Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Humanbeings As Animals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Humanbeings As Animals (428 Views)

Paris Hilton Oops Has Destroyed My Appreciation As Animals. / Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / What Is The Total Weights Of The Animals In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humanbeings As Animals by Enoeasy: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2013
If you happened to be a teacher,how can you explain to children that humanbeings are also animals?I personally argued with some children.I said humans are higher animals with well developed brains.They did not agree.So i asked if they are plants they say no.I told them livingthings can either be plants or animals.
Re: Humanbeings As Animals by Illuminatus(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2013
You can't have this conversation with CHILDREN. Even some adults have difficulty grasping the idea.
Don't worry, by the time they get JSS3 they will understand.
Re: Humanbeings As Animals by Enoeasy: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Illuminatus: You can't have this conversation with CHILDREN. Even some adults have difficulty grasping the idea.
K
Re: Humanbeings As Animals by badmeat(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Good morning Animals,cheesy
Re: Humanbeings As Animals by Enoeasy: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
bad meat: Good morning Animals,cheesy
morning fellow animal!!!
Re: Humanbeings As Animals by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Illuminatus: You can't have this conversation with CHILDREN. Even some adults have difficulty grasping the idea.
. JSS3?. I doubt that. SS1 wud do
Enoeasy: morning fellow animal!!!
. JSS3?. I doubt that. SS1 wud do

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NANS Barricades Niger Bridge For Hours / Jonathan Laments Lack Of Adequate Skills Among Nigerian Graduates / Where Are The Signed ASUU And Fg Agreements Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.