexander: Nigerians!

Imagine a man stealing your cow and now calling on you to come and collect a quarter of a kilo beef from your cow stolen.

And they still gat the mind to go in there in multitudes to stampede themselves instead of stampeding the man and his households.

Why are we so weird?

What can anyone add to the above?? Gullible followers of an abject leadership, i have no tears to shed for these ones.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Datruggedman: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
it wil stil b in d north,bad story every tym
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by wengerjay(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2013
The PDP Chairman said only 4 members of their party died,so thr are more persons dat died as a result of the stampede bt are nt their members(mo gbo moya,alatenu je).
What an abject poverty in the land!
Rip though!
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by oyebanji88(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Everytime I read any article about kwara politics and how †ђε saraki family is using d fools of ilorin as sacrifice I weep cos it sadden my heart each time.....am a kwaran dat knows and sees how these poor old women rally and crave for gift from these ursupers in govenment.....†ђε people of ilorin are under a spell of †ђε saraki dynasty...hope they come to thier right sence σηє day.....from a kwara boi dat want a POSITIVE CHANGE........

2 Likes

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2013
That is how the sarakis use kwarans for sacrifice every year oo. Sarakis (sola nd bukky) are indeed wicked after stealing billions from kwarans u still use them for sacrifice every year. Different tactics
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by kolajoo(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
I lost my dad's jr sister (PDP woman leader) and her two friends in the tragedy cause they called my dad around past 1am to informed him . May the soul of the dead rest in peace. sad
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by iamboody(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2013
I have no single pity for anyone who must have died as a result of the stampede. I am a witness to how those poor old market women will pack themselves in front of his house dancing and begging for money, if you are are even driving past that area you will have to be hooting like mad before those animals remove themselves from the road and if you tell them they will want to fight you. Some of those old women who are mostly over 80 yrs always disobey their children to go there for gifts, it is not as a result of poverty like many people here will think, cos most of them are being provided for by their children.. one need to see how these old people trek some kilometers only to go collect gift, they normally move in groups and people always tell them to go back home but they will never listen to anyone..They see Saraki as a godson and can do anything for him.

1 Like

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Sweetapple007(f): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2013
This is bad instead of celebratg salah. Dieg in the salah RIP.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2013
You all still don't understand this conspiracy....

its all ritual!

And only the poorest masses fall for it.

Ilorin has some deep occultism and ritualism involved in governance. TRUST ME!!!

Thank God that useless baba saraki is dead after killing lots of innocent souls (corpers, students, workers) just to get him well>>>
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Atawewe27: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Chai!!!
See poverty!
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by lukasbaker(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2013
rituals tinz oooooo beware dem dey use buy more power and protect their life so dat dem go live long....yeye pipo
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2013
I have ran out of RIPs. Can someone loan me some ?

1 Like

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by jamace(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Instead of Kwarans to rush for Saraki's jugular for impoverishing them and they are busy dying for peanuts. angry
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by sacasa: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=Ayomax]God punish Poverty......... i smell foul play, sacrifice for 2015 election [the nature of nigeria state prenury evrywere and kleptocratic leaders who milk the cow dry and force the masses to beg for dere rite. So much resources yet so much poverty
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by bfmconcepts: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Atenuje killed them.
They're desperate for what to eat today and they sell their fortunes and destinies even that of their unborn children.
Tell me if such a people will not vote for the devil after taking 6derica of rice.
I will want to define poverty as poor reasoning, myopic foresight and not necessarily lack of money or hunger.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by brownlord: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn the saraki's are very consistent in thier yearly offering/sacrifice. Me think everyone shld emulate this family, if u wont to succeed in life, always be consistent in ur sacrifice, weather na God or deity.

I pity the victims
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by goldenspoon: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2013
nothin way person no fit hear for this country oo

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by wengerjay(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Barka de sallah!

1 Like

Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by adetaiwo157(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2013
POVERTY?? .......ETT
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by nijanigga: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Kwara state govt pays saraki 100Million naira monthly as his pension. Kwara people are dying cheaply for this devilish dynasty. Kwara people must free themselves from the talons of sarakis.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by nijanigga: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
wengerjay: Barka de sallah!
Hilarious, yep you're very right. na dem dey dress like this.
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by herich(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ritual alert... Ògwù ègò tins... The rich kip getting richer
Re: Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts by hanzofresh: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Next generation them no go poor again. #Poverty is wicked#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Olu Falae Finally Released / No COVID-19 Palliatives In My House, Abike Dabiri Cries Out / Trouble Looms In NAICOM Over Purchase Of N4bn Uncompleted Office Building As New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.