Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l (15045 Views)

Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / Nigerians React To Amnesty Int'l Call On Ihierjirika, Minima, Badeh & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by samtin(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2013
aventura: An eye for an eye, a tongue for a tongue cool cool
an eye for an eye and the world would go blind.... be wise undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by amiskurie(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2013
I trust naija
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
colombiana: So what were dey xpecting, that after they killed innocent ple recklessly, the same innocent ple's. Task money should be used in treating and feeding them. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew next pls at least we got them faster to their 72 virgins!! Ooooop!!!!! They didn't die fighting so where do they go?

Lawd have mercy. Pls it'd be great if you direct these missiles to boko camps. They will help the military jtf a lot. tongue
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Donmams(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Charbless: If only they can expose whu's behind their Crimes, then they'll be given fair death or Trials. Bt untill den,, KILL THEM ALL
Let them kill them all abi? You nko? Remain on earth till the world ends. Bigot.
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Rejoice5000(f): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Let it be the main boko haram people.
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by cyril10(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Evil men that kill both innocent young and old should they be treated with kid gloves?
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by solomon111(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Is anyone surprised that amnesty international has not released a statement against US drones programme responsible for the murder of hundreds of innocent women and children in asia and africa.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by seankay(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2013
F*ck Amnesty international! Kill them all,they don't deserve to live.
Once a terrorist,always a terrorist so y release em?
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by theripper3: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
I don't think Arm-Wrestling intentional has watched that gory video where a purported female SSS agent was slaughtered like a goat while the scumbags were gleeefully chanting Allah akbar. They should all have their intestines eviscerated and fed to wild animals. They don't deserve a quick death.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by NwekeGodwin: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2013
I pray he will be a victim: then what of those the boko's are killing
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by wogorparadise: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
brosss: Amnesty!!!!!! You'ld rather they be treated like vips'

If you can't contribute anything to the war against terrorism, stop picking on african countries to score some cheap undeserved points,,,,

Go ask the SEALs why the didn't charge Osama and co to court.... Or lash out at george bush for invading afghanistan, and iraq.

Worthless bullies..... Always trying to portray africans in a bad light!
amnesty wuteva carry gun n we will treat u like boko stupid people makin the world lawless
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by klax(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Sorry to say this I sometime see this Amnesty of a thing as a sort of jobless people to be honest now these bunch jobless are talking about Nigeria Army killing these animals called Boko Haram but as this Amnesty try to say lets investigate how many innocent souls, military, police etc that had died in the hand of these animals called Boko Haram?

Please mr Amnesty go get life ok and better get good job to do if Nigeria failed to respond and fight these animals this same Amnesty would say Nigeria are not fighting terrorism so pls mr idiot amnesty how do we fight terrorism is it by kissing boko haram or hugging them please tell us
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
And so? Like I always maintain, you forfeit your humanity (and the right to dignity and fair treatment) when you venture into the business of unprovoked violence against innocent members of the public - regardless of whether you are an armed robber, kidnapper, terrorist, assassin, etc. These animals should be slaughtered without mercy soon after they are caught, and necessary information have been extracted from them.

Amnesty International should focus on the violation of the human rights of ACTUAL human beings, not beasts. Beasts cannot have human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Donmams(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
It's unfortunate that Muslims that have been trying to be fair to Christians in this country are now the subject of facing so much hate from the same christian folk. In a country where the majority are muslims, a christian is always given the vice presidency. This happens only in Nigeria. In any muslim state with at least 10% population christians get deputy governors and numerous commissioners. Kaduna, Gombe, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi, Etc all have sizable representation in gov't. However in christian states this is not the case. Take Edo, Benue, Plateau, etc with sizable muslim populations yet these states don't even get a commissioner. Is this how christians will repay muslims in this country? By killing as many muslims you can get your hands on? Ok o!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Datruggedman: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
same story
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by solomon111(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Subjecting these inhuman beasts called bokoharam to normal judicial process meant for sane humans is a waste of time as far as i am concerned.
Terror can only be defeated by a higher and corresponding terror.
The israelis are an ardent follower of that principle.
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
samtin:
an eye for an eye and the world would go blind.... be wise undecided undecided undecided

Very annoying cliché. I'd rather the whole bleeping world goes blind than for one beast to make me blind and then continue to enjoy his own eyesight. An eye for an eye is the ultimate form of justice!

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Donmams: As expected bigoted non-muslims are celebrating the unjustified killing of muslims. What excuse does the JTF have to kill anyone extrajudicially? What are the courts for? And because these animals supporting sheer wickedness have no conscience, including programmed hate of everything Islamic, cannot spot the injustice being perpetrated here. I can still remember Kabiru Sokoto is yet to be convicted. As a matter of fact no one has been convicted for being even remotely involved with Boko Haram. You fools simply can't see that the Gov't is using the BH problem to carry out a nefarious agenda.
Your brain needs to be microwaved because it has apparently congealed.

9 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by leofab(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Donmams: It's unfortunate that Muslims that have been trying to be fair to Christians in this country are now the subject of facing so much hate from the same christian folk. In a country where the majority are muslims, a christian is always given the vice presidency. This happens only in Nigeria. In any muslim state with at least 10% population christians get deputy governors and numerous commissioners. Kaduna, Gombe, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi, Etc all have sizable representation in gov't. However in christian states this is not the case. Take Edo, Benue, Plateau, etc with sizable muslim populations yet these states don't even get a commissioner. Is this how christians will repay muslims in this country? By killing as many muslims you can get your hands on? Ok o!
OMG, who Unleashed this Tamed Beast?

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by solomon111(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Donmams: It's unfortunate that Muslims that have been trying to be fair to Christians in this country are now the subject of facing so much hate from the same christian folk. In a country where the majority are muslims, a christian is always given the vice presidency. This happens only in Nigeria. In any muslim state with at least 10% population christians get deputy governors and numerous commissioners. Kaduna, Gombe, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi, Etc all have sizable representation in gov't. However in christian states this is not the case. Take Edo, Benue, Plateau, etc with sizable muslim populations yet these states don't even get a commissioner. Is this how christians will repay muslims in this country? By killing as many muslims you can get your hands on? Ok o!
May God punish you for trying to trivialize this issue.
Who told you that muslims are the majority in this country?.
I am sure the lives of those innocent people murdered by BH,means nothing to you.
Morønic hausa-fulani.
And yet some slowpokes will be praying for power to go back to the hands of these backward individuals.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by solomon111(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
May God punish you for trying to trivialize this issue.
I am sure the lives of those innocent people murdered by BH,means nothing to you.
Morønic hausa-fulani.
And yet some slowpokes will be praying for power to go back to the hands of these backward individuals.
Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by seankay(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Mr man get ur facts right.Na u make muslim majority in this country? Okay even at that,we have more uneducated muslims than the educated,a trip to the north and oyo state wud convince u
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by UluemeFrank(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Lucy FREEMAN or Lucy Bondage or Lucy captive, I dont know what they call her, should come and join Boko Harram. These armed-nesty of a thing and their AL-Jazeera counterparts should hands off from 9ja affairs immediately if not we will take serious war against them
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by TechyGuy: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Donmams:
Please ignore this attention seeker. I am a Christian but doubt he is a Muslim from Nigeria, living in Nigeria.
More like he is a Middle East terrorisT that has been fed with lies about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by nomshu(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013
The person that wrote this rubbish is BOKO BOY, what happen to alot of people that were killed through you guys? write an apology to us all the N/L forum.
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by JoanEver: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Amnesty International are paid and sponsored agents by the Northern Elites with their ill-gotten money made from oil and the fraud they have committed in the government parastatals. They have never condemned the activities of the Boko Haram but each time BH members are killed they complain.
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by In2systemsTech(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2013

what is this one saying? the news says boko haram detainees.. they may be muslim or christians, no one gives a f**k... he who kills by the bomb and cutting off peoples head should be made to dance the same tune... period

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by fitzmayowa: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Donmams: As expected bigoted non-muslims are celebrating the unjustified killing of muslims. What excuse does the JTF have to kill anyone extrajudicially? What are the courts for? And because these animals supporting sheer wickedness have no conscience, including programmed hate of everything Islamic, cannot spot the injustice being perpetrated here. I can still remember Kabiru Sokoto is yet to be convicted. As a matter of fact no one has been convicted for being even remotely involved with Boko Haram. You fools simply can't see that the Gov't is using the BH problem to carry out a nefarious agenda.

I don't blame you I blame the internet access you have...I would suggest politely you take a trip to the hospital because you don't seem well to me...Accept my sympathy

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Donmams(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
freechat: Your brain needs to be microwaved because it has apparently congealed.
My friend tackle the message if you have anything to say
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Wonderful development.I wish they wud be thrown into a pool of undiluted acid! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2013
The conspiracy behind bokoharam that I gathered recently from a top military official doesn't make me believe anything any longer.

He says virtually all top politicians are involved (Govenors especially)

And its all a sort of ritual/atonement using human blood as a daily sacrifice

He said its beyond Nigerians.
Re: Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l by Donmams(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2013
solomon111: May God punish you for trying to trivialize this issue.
Morønic hausa-fulani.
Smh.
Hahaha. So you don't know that muslims are the majority in this country? Then obviously you are not a Nigerian and i have nothing else to say to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealers, Recovers Substances, Cash En-Route Australia, China / How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report / Thugs Disrupted Ongoing Election In Ward 9 Unit 1 And 2 Ifelodu LG Area Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.