Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Threat For Sabbath Observers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Threat For Sabbath Observers (616 Views)

Threat For Friends And Admirers Of Satgurumaharajji / Which Is The True Sabbath Day: Saturday Or Sunday? / Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threat For Sabbath Observers by Chigozie1984(f): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Hi Nairalanders

I just want to know if there are any Sabbath Observers on here.
My story in short. Hubby is Nigerian and i am South African, both of us were catholic, but in March this year, hubby told me about being Observant, and i was not interested at all. We fought (We never do that before) and even tell him that it will be better for us to separate as i will not be with a man unless we worship the same place. It was the most horrible time in my life, i cried and we did not even speak to one another for 2 days. It was horrible. Two weeks before Passover, we were at home and he start to talk to me again and i argue he just keep quiet. I realize after that, that i am not a catholic any more.(I have never even been in the Temple to worship). I did not tell him then that i want to join him. Friday after work i rush home iron our clothes for Sabbath. He come home and was surprise to see our clothes ready for tomorrow. He was so happy. The next morning we went to the Temple, and i must tell you people i never felt at peace the way i felt the day i enter the Temple. I think to myself i want all my children and they children children to be Observant and worship Yahweh there, from that day i know Yahweh and i am learning everyday. I am so happy what He has done in my families life.

In South Africa it is not easy to fine a Temple like that. I am in Johannesburg and i only know two Temples here.
I am very blessed that i am one of the chosen ones. It is truly amazing.

Are there any Sabbath Observers here, let's talk and tell me your story.

Shalom Israel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Covenant / Christian College’s Student Leader ‘comes Out’ As Atheist / 17 Ibos, 2 Others Convert To islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.