Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One (3805 Views)

Why Buy A Car Outrightly When You Can "Lease" / Why Buy Cars In Nigeria ? Best Offer You Can Ever Get / Why Buy Car In Nigeria? Buy Direct From The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by NemekGee: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2008
Why would i want to buy a car when i can lease one and spread payments over the year(s).whatever the car, as long as its a brand new car, u chose it, we finance it and u spread payment across the board(from 12 to 48 months). I advise everyone to take advantage of this and raise ur status. its called making use of leverage. Here are some advantages of buying against leasing

Lower cost - Leasing conserves capital. Monthly lease payments are less than monthly purchase payments or monthly depreciation plus interest expense.

Flexibility - Payments can be matched to budgetary levels. Your business conditions - cash flow, equipment needs and tax situation - help define the terms of your lease.

Convenience - Leasing provides on-the-spot, one-stop financing for a total solution. Hardware, software, maintenance and asset management can be included in the lease.

It's easy - Leasing typically requires less documentation than bank financing and fewer internal approvals than a capital purchase.

Ownership - You can own the asset at the end of the lease

Protection against obsolescence - The lease can be structured to include upgrades and partial or complete equipment swaps either at mid-term or at lease-end.

Eliminates risk – The Lessor bears the risk through the period of the lease

Provides for off balance sheet financing - This potentially increases your borrowing capacity while easing the budgeting process and preserving key financial ratios.

Protects against inflation - Aggressive fixed-rate pricing allows for protection against inflation whereas variable-rate leases let you take advantage of falling interest rates.

Ability to customize payment schedules

Lease payments are fixed

Improved return on assets (ROA)

Lease rental payments are made from pre-tax rather than after-tax earnings

Leasing reduces your administrative cost

Leasing provides 100% Financing.

If you are interested in any lease, be it car or house hold items ranging from generators, air- conditioners, music sets, tv sets, laptops etc. you can contact me using teh contact information below.

Emeka
telephone number:07029328510, 08033863016
email address: nnaemeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com or nemekboy@yahoo.com

you could visit our office at C & i leasing PLC
LEASING HOUSE
C&I leasing drive
off Durosinmi Etti drive
Off Admiralty way, lekki phase 1, Lagos.
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by sultaan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2008
why own when you can rent?
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by NemekGee: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
bump
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by NemekGee: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
bump
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by fotodaddy: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2008
Emeka, what can you do for a Skoda Fabia with an invoice price of 1.5M??
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by waleco: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
can you send your agent to my office so we can talk one on one how much is your rate or your can call me on 08032122338 pls make sure you call me
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by MrCrackles(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
@Poster

Why lease a car when you can get into debt?! grin
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by waleco: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
pls call 08032122338
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by tope777(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
Am interested my contact is david.omotosho@gmail.com or 08033851287
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
tope777:

Am interested my contact is david.omotosho@gmail.com or 08033851287

The original poster left a contact number, and a physical address to contact him!
Now, here you are, reversing the whole process, telling him to contact you!

Why do folk find it so hard to follow simple instruction? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by fotodaddy: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
Siena, them say na persin we dey find something, na him hand long pass. If this guy is serious (as he is obviously not) he will make to move to contact people who are interested. I am certain he stand to gain more (ie meeting his target etc)
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
Foto, the OP could have 30 people leave numbers for him to contact them.

It makes little sense if he has to make 30 call daily - he'll need to get an Administrator, to make the calls, which could last on average 8 minutes each.
Not productive.

If folk can't invest the time and money in a simple call, then they can't afford the services on offer.

I'm self employed, and don't make calls to people who either flash or text.
Not businesslike at all.
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by jodeci(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2008
To worsen issues,his c and i leasing id returned back my mail
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by laivwire(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
But C&i is well established today. At least my office leased some vehicles from them a couple years back.
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by Profwriter(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2023
NemekGee:
Why would i want to buy a car when i can lease one and spread payments over the year(s).whatever the car, as long as its a brand new car, u chose it, we finance it and u spread payment across the board(from 12 to 48 months). I advise everyone to take advantage of this and raise ur status. its called making use of leverage. Here are some advantages of buying against leasing

Lower cost - Leasing conserves capital. Monthly lease payments are less than monthly purchase payments or monthly depreciation plus interest expense.

Flexibility - Payments can be matched to budgetary levels. Your business conditions - cash flow, equipment needs and tax situation - help define the terms of your lease.

Convenience - Leasing provides on-the-spot, one-stop financing for a total solution. Hardware, software, maintenance and asset management can be included in the lease.

It's easy - Leasing typically requires less documentation than bank financing and fewer internal approvals than a capital purchase.

Ownership - You can own the asset at the end of the lease

Protection against obsolescence - The lease can be structured to include upgrades and partial or complete equipment swaps either at mid-term or at lease-end.

Eliminates risk – The Lessor bears the risk through the period of the lease

Provides for off balance sheet financing - This potentially increases your borrowing capacity while easing the budgeting process and preserving key financial ratios.

Protects against inflation - Aggressive fixed-rate pricing allows for protection against inflation whereas variable-rate leases let you take advantage of falling interest rates.

Ability to customize payment schedules

Lease payments are fixed

Improved return on assets (ROA)

Lease rental payments are made from pre-tax rather than after-tax earnings

Leasing reduces your administrative cost

Leasing provides 100% Financing.

If you are interested in any lease, be it car or house hold items ranging from generators, air- conditioners, music sets, tv sets, laptops etc. you can contact me using teh contact information below.

Emeka
telephone number:07029328510, 08033863016
email address: nnaemeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com or nemekboy@yahoo.com

you could visit our office at C & i leasing PLC
LEASING HOUSE
C&I leasing drive
off Durosinmi Etti drive
Off Admiralty way, lekki phase 1, Lagos.

Is this still available?
I am interested
Re: Why Buy A Car When You Can Lease One by Ruttie: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Good morning... Am interested in car rental.

(1) (Reply)

2004 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA LX 4WD / SOLD SOLD !!! Mercedes Benz Cls 500 For Sale: N8.5m.....negotiable / 1998 Honda Baby Boy Toks 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.